Excited

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

 

Fast forward to your college entrance exam. You prepared yourself then went to the university. Of course, Kyeongmin accompanied you. He then looked at your examination venue and guided you and Hee Jin. The examination went on. You found it average so you were kinda confident about it. When the exam was finished, you went out of the building but you suddenly felt so tired without reason. You quickly searched for Kyeongmin. When you saw him, you immediately waved then he rushed to you.

 

Noona! Hee Jin told me that she will not join us in going home since her classmates in english class asked her out. So how's the ex----- wait. Why do you look so tired? You just had your exam on the 2nd floor only right?” He then worriedly asked you.

I don't know also.” You sighed.

You are always sick noona. Let's go home now. Can you walk?”

Ne. I just feel so tired without reason.”

 

You headed home. Months have passed again and till, you were still depressed on on your decision about Sandeul. It's one of the things that you regret the most but of course you can't turn back time. Sandeul on Korea was not the same Sandeul you knew. He was so quiet all the time and he never smiled a lot. He seldom throw jokes at others and that's what his co-members worried the most. He did not go out and stayed on the dorm even they have no sched. B1A4 tried to reached for him but still, efforts wasted. They felt so pity but there were never a chance that they blamed you for that because they knew how hard your situation is with him.

 

Christmas had passed but then you just let that day passed since you did not want to enjoy it without Sandeul. You still kept on thinking him and this time you were sure that he's mad at you, for what you did. You thought that you always let him expect for nothing. On your body condition, you still wonder why you often have headache or you thought that it was just migraine. You sometimes vomit and you did not know why. Of course, you didn't want to visit the doctor so you didn't tell your mom about your condition. You also often experiences dizziness. Your eyesight became poorer and poorer and you also noticed that even your sense of smell and hearing is beginning to fail. You felt weariness and abnormal fatigue. You were scared on what it is so you just tried to ignore it as long as you can. New Year had passed also but you didn't celebrate it also unlike the others since you thought that everything will just stay the same even though another new year came. You just wished that the time will come that you and Sandeul can be together without any hindrance.

 

Fast forward to the release of your college entrance exam results. Two envelopes arrive at the house, for you and one for Hee Jin. It was letters from the university. You both opened it at the same time and saw the two marks stating, “PASSED”. Hee Jin hugged you instantly.

 

We passed!” You said and Kyeongmin winked at you. You them remembered his promise. You broke Hee Jin's hug then hugged Kyeongmin. He was blushing according according to Hee Jin. After that, Kyeongmin went inside his mom's room to talk to her while you asked Hee Jin about something.

 

Hee Jin, you want to visit Korea?”

I want but umma and appa told me not to since they might visit me here this year.”

Huh? I envy you the most!” You pouted.

At least you have your mom here with you.”

But I miss appa and my twin bro. Don't you miss your dongsaengy?”

I miss him so much. Life of an idol. Aish!”

Right. I really miss Zico. Aigoo!”

 

Then suddenly your mom told you to go to Mrs. Seo's room first and you followed her. Kyeongmin was still there, smiling at you.

 

Chae Rin! Come here here.” You nodded and sat beside her.

Why, Mrs. Seo?”

You want to visit Korea before you pursue your college here? Kyeongmin wanted to be with you and Hee Jin.” You smiled brightly as you nodded then frowned.

But Hee Jin is not allowed to visit her parents since they will visit her this year.”

Really? So you and Kyeongmin will travel together. Is it fine with you? I already talked to your mom about this!”

Omo. Thank you, Mrs. Seo. Thank you so much, Kyeongmin!”

But you can't stay longer there.”

It is fine with me!”

3 days and 2 nights only?”

Thank you!”

 

You kept on bowing and bowing to her and to Kyeongmin as a sign of thank you. “So you will go there 3 days before your enrollment!” You were so excited at the same time nervous. You headed to your room and took your phone. You stared at you wallpaper again and tears started to toll down from your eyes because you cannot explain how you miss Sandeul very much. Suddenly, terrible headache and this time you really wanted to shout because of pain. You were already crying while holding your head, you fell on the floor and just leaning on the wall. You got scared because someone might saw you like that. No choice, called Hee Jin by shouting her name multiple times.

 

Rin. Why? What----OMO!” She shouted when she saw you like that. She rushed to you and helped you get up. “What happened? Tell me.” But you didn't respond since you can't talk anymore because of the pain. She then hugged you but you felt like you'll gona throw up. You tried your best to get up and rushed to the bathroom. Hee Jin quickly followed you and saw you vomiting, she then rubbed your back. After that, you became unconscious.

