A New Beginning

My Idol Romance

"Give it back! Mommy, he took Sungjo from me and won't give her back."

"No, I didn't. Besides, it isn't like you don't have a million other dolls in your room."

I walked out of the kitchen to see the twins, both close to 7 years old, arguing over one of Mi Cha's dolls. I took the doll from Jiyong and handed it back to Minrae.

"Jiyong, you know that Sungjo is special to your sister. Why don't you go ahead inside and wait for your father and brother to return?" I said, pushing both of them towards the door leading away from the backyard and to the house.

"They are coming back from America today? Does that mean that the Uncles are going to be coming over too?" asked Mi Cha, getting excited.

"Not tonight. They will be coming to get all of you tomorrow, and then you can spend all day at the Office with them and the other artists" I said, going back to cooking dinner.

"Mommy, why do I have the same name as Uncle Jiyong?" asked Jiyong, sitting at the bar on the other side of the island in the kitchen.

"You don't like it? I thought you liked having the same name as Uncle Jiyong. If you don't, we can always just change your name..."

"No! I like my name! I'm just curious."

"You are named after your Uncle. He has been friend since we were both 4 years old and he has known your father since they were around your Unnie's age."

"MOM! MOM! They are here" shouted Hyun Ae, my second oldest child and first daughter.

I put down the knife and walked to the main door to see our four children around Bae Oppa as he handed out his presents to the other three and their older brother was laughing at their constant questions about their trip. 

"What? Have you forgotten your mother, YoungHo?" I said, coming forward.

"Never Umma" replied YoungHo, hugging me.

"When did my boy get this tall? Were you this tall when you left? Aigoo, I must be getting old. I remember when you were little..."

"Not another story Umma" sighed YoungHo, causing his siblings to laugh while Oppa smiled.

"You know your mother YoungHo. Just enjoy her love while you can, okay?" said Oppa, putting his hand on our son's shoulder.

"Neh Appa. Oh, KyunJae? You wanna go play with your new toy? Huh, do ya?" asked YoungHo, talking to our Belgian Tervuren Dog (http://dogbreedsinfo.org/images/Belgian_Tervuren_Dog.jpg).

KyunJae started barking and ran towards the back door along with the other three children while YoungHo stayed behind a little. He hugged me again.

"I missed you Umma. While we were on the way back, Appa had us stop in Japan. He took me to Grandma and Grandpa's graves, and told me about them. I love you Umma, but..."

"But what?"

"I wish you could have had a better family life, like I do."

"Honey, I wouldn't wish for my life to happen any other way. If that hadn't happened, I would have never met your uncle, never met your father, and I would have never been able to give birth to four wonderful children. I may not have had my parents, but I have so much more thanks to you four. I love you honey."

"I love you too Umma" replied YoungHo, before being called by Hyun Ae.

He ran off to the back to play with his brother and sisters while Oppa and I finally got some time alone. I hugged him while he kissed my temple. It had only been a couple days, but it felt like an eternity. He moved my chin to face him before kissing me.

"I missed you Baby."

"I missed you too. How were your recording sessions?"

"They were good. Probably going to just use them as a starting base for the next ablum for either Big Bang or a solo album. YoungHo did really well in his dance lessons."

"I'm sure he did. He has good dancer blood in his veins. What did Shaun say about him?"

"That YoungHo reminded him of the two of us in one body. He also demanded that we bring all four of the kids to America so they can meet all of Movement Lifestyle."

"Maybe later, but right now, I have to finish dinner" I said, going out of his embrace and heading to the cutting board again.

Our kitchen had a good view of the backyard, so I could see the children running around while being chased by KyunJae. It's hard to believe that Oppa and I had been married for over 20 years already. Our oldest child was 17, turning 18, and about to debut in a new guy group with YG Entertainment. Our second child and oldest daughter was 13 and already training to become like her mother and aunts. Then the two twins, Mi Cha and Jiyong were both excited to start training soon.

I felt Oppa wrap his arms around my waist from behind while I continued with dinner. He blew on the side of my neck and I felt goosebumps appear. I put the knife down and he flipped me around in his arms. 

"Baby, the guys are going to come and get the kids in the morning. I was thinking maybe we could try for another addition to our family" said Oppa, smirking along with his request.

"Oppa, Unnie! Look, Mommy and Daddy are kissing" shouted Mi Cha, giggling along with Jiyong.

"Really Mom, Dad?" sighed Hyun Ae, appear at the door with YoungHo.

"Yes really. I love your mother very much still, so I will gladly kiss her whenever I want" said Oppa, kissing me to prove his point.

The kids either gagged or giggled. YoungHo got them playing again and winked at Oppa before going back outside.

"What was that about?"

"What was what about?"

"Why did our son just wink at you?"

"Oh, that. Nothing."

"That is not nothing. Do you want to sleep on the couch on your first night back?"

"Let's just say that I had to have the more detailed version of THE talk with him in America."

"So you told him about us!"

"Um... ah... maybe..."

"Oppa!"

"Tori... Tori..."

"Passengers, please fasten your seatbelts as we prepare for landing. Thank you for flying United Airways."

I woke up to Oppa smiling at me. So, it was all a dream, but it seemed so really. 

"Have a good sleep?"

"Yeah, but my dream... we had four kids, a dog, a big house with a big yard, and... it just seemed so real."

"Four kids?"

"Yeah, a son, daughter, and a set of twins. The twins were a boy and a girl."

"You know, I heard somewhere that if a women has a dream about her future life on her honeymoon then it is more likely to happen that way" said Oppa, nuzzling his nose in my neck, "I don't think I would mind four kids..."

"I'm sure you wouldn't" I said, kissing his cheek.

"Well, come on. Let's get this honeymoon started, shall we?"

~*~*~*~*~*~<3~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow, this story is finished! I will post the link to the sequel soon, but probably sometime next week. I will see you again soon, promise.