You

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

The girl nodded but didn't bother to take a look. Sandeul ran and sat beside her. Hee Jin, Sorry I am la------” The girl hugged Sandeul and he got shocked why she did that. He wanted to broke the hug but then, “It's me Junghwan. Chae Rin.”, She whispered. OMO!” He still broke the hug to check if it's really you. His eyes widened when he saw you. This time, he was the one who hugged you. Chae Rin. Mianhe. Sorry for waiting too long. Sorry!” He cried and he hugged you tighter.

 

Junghwan-ah. Uljjima!”

No.” He was shaking.

Sandeul?”

Why call me that?”

Do you still love me?”

Forever will.”

Even if there's a possibility that I might leave you again?”

Huh?” Sandeul wondered why you asked those questions all of a sudden.

Permanently?”

What are you saying, Rin?”

 

You then held his and and went to the hospital where Dr. Jang is a resident doctor. Sandeul was so clueless why you two need to go to a hospital. “YA! You pregnant?” Sandeul asked you. “I wish I am just like that.” He became more confused because of your answer. You then saw Dr. Jang.

 

Dr. Jang, annyeong haseyo!”

Woo Chae Rin! Long time no see huh. How are you?” You handed him your medical results so read it.

Please sit down.”

Ahh. Dr. Jang. Please explain to him. I will just go out and feel the fresh air.” Sandeul refused and held your hand. “Wae? Stay here.” “No. Just see me outside the hospital.” you then went out. Dr. Jang found out that it's yours so he quickly checked and scanned it.

 

While you, you walked on the hallway with your head down and controlling your tears. You stayed outside the hospital and waited for him. You were just staring at the sky and wanted to communicate with the stars. “I have been waiting for the right time but I think that time will never come to us.” You uttered those words and sighed. Minutes have passed and you were still standing there with your eyes closed. Suddenly, you felt someone's arms being wrapped around you. You didn't open your eyes since you know it's Sandeul. He rested his chin on your shoulder and you could hear his little cry. “I love you”, you told him and those words made him cry more. He asked you to face him and held both of your hands. You still chose not to open your eyes because it hurts you seeing him crying because of you.

 

Rin. Listen to me. You will never leave me right? You will fight and you'll be well again. Chae Rin-ah. I will always love you no matter what happened. Please don't leave me again. It's really killing me. Tell me what's happening to you is just only a dream.”

 

You then suddenly felt his soft lips pressed on yours. Butterflies on your stomach were dancing with joy. It feels so good yet it feels painful also. The moment his lips touches yours, tears started to roll down from your precious eyes. He broke the kiss and hugged you so tight. You both headed on a hotel to stay on for that night. You were not talking the whole time and just stared at him. When you arrived at your hotel room, you sat on the bed. “Junghwan, come here.” He then sat beside you. You gave him a kiss on his forehead.

 

Junghwan. It took months for me to accept what I am going through now. I am so depressed to the point that my life has no sense anymore but then I think about you. Little by little my senses will all fail, my personality will definitely changing and changing. Every food I am eating doesn't taste the same, headache will attack me more often and it will also come to the point that I just wanted to hit it on the wall. I become tired without doing anything. I will experience seizures. I know that surgery is the only way but since I am at the last stage it's still not sure if it's going to succeed. Umma doesn't tell me anything yet. I am sick and tired of going in and out of the hospital but I need to. Junghwan, I accepted already what might happen to me in the future. Please accept do accept also for me that that there's a possibility that you will lose me. Accape that and decide now before you will get hurt. Stay with me and prepare on what will happen to me or leave me now so you won't see me suffer anymore. Choose now while it's still early. I will try to understand.”

 

Sandeul stood up and punched he wall and screamed. You just cried on what he acted but didn't stop him.

 

Rin. Why is it always like this? Can't we happy without any hindrance? Can't we have our time?”

Choose.”

 

You asked him and you were ready if he choose the second one. He didn't respond. You nodded and get what he wanted to say. “Her personality is really changing because of that.” Sandeul thought on his head. Unfortunately, your headache attacked you again and that was the most extreme ever since. You just closed your eyes and felt like throwing up. WHY THIS TIME? You tried to stood up and rushed to the bathroom. You locked the door and you suddenly lost your balance, so you fell on the floor. You crawled going to the toilet bowl and there you vomit. You broke down and cried so much, in pain. Sandeul got worried on your actions so he knocked on the door multiple times.

 

RIN. RIN. Open the door. Come one. What's happening? RIN! Open it now.” He knocked again for like million times but you didn't open the door. He quickly got the keys for the bathroom. He opened it and saw you sitting on the floor, pulling your hair because of pain and crying at the same time. “RIN!” He rushed to you but then, “BACK OFF. Leave me here. You have chosen right? Your silence means you chose the second one. Now go. I don't want you to see me like this. Go now, ppali!”