Twitter alert

My Idol Romance

YoungBae Oppa had recently gotten back from his meeting at the YG building. Big Bang had to discuss what they were going to do while they were taking a break with Daesungie. I already had a meeting with YG Oppa and had asked for Morning Star to train for a little longer. He said that if needed we could just debut towards the end of the year or next year, but that nothing was for certain with Big Bang or Morning Star anymore. 

I'm not the only member of Morning Star close to Big Bang anymore. The other girls had grown close to the Big Bang members and all of us are worried about Daesungie. We all felt it was best for YG Oppa to not do anything, like have us debut, when it isn't such a good time right now. 2NE1 had everything already scheduled, so there wasn't much to do about it. They just spent as much time with us as possible and we sometimes went to schedules or practices with them to hang out.

"Oppa, is everything going to be okay? I mean Daesungie isn't going to have to go to jail, is he?" I asked, hoping that the worst didn't happen.

"I don't think so. He will have to pay a fine and do some community service, but I don't know more than that. How about we get away from all this?" asked Bae Oppa, laying his head in my lap and looking up at me.

"What are you talking about? We can't just leave" I laughed, hitting him on the chest lightly.

"Sure we can. We need to get away from all the new headlines coming in. A new celebrity couple were confirmed to be dating while Jonghyun-ah and Shin Se Kyung-shii were confirmed to have broken up. More things about Daesungie's accident are coming in, unfortunately, and to make it worse, you are probably going to be signed to an American TV show as a new actress. YG Hyung told me about it today when I was talking to him" said Bae Oppa, closing his eyes and rubbing the top of his head in frustration.

"What TV show deal? I haven't heard anything about that" I asked.

"The American show Criminal Minds has been looking for a new actress and they said that you were perfect for what they were looking for. YG Hyung said that they were looking for someone who was a singer and dancer, but they wanted her to be able to speak other languages. When they saw you, they made the offer right away. If you take it, it means filming in America for extended periods of time and that you would be busier while debuting. I don't know what else there is, but you can talk to YG Hyung about it later."

"I don't know. I wouldn't get to spend as much time with you as I'm used to now. I don't know how I could take it, unless you come with me or visit me on the set whenever possible" I said, playing with his hands.

"I promise whatever you decide to do, I will right there with you. So about that get away idea... How about we go visit the beach? I know that is one of your favorite places and it just so happens that YG Hyung gave me these non-refundable tickets and reservations to a private condo on a private beach. What do you say? Will you go with me?" asked Bae Oppa, opening one eye and looking at me.

"A private beach? I don't know, a lot of scary situations can happen at a private beach" I said, pretending to be hesitant.

"Nothing will happen as long as I'm there. Just say yes so we can go already. Jiyongie already packed your bags and they are downstairs in the SUV along with mine. He will take care of the dogs, and everything is already settled. Come on, there is nothing left to do but go already" complained Bae Oppa. 

I could tell that all this stress was getting to him since he has been coming over here more and that he went to that concert in Japan. Good thing I bought him that ticket as a present, because he needed to get away then. Going away for a few days or so didn't sound so bad.

"Come on. Let's go before it gets dark. Everything is packed, so let's go" I said, getting Bae Oppa to stand up.

"Hold on, where is your computer? Wait, I have my phone."

"What are you doing?"

"A twitter update. It isn't as fun as it was at first, but I have to put something up there every now and then" replied Bae Oppa, putting his arm around me and leading me out my door and locking it.

While we were in the elevator, I grabbed his phone and looked at the update he put on twitter for the entire world to see.

"'I'm on a journey..' That's the best you could come up with?" I questioned, laughing while he tried and failed to explain himself.