Pictures can be addicting at times

My Idol Romance

"I guess you like the toy I bought you?" I asked as Bae Oppa rode by on his new "chopper." (http://c0013844.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_6f1b8f7)

You can probably guess that I wouldn't buy him an actual chopper, but I did get him an extremely supped-up tricycle. When I saw it, I couldn't help but think it would be perfect for Bae Oppa while we were on vacation. 

"Of course. This thing is amazing" replied Bae Oppa, continuing to act like a child at Christmas time.

I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures of him without him noticing. After a few minutes of riding around in front of me, he finally noticed that he was being filmed.

"Why are you taking pictures?" asked Bae Oppa, coming up and stopping in front of me.

"You are too cute to not take them. Besides you can put them up on your crazy twitter account since your fans are obsessed with your private life" I replied, joking around and snapping another picture while he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Well at least let me look good in the ones we put up there" scolded Bae Oppa, posing in front of the graffiti-ed wall. 

We continued snapping pics with the other people from YG who decided to tag along with us while we were out shopping. I swear, I have never taken as many pictures of any one person as I have of Bae Oppa today. 

"So, Oppa? Are you sure you like the present?" I asked, as we were walking back to our private condo.

"Of course. I wouldn't have spent that much time on it if I didn't like it" retorted Bae Oppa, hitting me on the head lightly.

"Good because that was with my first paycheck from YG Entertainment" I said, excited about it.

"Hold on, you spent money from your first paycheck... on me?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You should have spent that money on yourself. You could have gotten that dress you wanted if you hadn't of spent your money on me" said Bae Oppa.

"How do you know about that dress? You were out riding your 'chopper' when I was in that store."

"It doesn't matter. Come on, we are going back and getting you that dress" replied Bae Oppa, grabbing my hand and pulling me back towards the shopping area.

"Oppa, it doesn't matter. I wanted to do it. Can we please just go back to the condo now? I'm tired and just want you to myself after having to share you with all the others and your new 'chopper'" I said, hugging him and looking at him with, what I hope are, puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but I am getting you whatever you want tomorrow. Besides, shouldn't I have been buying you things anyway? It is your birthday in a few days after all" joked Oppa, pulling me to his side and walking back to the condo.

"Nope, because you are the best present ever! I don't need anything from you except your time" I replied, leaning up and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You do realize that if I don't get you a present I look like a bad boyfriend, right?"

"No, you are my Oppa who doesn't need to buy me material things for any reason."

"Well, I'm getting you a present whether you like it or not, and that's final" said Bae Oppa, opening the door and letting me in first.

"Fine, I'm going on the balcony" I replied, running to our balcony.

After a few minutes, Oppa joined me and sat on the lounge chair beside me. I was laying down looking at the photos we had taken earlier and deciding which were good enough to go on to his Twitter account. 

"Oppa, I think the one of you and Choice Oppa and that one of you TRYING to act gangsta should go on Twitter."

"If you say so" replied Bae Oppa looking over at me.

When he turned his head to look over the railing and at the scenery, I snapped a picture of him.

"Hey, I thought you said no more pictures."

"I wanted just one more. That's it, promise" I said, sitting in the chair so I was facing Oppa.

"You know, I have to get you back for lying to me about the pictures" said Bae Oppa, grabbing my hand.

"How do you plan on doing that?" I asked, looking at him with a smile.

"Like this."

Before I knew it, he had me sitting in his lap, facing him, while he was stilling laying in the lounge chair. He looked at me with his signature eye smile and I couldn't help blushing a little at our current position.

"You know this could be taken the wrong way if someone sees us" I said, looking at Oppa.

"Let them take it which ever way they want as long as they don't interfere" replied Oppa, leaning up and kissing me.

He pulled me with him as he leaned back against the chair. We continued kissing each other until he decided to come up for air. I moved and snuggled up to his side before resting my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes for a little catnap in the sun.

After a few minutes, I felt Bae Oppa move a little bit and then my camera go off. I heard Oppa chuckle a little and say "for my eyes only" before wrapping me in his arms and joining me in sleep.