YG Family!!

My Idol Romance

The two of us walked into the cafe together, then Bae Oppa sat me down at a table and went to go grab some food for the two of us. I was sitting at the table waiting when a pair of hands wrapped around my eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Hmmmm... Daesung Oppa, TOP Oppa, and Seungri-ah" I said, already knowing I was right.

"Dang, how do you do that? We didn't even say a word" complained Seungri as he sat down at the table with me.

"I'm just that good" I joked as Bae Oppa sat down beside me with a plate of food for me and him to share.

TOP Oppa was looking at us a little weird, but just shrugged his shoulders and started talking about random things that have happened since I last talked to them about a week ago with the other two. I'm happy Dae Oppa and Seungri-ah aren't as observent as the other members of Big Bang, because I would be going through a very hard interrigation right now if they were. After about 10-15 minutes of eating (finally, happy belly!) I heard something that sounded somewhat between a squeal and a scream.

"Rae-ah, you're here! When Jiyong-ah told us, we couldn't believe it but he was right" shouted Dara pulling me into a massive bear hug.

The other three joined in and of course didn't let go till one of the guys said something. All the girls were drilling me on questions about school, work, and normal life so the guys continued on with their conversations or eating. As we were talking, I noticed that Bae Oppa had only piece of the teriyaki chicken left (I don't know why he got it. I guess he thought I would want Japanese food?). He was talking with Ji Oppa and Teddy Oppa who had came down after 2NE1. Before they could figure out what I was going to do, I grabbed the piece of chicken and ate it.

"Rae-ah! You are so going to get it" said/ shouted Bae Oppa as he started chasing me around the room.

Everyone was laughing as the two of us played a good little game of Fox and Rabbit. After about 5 minutes of being chased, Bae Oppa finally caught me.

"I told you that I would get you" whispered Bae Oppa, slinging me over his shoulder and walking out of the cafe.

"No put me down Oppa. Put me down" I shouted, lightly hitting his back.

I was joking of course. Who wouldn't want to be carried by Dong YoungBae? He put me down when we got inside the elevator, and moved so I was stuck between him and the wall.

"Now, Tori, why would you do that?" asked YoungBae, switching to Japanese suddenly.

"I was just kidding around. I didn't mean to make you mad. I'm sorry" I replied, looking at my shoes.

Oppa lifted my head and tilted it up so I looked into his eyes.

"That isn't how you say sorry Tori."

Bae Oppa leaned down and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into the kiss. Our kiss ended a few seconds before the elevator opened to the floor that the recording studio was on. Oppa took my hand and walked with me to the recording studio. It wasn't that long of a walk, but we were chatting on the way there so it seemed a lot shorter.

I couldn't help but wonder why Oppa would kiss me like that? Did Ji Oppa tell him about my feelings for him? I know he isn't the type to play with my feelings, but he would be with a girl to make her feel better. Aish, boys are hard to figure out. But I couldn't help thinking that we looked like a couple right now. Holding hands, talking about random things, and Bae Oppa smiling or laughing at different things I would say.

We got to the studio and as we opened the door, we saw something we would have never expected. Se7en was sitting on a chair looking at us with a grin on his face.

"So, when did this little couple happen?"