Chapter 5

Will There Be A Right Time?

 

The next day, you woke up the boys for their schedule. You tried to act like nothing happened. You prepared their breakfast and checked the list of their schedule again. You were about to go to the kitchen when you met eyes with Sandeul. He saw you with your swollen eyes but you just looked away and ignored him. You promised yesterday that you will try to ignore him so that nothing bad will happen again. Jinyoung asked if you're just okay and you just nodded then smiled. At least, there were still 4 out of 5 people who cares for you. When they went out for their schedule, you talked to their manager for a while and asked that you'll leave their dorm on the exam day. Of course, their manager agreed. He's just to kind to disagree.

 

The day before your examination day, same routine, wake them up, prepare everything which you're not allowed to do because your not a nanny, and AVOID Sandeul forever. You're kinda used to it since he didn't care if you care for him or what. They told you that they will go home early night. It was a good day for you because you'll gonna have the chance to rest for your exam tomorrow. When they were away, you just spent the whole day reviewing all the lessons for the exam. Read the modules, did exercised, read and everything. The rain poured very hard and good thing the B1A4 already came back.

 

Maybe, the reason why you don't have late sched for today is because it will rain hard.

 

They all laughed at you then you realized that Sandeul was not at the dorm yet. You let the others eat and didn't know if you'll gonna ask where he is. The reason you wanted to ask is because you wanted to know what time he'll be home so you could sleep early. It was already 11pm and Sandeul's not yet at the dorm. You were trying to hold your sleep and thoughts were playing on your mind, He knows that I am waiting, he knows that I have exams early morning. They told me that they will be home early so I could rest for my exam. “ But where is that great Lee Junghwan!? Everyone's sleeping already.”

 

Then Jinyoung went out of the room and told you,

 

Chae Rin. You better sleep now. Exams tomorrow, right? Sandeul will be home in a while. Don't wait for him.

But Oppa. I need to follow what your manager said even if I'm not in good terms with Sandeul. Plus, he might gave me threats again when he found out that I'm sleep already before he came.”

You say so. Goodnight!” Jinyoung replied then went back to sleep.

 

It was already 12 mn and at last Sandeul came but you wondered why he's just pressing the doorbell and didn't get in. You opened the door and saw Sandeul who's very wet from head to toe.


 

Omo! Sandeul. Gwaenchana? Get inside now.

 

He then went inside but then he suddenly fell down on the floor. You rushed to him and helped him to get up. You felt that he has fever. You remained holding him but then he declined so you said, “YAH! Lee Junghwan. Just don't be stubborn for only this time. Please! Just let me, okay?

 

Sandeul felt so dizzy so he had no choice. You just laid him on your bed instead on his bed so you won't disturbed the sleeping people. You told him to stay there then you went to their room to get his clothes. When you came back to your room,

 

You change your clothes now. Just change here. Don't worry, I won't look. Go.

 

He then quickly changed clothes and gave him the towel. After that you told him to rest so that his dizziness will go away. You then went out of the room to get medicine, basin of water and a face towel. You let him drank the medicine first then put the wet towel on his forehead. Looking so worried,

 

OMO! Your manager will kill me if he knew that you're sick. Aish! What to do?

 

You covered him with your blanket then tried to call their manager. Feels like dying on what he might say when he knew what happened to Sandeul.

 

Yeoboseyo?

Anyeong hase—yo, manager oppa?” You stuttered.

Oh, Woo Chae Rin? Wae? Problem with my boys?

Ah, Ne. Sandeul. He's having fever right now.” You nervously said and closed your eyes in preparation on what he will say.

WHAT? SICK?!” He shouted on the other line causing you to get scared and accidentally hit the loudspeaker button so Sandeul heard everything.

Sandeul IS SICK?! What happened?” Manager still shouting at you.

Be---cause... Ah. I told him to buy a certain product when they got home and I thought that the rain already stopped that time. Then when he got home, he's all wet from the rain all because of me.

WOO CHAE RIN! I told you to take care of them.

Sorry, mianhae. I won't do that again.

They have schedule tomorrow. They should be complete. What will I do now? See what happened because of you”

Sorry, manager. He'll be okay tomorrow morning.

 

You kept on apologizing until their manager ended the call. Sandeul was just looking at you all throughout your conversation with manager. “Sleep now, Sandeul. You should rest now.” You just sat on the floor and just reviewed again so you won't be sleepy while taking care of him. You'll be surely dead tomorrow, exam and manager. Hours passed, whenever Sandeul wakes up, he slightly glance at you to see if you're sleeping but your not.


 


 


 



 

Aigoo. poor Sandeul. Thanks to Chae Rin because she's there to take care of him. Comments, guys? Love you~