Oppa and Unnie are... jealous of us?

My Idol Romance

I had recently gotten back from international photo shoots along with Morning Star, and it was surprising to see that there were people waiting in the airport with Morning Star signs. Good thing we had Samantha to dress us or else, I would definitely be in one of the tee-shirts I stole from Bae Oppa and shorts. It isn't the most appropriate thing to wear but it is comfortable.

The only thing I really want right now is comfort. I was in Japan during the earthquake and it just so happened that the photographer decided to use the beach for that day's shots. I haven't talked about it to anyone. They all know that I was shaken up by it and didn't want to push it until I got over the shock of everything. Bae Oppa hasn't left my side since we got to the YG dorms and I was in the safety of the elevator. He's scared that when I need him most, he won't be there.

"Tori, you okay?" asked Bae Oppa, sitting next to me in the dressing room of whichever music program he was on today.

There are so many I lost track of which one they go on because they all seem the same.

"I'm fine Oppa, just thinking about some stuff" I said, taking the drink he gave me.

"If you want to talk, I'm all ears."

"I know Oppa, I know" I replied, laying my head on his shoulder.

The door opened as Ji Oppa slipped in and gave us the signal that someone was coming. I moved away a little from Bae Oppa and sat on the cushion in between him and Ji Oppa. A few minutes later, Seungri, Daesung, and TOP Oppa walked in with Teen Top.

I remember reading that the two rappers of that group looked up to G-Dragon and TOP, so I could tell by the looks on their faces which was which.

"Hey, it's nice to see you again" said Bae Oppa, leaning forward a little on the sofa.

"It's nice to see you again too sunbaenim" replied one of the members, Niel I think.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce my friend. Tori, this is Teen Top. Teen Top, this is my childhood best friend and future label mate, Tori Hono" said Ji Oppa, acting polite all of a sudden.

"Ji Oppa, please stop with the politeness. It's not you at all!" I said, looking right at him, after Teen Top did their signature greeting.

"Tori-shi, you are really lucky to be childhood friends with G-Dragon sunbaenim" said L. Joe, I think, the one with the pink hair.

"There was never a boring day, I can tell you that. Why don't you guys talk? I'm going to go grab something else to drink from the vending machine" I said, getting up and walking to the door.

"Wait up, I'll go with you. Don't want you getting lost again" said Bae Oppa, getting up and following me out the door.

"I'm guessing that Teen Top came to see Ji Oppa and TOP Oppa?"

"Yup, you read the articles, didn't you?"

"Yup, if I'm going to be part of Kpop I have to know what's going on. Like IU declaring you her all time ideal man" I said, turning and stopping in my tracks.

"You heard about that did you?"

"Considering it was a topic on the radio show you did, I would say... Yeah, I heard about it" I replied, turning back and walking again.

"Come on, it isn't anything big, and besides I can't say that I already have a girl because that could completely ruin Morning Star before you get on stage" said Bae Oppa, turning me around to face him.

"What's going on here? We come to support you on the show but instead we find a drama being filmed."

The two of us turned to see that Se7en Oppa and Park Han Byul Unnie had come down the hallway.

"I'm guessing this has something to do with IU-shi's little confession on the radio" said Han Byul Unnie.

"You're right, and I'm sick and tired of not being able to say that we are dating" I replied, looking at the floor.

"I know, baby, I am too. Every single time I get asked about IU-shi, I want to tell them but I'm going to do that to your group. I mean, if we went on 'We Got Married' like YG Hyung wanted us to do, then we could act a little closer but I'm going to do that to you. You are just starting out, you don't need to worry about variety programs yet" said Bae Oppa, hugging me and letting me bury my head in his chest.

"Well, why don't you two just go on 'We Got Married'? It would solve all your problems and it would also mean that if you two really did "start dating" while you were filming, people would already be used to the idea of you two being together" said Se7en Oppa.

"Can we Oppa? I don't want to do it unless you're comfortable with it."

"It's okay with me. I will call YG Hyung later and tell him that we will do it. But for now, why don't you put this on? There are too many guys here for you to be wearing that outfit" said Bae Oppa, giving me his jacket.

We walked with Se7en Oppa and Han Byul Unnie to the vending machines and were talking about everything. Bae Oppa got called on stage and the three of us sat on the sidelines watching rehearsals and recording after recording. I kept making eye contact with Bae Oppa to the point that he finally had to put on sunglasses so he could hide his eyes.

"I have been told that the two of us make people jealous, but it is saying something if we say that the two of you are making us jealous. You can't stop looking at each other and you two are just too cute together" said Han Byul Unnie.

"I can tell you that I would do anything to stay by Bae Oppa's side" I replied looking at Bae Oppa before Teddy Oppa came and took me into the dressing room to watch the rest of the show.