In front of SM!!

My Idol Romance

We had finally reached the YG Building after 15 minutes of Ji Oppa teasing Bae and I about being able to hide our relationship from everyone when it was "Oh soooo obvious." Ji Oppa's words not mine. As soon as the van was parked, I was pulled inside the building by Ji Oppa.

"Oppa, what was that for? I have to help Bae Oppa with the bags" I asked looking out towards the van.

"I have to keep you two away from each other while people who don't know about you two are around" said Ji Oppa, looking around like he was a spy or ninja or something.

I swear, Ji Oppa may be older than me, but he can be really childish at times. But that is one of the reasons that we are so close to begin with. Both of us are true, stubborn, children at heart.

"Ji Oppa, are 2NE1 or any other Big Bang members supposed to be in the building today?"

"No, why?"

"Because then everyone in this building knows about us" I said as YoungBae Oppa walked in the door.

He walked over to me with our bags and handed me mine. Afterwards, Bae wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I still can't see how I didn't notice it before and how everyone else hasn't yet" said Ji Oppa, staring at us in confusion.

"Maybe you're not as smart as you think yourself to be."

All of us look to the entrance and saw Teddy Oppa and Se7en Oppa. I ran from Bae Oppa and gave both of them a hug.

"Teddy Oppa, Se7en Oppa! What are you doing here? I thought that you said that you weren't coming today" I asked.

"YG called us in to help with the SM artist that are coming to work today" said Se7en Oppa, pulling me with him to the elevator.

As the elevator was about to close, Bae slipped in and waved at Teddy Oppa who was holding Ji Oppa back from running to the elevator. I started laughing because of it, and could tell that Teddy and Bae had planned that while they were texting each other in the car.

"You planned that didn't you?" I asked Bae, hugging him while he was leaning against the wall.

"How did you guess? I didn't get alone time with you this morning thanks to Jiyoungie" replied Bae, putting my head on his chest.

I just laughed and let the subject drop as I leaned on his chest and listened to his breathing and heartbeat while he was talking to Se7en Oppa. It was taking longer than usual to get to the recording studio, but then I remembered that we were heading up to YG Oppa's office to meet the SM artist.

"Bae, Se7en Oppa. Who are we going to work with from SM?" I asked, looking up at Bae and over to Se7en Oppa.

They looked at each other and then Se7en Oppa replied saying "SHINee and So Nyuh Shi Dae." I could tell they were waiting to see if I was either excited or disappointed by it. I just nodded and put my head on Bae Oppa's chest again while holding him a little tighter.

To tell the truth, I wasn't upset about working with SHINee because they seemed like they were just an SM version of Big Bang (just my opinion, sorry if that upset any SHAWOLs out there). Working with SNSD is what got me upset. I'm sure that the entire Kpop universe has heard of Bae Oppa and Yuri-shi going out on that date. Comparing me to her is like comparing gravel to gold. She is funny, talented, y, cute, good fashion sense, and most of all famous. I'm sure that she will be around Bae Oppa more than I will when Big Bang has their comeback.

"Hey, Rae-ah, what's wrong? You look like you are about to cry. If you don't want to work with SM, we can just tell YG hyung and he will take care of all of it" said Se7en Oppa, looking at my face with concern.

"No... no, I'm fine. I'm just a little scared at being in a room with so many good looking people. I'm like any other person compared to YG and SM idols" I said, looking at the floor.

"Tori, look at me" said Bae, as he turned my face to look at his, "You have no reason to be scared. All the best looking people in the world have nothing on you when it comes to looks. Even YG hyung said that you put all the SNSD girls to shame when it comes to looks and you are extremely talented on top of that. Don't you forget that, ever."

"I know, I'm not supposed to say this, but I'll tell you anyway. YG hyung told me when you came to tell him that if you ever mentioned becoming a singer or an idol. He wants you to debut under YG Entertainment whenever you are ready without training. If that doesn't say something, then I don't know what will" said Se7en Oppa, acting like the older brother he declared himself to be. 

I looked over to him and saw that he was telling the truth in his eyes. I gave him a hug and then returned to Bae's waiting arms. He gave me a quick kiss before the doors of the elevator opened.

We walked into YG Oppa's office to see that both of the SM groups were there and listening to YG Oppa as he talked to their managers about what they would be doing while in the YG Building.

"Oh, here are some of the people that you will be working with while you are here" said YG Oppa, motioning to us.

Bae Oppa let go of my hand as he bowed to everyone along with Se7en Oppa. It felt weird that Bae Oppa wouldn't want anyone to know about us, but that was his decision to make and I would respect what he wanted. Even if that meant he was ashamed of me in front of people outside of YG. I bowed when YG Oppa introduced me to them, and put a smile on my face. Thank heaven for those acting classes I had taken while I was in Japan.

"Is she a new songwriter or producer?" asked Taeyeon from SNSD, looking at me.

"No, she is a trainee that we are actually looking forward to debuting with her group from Japan within the next month or so" said YG Oppa, giving me a smile.

DEBUTING!!!! Everyone was shocked by his statement, even the SM people. Se7en Oppa looked excited and proud as he and YG Oppa were talking to each other about it. Before I could even look at Bae Oppa, I felt myself being picked up in the air and spun around.

"Tori, you're debuting in Korea with Morning Star! I'm so happy for you" said Bae Oppa, spinning me around and then putting me back on the ground.

"I can't believe it! I'm debuting here... under YG Entertainment!! This is too exciting to be real" I said, hugging Bae Oppa while he held me in his arms.

I was too excited to even notice that the SM idols were looking at Bae Oppa and I like they had just seen Big Foot. I mean, come on, I'M DEBUTING UNDER THE COMPANY THAT MY BEST FRIEND AND BOYFRIEND ARE UNDER AND I GET TO DO IT WITH MY BEST GIRL-FRIENDS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!! In the background, we could hear Se7en Oppa and YG Oppa telling the newly arrived Ji Oppa and Teddy Oppa what had happened in their absence. That's when I remembered what Bae Oppa did when we walked into the office.

I tried letting go of him, so it would look like we were just overly excited but he had another idea. He loosened his grip just enough for there to be about 6 inches between us and then did something that I think even YG Oppa wasn't expecting.... YOUNGBAE KISSED ME IN FRONT OF 14 SM ENTERTAINMENT IDOLS!!