Concerts, Photoshoots, and Variety Programs

My Idol Romance

It was the week of Big Bang's Comeback and here I am in the US doing a photoshoot. Of course, I'm finally able to hang out with my best girl friends and have our favorite American foods without worrying about someone messing them up, but I just wish Ji Oppa and Bae Oppa could be here.

I just finished with one of my outfits (http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/52/899/L_p0015289952.jpg) and was now changing into another one for our "sleepover" theme (http://www./Uploads/ProductImages/aba8ac6b-3231-4ee9-9b29-97e998679708.jpg). That was when I noticed that I had a few unread messages on my phone.

The first one was from Ji Oppa and said:

YG hyung just said that for Morning Star's debut stage, Big Bang is going to be performing with you as well as some other guys from other groups. Thought I would just let you know. Oh and that he set up for you to be on a variety program while you are preparing to debut and afterwards.

The next one was from Key-ah:

Noona, our manager just told us that we would get to be part of your debut stage along with Big Bang sunbaenim. Are you excited as we are?

After that it was YoungBae:

Tori, wish me luck for the concert tonight. I know you are probably doing your photoshoot now, so call me when you finish. Even if its for two seconds I want to talk to you. Fighting^^

I couldn't help smiling at Bae Oppa's message. I called Bae Oppa right away while the stylists were putting my hair in pigtails. (I swear, I look at least 5 years younger if they are the "bunny ear" pigtails.) As the phone was ringing, I heard that his ringback tone was Big Bang's new song "Tonight."

"Tori-ah? You got my message?"

"Neh, Oppa. Fighting on your concert. If you can't right now, tell everyone that we wish them the best" I said, watching Samantha and Melody come over to the mirror.

"Of course, we are actually getting ready to start getting in place, so you called at the perfect time. I don't have much time till I have to get mic-ed though. Did Jiyongie tell you about what YG hyung set up for Morning Star's debut? That Big Bang and a few other members from other idol groups are going to be featured in it?"

"Yeah, I got the text along with one from Key-ah saying that they are going to participate in it. That is sweet that he is allowing us to branch out more and get connections with other groups and companies." I put the phone on speaker since I was now getting my make-up done.

"I was surprised when he told us he did that, but he is full of surprises. Anyway, Tori-ah... I was wondering if you wanted to... maybe when you get back... go on that program We Got Married with me? You don't have to answer now, but just let me know if you will think about it" said Bae Oppa, sounding a little scared.

Melody snatched the phone and said "Of course she is going to think about it, YoungBae-ah. If not, you won't be able to be all lovey-dovey in front of us without being caught or causing a scandel."

Samantha then grabbed it and continued on saying that "Tori-ah has to go finish the photoshoot so she will call you later. Bye YoungBae-ah!"

"Okay, Melody noona, Samantha noona. Bye Tori-ah, call me later, arraso?"

"Neh, arraso. Annyeong Oppa" I said into the phone before Samantha placed it on the table.

I had finished getting make up on when Samantha and Melody were watching me with knowing stares. For some reason, they reminded me of those older sisters/ young mothers you would see on dramas when they did that.

"I wonder what is going to happen when we get back to Korea and YG Oppa asks you about going on We Got Married with Taeyang? It would break so many guys hearts who already know your faces because of YG's early promotions" said Samantha.

"I know! They started them just to gain hype for us before our debut. Besides, Tori-ah already has so many fanboys, that some SNSD members are losing celebrity fanboys to her" continued Melody.

"No, they aren't. I'm the least popular member because I was the last to be announced. You two are the one gaining attention" I replied, getting up and taking the big stuffed bear they gave me.

The bear just so happened to be dressed like Bae Oppa in the Wedding Dress MV. I have a feeling one of the girls had something to do with it.

Melody and Samantha came on set too and we started the photoshoot, and just took cute pictures on the bed. Then when the crew decided to change films and lighting, they continued on with the fanboy rant.

"Tori-ah, you know that YG Oppa is probably going to let us go on a lot of variety programs since we are comfortable on them. That means more chances for you to get more fanboys. I think I already know a few that I could name right now" said Melody, pretending to giggle.

"I bet you couldn't, because I haven't met any boy idol groups except SHINee. I'm sure none of you have either" I said, laying down on the extremely soft bed.

"Just because we don't know them, doesn't mean that we don't read the news. There are articles popping up everything saying that "so-and-so" are Morning Star fanboys" said Samantha, teasing me.

Apparently, the photographer was taking pictures of us while we were talking and had now finished with our photos for the day. I walked back to the make-up counter to get my make-up taken off when my phone started to ring. My ringtone just so happened to be our new song "Nothing Lasts Forever."

"Hello?" I answered in English.

"Tori noona? It's Minho-ah."

"Ah, Minho-ah. What's up?"

"I'm actually on a program recording right now and they wanted me to call you."

"Oh, chincha? Annyeongsayeo, Morning Star leader Tori imida."

"Tori noona, what are you doing now?"

"I just got finished with a photoshoot for our debut album in America."

"Tori-shi, it's Kang Hodong Oppa."

"Neh, Hodong Oppa. Annyeongsayeo" I said, slightly bowing by accident.

"Minho-ah was telling us that you are going to include SHINee in your debut as well as other male idol members. Is this true?"

"Neh, Hodong Oppa. So far, SHINee and Big Bang are confirmed according to YG Oppa" I said thinking back to what Jiyong texted me.

"Tori-shi, there are also many male idols here who are saying that they are your and Morning Star's fans. Can you say something to them?"

"Ah, chincha? Thank you for being fans of us and supporting us to debut! But Minho-ah, who all is there? There can't be that many" I said, laughing at the end.

"Tori noona, about three guys are nervous just because we called you."

"Taeminnie-ah, you are there too! Why didn't you speak up? Ah, I actually have to go now, we are about to start dance rehearsals. Mianhe, Hodong Oppa."

"Aniyo, Tori-shi. Annyeong" I heard Hodong Oppa say.

"Bye Bye Tori noona" Taeminnie-ah shouted.

"Annyeong Noona" said Minho.

"Annyeong" I said and pressed the end button.

I was in car on the way back to the hotel to change before we went to ballroom of the hotel to practice when I got a text from Minho-ah. (YG Oppa is renting it while we stay here so we can just go downstairs and practice. How sweet, right?)

Thanks for not getting mad when I called you from Strong Heart, Tori noona. You really made some of the hyungs' day. I'm sorry if you are upset that I did that, but YG-shi said that we could tell them that we would be working with you on Strong Heart today.

I sent a reply saying:

Don't worry about it Minho-ah. Noona doesn't get mad that easily ^^. Just have fun and don't give my number out please. I would like to meet a guy in person before they get my number. Haha, kidding. Be good Minho-ah. Tell Taeminnie that I said hi and tell Key-ah that I'm as excited as he is too. He will understand what I mean.