 

Rin, hey hey! Chae Rin. Umma! Kyeongmin! Mrs. Seo!” She called everyone in the house. Your mom heard her so she tried to search where the voice was coming from. “Hee Jin. Wae? Why are you cry---- Chae Rin! What happened?” Hee Jin cried more as she told everything that happened to your mom. Mrs. Seo called Kyeongmin's doctor so she could check you up. Even Kyeongmin's face could not be painted, he was just looking at you the whole time. At last, the doctor came. “I will refer her to Dr. Lee. You may come to see her at the university hospital also. She's specialized with this kind of disease.”

 

They all thanked her but your mom wondered what the doctor mean. Hee Jin went out of the room and tried to call Sandeul long distance. No answer.

 

Maybe he's in a schedule but he should know about this.” She tried once again.

Why?” Sandeul answer with an irritated voice.

About Chae Rin!”

Oh. We're over so I don't care about her anymore. Tell it to her and plus I am busy!” Then he ended the call. He noticed that it was her 20th call before he answered. That was only the time he realized that something might really happened to you but then he ignored it and continued with his activity.

 

Shibal, Lee Junghwan! You are worthless!” Hee Jin was shouting on the phone because of him. Hours had passed and you at last woke up. Your mom went inside your room. “Rin, are you okay? How are you feeling now? Still have headache?” You shook your head and smiled weakly at her.

 

Umma. Can you hand me my eyeglasses?” Your mom gave it you you.

We'll go to the hospital tomorrow?”

What? Umma! Can't hear you clearly. Make it louder.”

Can't hear? I'm speaking infront of your ears, actually.”

 

So your mom repeated it and she became worried because she knew that something not good was happening to you but then you never get to tell her about it.

 

Umma. Uhm, can we just do it after I cam back from Seoul. Please?”

Rin-----” You gave her puppy eyes to her then she nodded and touched your head. Good thing, she agreed with your wish.

 

Days have passed and it was Sandeul's birthday already. You tried to call him, sent him a DM message on Twitter, mention him on twitter and tried to sound like a fangirl, sent him a text message but you got nothing. “He's mad at me.” You uttered. While Sandeul was still unhappy even though it's his birthday. B1A4 had a birthday party for celebration with the fans. He seemed okay since fans were all there but then on the inside, he was dying to see you even after what you did to him. He was very hurt on your decision but still she wanted to see you. The birthday celebration had ended and he received too many gifts from his fans and he was very thankful for that. Because of that, the members thought that Sandeul was already fine at that time because his smile didn't fade all through out the celebration but when they got back on their dorm, he wore his long face again. He checked his phone and yeah, he saw messages from you. He felt so weak by reading that but then he didn't have the urge to even replied because the words you said on the line kept haunting him.

 

Sandeul?” Jinyoung called him but he just lifted up his head and looked at his hyung.

You can do it! Cheer up!” He smiled at his hyung and just sighed.

 

Fast forward to the day before your flight

 

You packed everything?” Hee Jin asked you.

Ne! Don't worry.” You then let Hee Jin checked it while you go to Kyeongmin's room.

 

Kyeongmin-ah. You finished packing?”

Oh, not yet noona! Hehe.” He smiled.

I will help you!” You helped him in folding his clothes.

 

On the middle of the packing,

 

Kyeongmin-ah. Thank you!”

For what?”

For this and for everything. I feel so guilty because I haven't repaid you.” you pouted.

Aish. Noona, it's nothing. Making you happy is enough. At least I now have a sister to take care of.”

Thank you and Sorry Kyeongmin.”

 

Kyeongmin had finished preparing already.

 

Let's go out. I wanna give something to Appa, Zico, B1A4, BLOCK B, TEEN TOP and Infinite. Is it okay?”

No.” He said.

Huh? Ah, okay. Sorry.”

 

You went out of the room and went back to Hee Jin. Kyeongmin just laughed and followed where you go.

 

Noona! I am just kidding. C'mon!”

No. It's just okay. Better rest.”

 

He then grabbed your hand and dragged you of the house and luckily, a taxi passed by. “Sir, to the MOA please.” You just remained quiet on the trip. Kyeongmin took out his phone, plugged the earphones, one on his ear and one for you. He played a song, ♫♪ “I pray no tears in your dream, I know you'll fly in your life.♫ ♪” “Sandeul”, You uttered his name then gazed at Kyeongmin.

 

You will see him tomorrow and you can explain to him personally.”

 

When you arrived at the mall, you bought little but worth-remembering presents for them and food of course. The next day, it's your flight to Korea. You arrived at the airport with all of them of course. Your mom talked to you first.

 

Flight B1A4 passengers please proceed to the immigration area.” You heard that and thought that it's just an imagination because you miss B1A4.

 

Noona, C'mon!”

Wae?”

Flight B1A4. It's our flight!”

Seriously? I feel so crazy right now.”


 


 



 

Another update for you, you!

Hope you like it. ♥