M! Countdown

Will There Be A Right Time?

 


Days have passed and you're just having good treatments from B1A4 except Sandeul who's still very annoyed whenever he sees you. You just understood his situation. You were the one who wake them up for their schedule and prepared food. You also helped Gongchan with his studies since studying and being an idol is really hard. You also don't sleep until they come home from their schedule. That's why they love you to be at their dorm except for Sandeul again.


 

One day, Gongchan invited you to join them on their schedule and watch their live performance on M! Countdown. Feeling so hyped and all because you missed watching it. You were about to say yes but then Sandeul gave you his you-don't-need-to-watch face. Admit it, you got scared on him.


 

Ah, thanks Gongchan but I need to finish my modules. Maybe next time.”

Please, noona. 


 

You just told him an alibi and he frowned but you really didn't want Gongchan to be dismayed so you just told him that you will just answer his homeworks for that day so you could make it up to him. Gongchan's fine with that. When they came home from their late schedule, you gave them their sleeping clothes and they were all touched because you really cared for them.


 

Who told you to touch my things?!?!” Sandeul angrily said. You got shocked and froze on your spot and didn't know how will you save yourself from embarrassment again. Then he grabbed his clothes from you. “I am sorry, Sandeul.” You weakly said. Then he went inside their room leaving all his co-members. Baro kept on apologizing in behalf of Sandeul and told them that it's just nothing. Feeling so down, you went to the kitchen to prepare midnight snacks for them. They ate at the living room while watching tv while you just sat on the dining are and rested your head on the table. You heard B1A4's conversation.


 

Why is Sandeul suddenly like that?” CNU asked.

I don't know. He's a cheerful and funny guy but when Chae Rin came, it's like hell for him. Chae Rin is such a kind girl.” Jinyoung explained.

Hyung is so indifferent. When we're out for our sched, he kept on throwing jokes and annoy us but when we're here, weird!” Gongchan exclaimed.


 

You started to wonder why, it suddenly popped on your mind to leave their dorm but they will kill you for sure if you tell your idea to them. You sighed.


 

Noona! Are you okay there? You sleepy now, we're okay here.

Yes, I'm fine here. Your manager told me to stay awake until one from you is awake. It's okay plus I'm not yet sleepy. Go on.


 

You buried your face on the table again then someone called you, it's their manager. He asked if the boys were already resting, you pretended and said yes. He told you that he will talk to you, you then agreed. As you waited for them, you told the boys to go to their room because their manager is coming. They immediately followed you. Then their manager came to their dorm and B1A4 except Sandeul eavesdropped on your conversation with your manager.


 

So how's your relationship with B1A4?

Good! They treat me so well.

Do they sleep right after their late schedule?

Ne! They are very considerate to someone's that's waiting.

Good. How about Sandeul? Are you okay with him?

NE! Actually he's such a funny guy who kept on throwing jokes to us. He's cool.

Really? Good for you. So I'm going now, Chae Rin. Remember, all you need to do is observe and guide them. You are not a mid here so they should not order you to do something. Tell me, if they become so bossy.

 

You listened to his last words then bowed to him as he went out of the dorm. Suddenly, the four came out of the room then rushed to you. You were so shocked because you though that they were already sleeping.

 

OMO! You scared me! Let's sleep now!

Yah! Chae Rin, wae don't you tell the truth to hyung?” Jinyoung said.

Are you nuts?! Oppa, Sandeul will change. Don't worry. It's okay with me. Just ignore it and let's give him time.

But-------

I'm sleepy now, guys! Can I go to sleep now? Goodnight!!

 

You pretended to yawn then went to your room and laid down to your bed. The next day, you woke them up. It's the day of their performance on M!Countdown. You prepared their food then when they were eating, you went inside the room to start doing Gongchan's homework. When you went out to get his book, the manager came.

 

Guys! Prepare now. Faster. We need to go. Ah. Chae Rin, you need to come with us.

What? But I can't------”

No, buts! Prepare now!

 

When you heard what the manager said, you suddenly thought of Sandeul. “I'm dead!” Sandeul didn't know what the manager said because he's taking a bath at that time. “Noona! I told you, you will really come with us!” Gongchan laughed. You had no choice so you also prepare yourself for their schedule. When you're all up, you bring with you on the van Gongchan's book and homework. When Sandeul went inside the van, his eyes widened when he saw you. You just kept your head down and he also had no choice to sit beside you. On the trip, you continue doing Gongchan's homework. Sandeul remained quiet all though out the trip.

