Almost time

My Idol Romance

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you ready for the wedding that is coming in a couple of weeks?"

"Let's just say that I'm preparing myself for more nerves than when Big Bang was debuting."

"Really?"

"Yup. I'm leaving behind a lot of things that I probably won't ever be able to get back."

"Oh..."

"But I'm gaining so many more. I'll get to see your face, behind a veil, while you are walking down the aisle. I'll get to experience our first night together. I'll get to brag about a wonderful wife. I'll get to go through your first pregnancy. Our first child's birth, and hopefully many more of those."

"Hey, I'm not going to stay pregnant all the time. I still have a career as an idol, you know."

"I do. I do, but I'm just trying to imagine what our lives are going to be like after this wedding. It's nerve wreaking, exciting, and heart-stopping all at the same time."

"You are starting to sound like me. Oppa?"

"Yeah, Tori?"

"You love me, right?"

"Of course I do. Why would you even need to ask?"

"Because, I want to make sure that you're real. Right now and the past year and a half has been so surreal and perfect that's its all felt like a dream. It feels like one day, I'm going to wake up back in Japan, having Ji Oppa calling me and telling me that you finally got a girlfriend, and finding out that we were never together."

"Well, don't you ever doubt that this isn't real, because in a few weeks, you will have a wedding band and a husband to prove it."

I was sitting in the Big Bang dorm, waiting on the rest of the guys to get ready to head out to support the new girl group at their performance on Inkigayo. We were going to surprise them, but if the guys took any longer we were going to be late for their performance. 

"Ji Oppa, TOP Oppa, Daesungie, Seungri-ah! Hurry up! We are going to leave without you" I shouted, not moving from Bae Oppa's arms as we snuggled on the couch. 

"Didn't have to shout honey" whispered Bae Oppa, kissing my temple and nussling his nose in my now brown hair.

Yup, I died it back to brown after we finished with our promotions in Korea, our Japanese promotions in February, and the YG Family Anniversary Concerts. I thought it would be nice to look natural when I got married. It was now late March, going into April, and our wedding was set for the last week of April so we could go on our honeymoon in May when it isn't too hot. Well, at least not as hot as in June and July.

"If I don't, they won't hurry up..." I said, as all four guys came rushing to the door," See! I told you."

"When am I going to learn that I'm not going to be right when it comes to you?" asked Bae Oppa, standing both of us up.

"You are sometimes, but when you don't know the answer for sure... just assume that I'm right. It's the safest answer, okay?" I said, fixing his shirt and jacket before pecking him on the lips.

"Enjoy it now lover boy, because in two- three weeks, you two aren't allowed to touch each other till the wedding. I'll make sure of it" said Ji Oppa, smirking at us. 

"In that case..."

Bae Oppa pulled me to his body so fast that I didn't know how to react until he captured his lips with mine. I could tell that he wanted to start a full, blown-out make-out session, but if that happened, we were going to be late. It's happened once before and I'm not going to let it happen again.

"Stop it or we will be late Hyung."

THANK YOU DAESUNGIE!!!!

"Fine. Let's go" said Bae Oppa, following everyone out the door while putting his arm on my shoulders.

As we were walking at the back of the group to the different cars that we were taking, Bae Oppa pulled me close to whisper in my ear.

"We may have been interupted in there, but tonight, when we get home, there is going to be nothing stopping me."

"When did you become such a ert? And there is something in your way. Remember the last time you tried that with me in our apartment... I don't think I've ever seen Boss actually bite someone."

"Ha, I didn't tell you. Jiyongie is taking both doggies tonight so Gaho can have a playdate."

"Oh, great. Well, at least you are better controlled than most guys. Or else, I would be staying with Morning Star tonight."

He laughed and then hugged me before sitting me in his car and buckling me in. 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Author's Note:

So, I'm probably going to end this story within a chapter or two. I'm probably going to do a sequel of their married life and having children, but I don't think it will be as long as this story is. I'm mean this story is....... 68, 69 chapters long? Thing is, if I do a sequel, it will probably have to be a Rated story, since it will have their honeymoon, random newlywed scenes, and childbirths. 

Basically, I need to know if you want me to write the sequel/ continuation after I end this story with the marriage since it is the end of the "romance" and the beginning of "_____".