Just us.... And the beautiful ocean

My Idol Romance

"Ah! Oppa, you were so cute as a baby! Why haven't I seen this before?"

"What? Hey, give that back!!!"

I ran around to the other side of the living room furniture, so he wouldn't be able to catch me that easily. Once I was farther from him, I started looking at the picture again.

"You are so cute. I would have loved to see you when you this little. Do you have anymore?"

"None that you are going to see. Now, come on, give it back" shouted Oppa, running around the furniture to try to catch me. 

I went the other direction and ended up switching places with him. I swear, I don't think I was even that cute as a baby! I continued to ignore Oppa's demands for me to give the picture back, and continued to look at it with pure interest. I wondered what he was like as a baby. Did he cry a lot or was he one of the sweet and quiet babies? What was his favorite toy to play with? What was his first word and when did he start walking?

Next thing I know, the picture is out of my hands and over my head. I look up to see Oppa kneeling on the couch behind me and looking down at me with a smirk. I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Have I told you how much I like the new blonde in your hair?"

"You like it because it matches your hair, don't you?"

"Yup! Just another thing to prove that you are mine, and that none of those other girls can touch you" I replied, using the eye-smile Oppa always said he liked. 

He laughed and leaned down to kiss me. It was new to experience a kiss upside down, but I liked it. That's when I remembered Teddy Oppa telling me how he caught Oppa looking up different types of kisses on the internet one day. Apparently, he wanted to try them all to say that he has tried every single type of kiss. I thought it was funny and cute how innocent he can be at times. 

"How long is it until your next album comes out?" asked Oppa.

"Another couple weeks. We are going to be on variety shows and going over drama options mostly. Other than that, I just want to spend time with you" I said, turning around and hugging him. 

He wrapped his arms around me and just held me. It was always times like this, when everything was quiet and time seemed to stop, that we wouldn't do anything but enjoy each other's presence. 

"You know, I was thinking of asking YG Hyung if he would let us take a couple days off" said Oppa, breaking the silence but continuing to run his fingers through my hair.

"Why? Don't you need to be here to work on your solo album more?" I asked, nuzzling my head under his chin. 

"I think we both need to get away from Seoul and be alone for a little bit. What do you say to a vacation in Jeju for 2 or 3 days? Just the two of us?"

"No managers?"

"Nope."

"No members?"

"No members."

"Just us?"

"And the beautiful ocean."

"Sounds perfect. I would love to go."