Off To Tokyo

My Idol Romance

Everything was going out of control right now at YG. 2NE1 just finished their Japanese debut and are going to be touring Japan. Big Bang has been nominated for an award in Europe, and Morning Star is basically taking over Korean rookies. It's been fun to read the articles that have been written about us. One of them even went as far to beginning with:

You think people freaked out over Chocolat have three half-Korean members... wait until you meet Morning Star!

All of us got a good laugh out of it, but now, everyone has been getting ready for the wedding ceremony Bae Oppa and I are having tomorrow. Since we came back from New York, we've been experimenting with being separated for different periods of time. He has been hanging out with the guys more since Morning Star's schedule has been packed with Korean activities and Japanese variety shows. 

The whole separation thing was YG Oppa's idea since he couldn't have two of his "children" fighting all the time. I think its helped us with trusting each other a little more, but I've missed him. So, they have finally given us a day off to go visit my parents' grave in Japan before flying back for the ceremony tomorrow afternoon. 

It was close to 5 a.m. and the two of were checking in and boarding the airplane for Tokyo. Luckily, not many people showed up, but we still saw people filming us while we were both still trying to wake up. 

"Oppa, are you sure we will make it back in time?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sure, besides, 2NE1 wants to visit with us since they can't be at the ceremony tomorrow" replied Oppa, holding my hand. 

"Do you know how their concert went?"

"Ji said that it was a really good performance. They are getting better at it each time they get up there. Soon, they will bypass us" joked Oppa. 

"No one will ever bypass you or the rest of Big Bang. You guys are legends in K-pop now!"

"Well, how does it feel to be a legend's girlfriend?"

"The best feeling ever" I replied, giving him a quick kiss. 

We went into a comfortable silence as the plane took off and for the first fourth of the flight. I went to sleep while Oppa was listening to some new songs. After about 20 minutes, Oppa woke me up to talk about the details of the ceremony. 

"Who all did you invite to the ceremony?" 

"YG Oppa sent invitations to all the entertainment companies for all their artists to come. Almost everyone replied that at least one of their groups was coming. A lot of them are wanting to remember my parents as well. I never knew just how popular they were."

"Yeah, I remember growing up and hearing my parents talk about your mom and dad. They were some of the best musicians ever."

"I know. Well, everything is set basically. You have your tuxedo and I have my gown. The flowers are ordered and everything is set. The vows that my parents said are going to be typed and we are going to read them at the ceremony. Your church is booked and then the reception is going to be held at a garden in Seoul."

"Sounds like you have everything under control. I'm sorry I wasn't around to help with the planning."

"It's fine, and it wasn't your fault. YG Oppa sent you on those vacations anyway, but I'm just happy to be with you again."

"Me too."