 

Sandeul. Why so quiet today?” Baro asked.

No! I just feel so UNCOMFORTABLE.” Emphasizing on the word uncomfortable.

 

You suddenly felt irritated to him for the first time, you put your pen down and sighed, Sandeul noticed you. “WHY?” He annoying asked you. “WHY TOO?!” You answered with annoyance also. “Hey stop that! Our manager is here. Deullie, Chae Rin!” Jinyoung, the leader, whispered to the two. You then arrived at the venue, you just followed where they will go. You checked the list of performers, you read TEEN TOP. You got so hyped, you missed their company so much. Time now for B1A4's performance. You sincerely watched them and they were all so good especially Sandeul. He's very different when he's singing. You just smiled,

 

B1A4 Daebak!”

 

It's TEEN TOP's turn. When they came out of stage, you waved at them. Ricky and Changjo were forever smiling when they saw you. Their performance started fangirl mode activated because you really miss them. At last, l,Joe saw you, you just smiled. After their performance, L.joe talked to you so you both go near the restroom. Little did you know that Sandeul was going there and he saw you, so he stopped for a while and listen to your conversation with L.Joe.

 

Chae Rin noona, I miss you.” L.Joe shyly said.

This guys! I miss Teen Top also. I miss your company.

Are they treating you well? Tell me!”

Haha. Ne! They're all very nice to me.”

Noona. What now? You know what I feel right?

Byunghun, what are you saying? You'll be dead when someone heard you.” You're worried.

But, Chae Rin-ah. It's true. I don't care about then!

Shh. Byunghun, you are not allowed to date, you know that. Prioritize your career first. It's for you also. Your fangirls might kill me if they knew this!” You calmly explained.

I won't stop, Chae Rin! I'll do everything!

Lee Byunghun! Not that attitude. You now know the reason why I left your dorm, right? I'm worried for your career if something happened.

Andwae!” He shouted then went away.

 

You tried to hold his hand but then he really went away.

 

Byunghun!

 

You just sighed then Sandeul suddenly popped out. You just bowed to him and headed back to the van. You continued doing Gongchan's homework while waiting for them in the van. Minutes have passed then someone went inside. You thought that they were all back but it's just Sandeul. What is awkward? What is air? You two really were not talking even though you're the only people inside. Then someone called you, you didn't know if you'll gonna answer it or not because of Sandeul. But then...

 

Hello? Hee Jin?

Chae Rin! What took you so long to answer? Where are you?” She worriedly said.

Waiting for the boys from M!Countdown. Why?

OMG, what? L.Joe's there, right? Have you talked to him?”

Just message me. Okay.” You whispered on your phone then dropped the call.

 

Hee Jin instantly messaged you. You told her the whole story on what happened between you and L.Joe awhile ago. Little did you know that Sandeul's peeking on your phone. At last, the boys came back and they were all shocked when they saw you two and you're not even talking to each other. You all went to their next schedule and decided that you'll just stay on the van.

 

Chae Rin, come with us now.” Jinyoung invited you.

Aniyo. I'm okay here. Goodluck!

Noona! You watch us, please?” The maknae said.

I'm okay here, Gongchan. Just go on!

 

Hours passed and you tied to control your sleep. You opened the car window to look around. You though that they will still take long you went out to buy them food. At last, their schedule for that day was finished. You gave them the food and to the manager of course. On your way back to their dorm, you felt so sleepy but of course you couldn't sleep.

 

Noona! You can lean on my shoulder and sleep.

Ah. Thank you, Gongchan.

Ne, Chae Rin! Sleep first. Thanks for the food.” The manager told you.

 

You then rested your head on Gongchan's shoulder and slept. On the middle of the trip, the car suddenly turned left causing your head to accidentally lean on Sandeul's shoulder. Everyone's sleeping except for their manager of course who's keeping his eyes on the road. Sandeul woke up when he felt that something’s heavy on his shoulder. He checked it and saw you leaning on him. He wanted to wake you up but then he just ignored and went back to sleeping. At last, you're back in the dorm. You then continued you're sleeping when they all settled down and went inside their room.


 


 



 

So how was it? Is it okay? Is it boring? C'mon, tell me. Komawoyo~