Se7en, Teddy, and YG know everything! And I mean everything!

My Idol Romance

"So, when did this little couple happen?" asked Se7en Oppa as we walked in to the studio together.

Bae Oppa didn't seemed surprised at all that he asked us that, but I was freaking out on the inside and probably looked like I was too. He just pulled me into the studio and held me as he leaned against the table in the middle of the room. This was the first time that he held me for no reason, and I felt safe and cared for just by this simple action.

"Today. She just got back from Japan. I mean, I haven't officially asked her yet, but I'm hoping by her kissing me that I already know the answer" replied Bae Oppa, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Ask who what?" I asked looking from Bae Oppa to Se7en Oppa.

This was really confusing until Se7en Oppa pointed at Bae Oppa's arms around me. Then everything clicked! DONG YOUNGBAE WANTS TO ASK ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!! I swear, my eyes went super wide and I looked at Bae Oppa who was resting his eyes with a smile on his face. Well, this is a new and more bold side to him than before.

"Oppa, is there something that you want to tell me?" I asked after I had regained some composure.

It was a few minutes before Bae Oppa finally opened his eyes and looked at my face. When I looked into his eyes, I saw a look I could only see when he was on stage, dancing, or singing. I saw determination and a little fear, but mostly I saw the confident Taeyang that had the entire world wrapped around his finger.

"Lee RaeJi, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" asked Bae Oppa as he turned me around to face him.

I couldn't help it, my mouth dropped to the floor. This was something that was too good to be true. I pinched myself to see if I was either asleep or awake. Oppa grabbed my hand and held it in his. I looked into his eyes and saw both sides of him. The trained and practiced professional attitude of an artist in the music industry and the guy that is everything a girl could want.

I highly doubt my mouth would be able to work after that, so I just nodded my head. From behind, I heard Se7en Oppa mutter something along the lines of "Finally" as Bae Oppa picked me up and spun me around once. Bae Oppa had his signature eye smile on his face, and you would think that I just said yes to being his wife. That just made the entire experience even cuter.

"What happened here? Did she say yes to YoungBae's question?" asked a new voice from the doorway.

I looked to see that YG-shi and Teddy Oppa had walked into the room. To tell the truth, I got a little embarrased when I saw Teddy Oppa's smirk and YG-shii's knowing gaze upon me. I blushed and burried my face into Bae Oppa's chest, hoping to hide it from being seen.

"Could you stop embarrasing my girlfriend, Hyungs? You don't know how long I have wanted to say that" said YoungBae Oppa as he lifted my head, giving me a peck on the lips.

I smiled and gave him another kiss. I heard someone clear their throat behind me, and I turned to see YG-shi smiling and Teddy Oppa nodding his head. Se7en was just smiling like he wasn't the person who interupted us.

"I have to say that if it was any other girl, I probably wouldn't allow public displays of affection inside the building or in public for that matter, but since it is Tori-ah, I will allow it as long as you keep it under control. I don't want reports from staff members about you two making out on a couch down in the lobby" said YG-shii, leaning against the soundboard.

YoungBae turned me in his arms to look at the three elders of YG Entertainment. I looked at the three of them and one question came to mind that I just had to ask.

"How did you know that I would say yes when Bae Oppa asked me to be his girlfriend?"

"Don't you know, the three of us know everything that happens that even has a spec of YG in it. And I mean everything" said Teddy Oppa, looking a little egotistical.

"Oh, I shouldn't have asked, should I?" I asked Bae Oppa, looking up at him with an innocent look.

He replied "Probably not" as Se7en Oppa and Teddy Oppa started to rant about things that, to tell the absolute truth, I had no care in knowing. The only really good thing was that the entire time, Bae Oppa held me in his safe, strong arms and YG-shii looked like he just gained a new family member as he watched YoungBae and I.