Isn't it unfair?

Will There Be A Right Time?

 


To be honest, Mrs. Woo,Your daughter has a malignant brain tumor.” Her eyes widened as she processed what she just heard. She let her continued.

It was developed since she was a kid and you haven't notice it , right, because there are some cases that symptoms occur on the latter part of the development. The results of all her tests are positive for brain tumor. I am sorry. That's the reason why she kept on having headaches and nausea. There are sudden changes on her personality and eyesight, speech and appetite are starting to fail.”

 

Tears started to fall from your mom's eyes and so as Hee Jin. Your mom can't believe that you have that kind of disease.

 

Is there a possible way to prevent or remove it?”

Yes but it's not always a success and plus it is malignant. I will prescribe her the medicines to lessen the pain. I am sorry, Mrs. Woo but she's already on the dangerous stage.”

 

Your mom sobbed on what she knew about the real state of your condition. She kept on thinking what happened to you why you get that illness. She was blaming herself why she focused on work and work. Hee Jin tried to comfort her but even her she was crying. The Seos felt bad and pitied your mom and you of course. Kyeongmin couldn't react because he can't accept what he learned about the girl he love.

 

Dr. Lee, please. Please don't tell it to her about this. Please, I am begging you. I will be the one to tell her in time. And please don't tell it to your son. Your son loves her the most and Chae Rin doesn't want someone to get worried about her. I want Chae Rin to be the one to tell him. Please do that favor, Dr. Lee.”

But---o-okay. But she should really know about her condition because in time she needs to be in and out of the hospital.” Your mom nodded and tried to compose herself. Mrs. Lee gave her the prescription, the medical results and headed back to your room. You were already awake.

 

Oh. Rin! You are awake already. How do you feel now? Are you still having migraine?” Your mom sniffed and gave you a bright smile.

Umma, am I sick?” You asked her and it felt like you stabber her in her heart with that question. She should not think too long before you get suspicious.

Andwae. It's just migraine, baby. You're familiar to it, right? Look, I have the list of medicine now so it will be lessened.” You sighed with relief while your mom was in grief. The others were just staring at you because you were so clueless on what's happening to you.

 

On Mrs. Lee's personal room, she was thinking what will be her son's reaction if he knew that. She felt so much pitiness for the two of you. First, you two can't be together and the second was because you were sick. She decided to just text her son.

 

To: Son

Junghwan-ssi. How are you? I gave the gift already and she was the happiest, I am telling you. Don't worry. Everything will be alright. Umma, promise that. Okay! Goodnight! :)

 

On Seoul, Sandeul was already at their dorm when he received he mom's message. He suddenly smiled the moment he read it.

 

To: Umma

Really? Kansahamnida, umma! You are the best. I love you and rest now. <3

 

Then B1A4 noticed him.

 

Hyung?”

Ne?”

Happy?”

Yeah, It's Chae Rin's birthday today and I made her happy.”

WHAT?” They all said in chorus.

 

He just smiled and rested.