Making plans

My Idol Romance

It was only a few days before our wedding. All of YG Entertainment has basically stopped all promotions until next week, and are preparing for going to one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Korea for our wedding. YG Oppa found and rented an entire private beach for the wedding and ceremony. He explained that this was his, his wife's, and his daughter's wedding present to us.

Everyone else had been joking around with us saying that our wedding is going to be a bigger deal than the MAMA's will be. I don't agree, but who knows? Media and press coverage can make things bigger than they actually are. 

Right now, I was on the way to the YG building after getting a call from Daesungie that something was going wrong with some of the wedding plans. I swear, I don't know how people could plan a wedding on their own. I'm having Bae Oppa's mom, the other YG girls, and even some of the YG guys help plan this and I'm still stressing out. 

I texted him, telling him that I'm here. When he replied, he said that he was in the dance studio downstairs and to meet him there. 

"Okay, Daesungie! I'm here now what is wrong with the decorations?" I said, walking into the dance studio.

"SURPRISE!!"

I jumped back when I saw the room covered with decorations and filled with all of the YG Family and some of their family members. I looked around and saw the 'congraduations' signs and wedding party decorations. I laughed when I saw that there was a cake that had Bae Oppa and I on it in a wedding dress and tuxedo.

"Oh my gosh, what is this?" 

"A little party to celebrate before the wedding. Since neither of you are wanting to have a bachelor or bachelorette party, we decided to have this. Aren't I a genius?" said Ji Oppa, hugging me. 

"Yes, you are. Thank you so much" I said, hugging him back. 

"Okay, now that the bride is here. Let's get this party started" shouted Dara, turning on the music. 

The first song started and it just so happened to be Bruno Mars' song "Marry You." I couldn't help but laugh until I felt someone grab me from behind and pull me to the dance floor. Automatically, I knew it was Bae Oppa when he started dancing with me. The entire time we were laughing, and it felt like the rest of the world melted away until the song stopped. 

Everyone else started dancing and playing around until Se7en Oppa called attention.

"So, as everyone knows, most of us will be traveling to the wedding site in a couple days for one of the most important days in two very special people's lives. For those of you who aren't able to come with us, we will miss you dearly, but as a special treat, we are having a special occasion today. Since you won't be there at the reception with us, we have a little pre-wedding cake that will be our stand in, so if the future bride and groom could come up and cut the cake."

Bae Oppa and I got up to the little cake, and did the normal wedding cut. Of course, I may have put a little icing on his nose when I fed him a bite of it. Everyone laughed as we kissed for the one of the last times before being husband and wife. 

The party continued on, and when Bae Oppa and I were dancing together to Colbie Caillet's song "I Do", Harang came running to us. 

"Hyung, Jiyong hyung said that you and Noona are going to get me some more friends soon."

I stared wide-eyed at Harang while Ji Oppa came over to pick him up. Bae Oppa laughed a little, but it was more of a nervous, "I-don't-have-a-response" laugh.

"Come on, Harang-ah. Let's go find your mom and dad, okay?"

"Okay, that was a little awkward" said Bae Oppa, spinning me and then pulling me close to him again.

"It could have been worse. Daesungie, TOP Oppa, Bom Unnie, and Dara Unnie could be over hear telling us to hurry up and have kids on the honeymoon."

"That's true."

"But, tell me. When do you want to have kids?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to have kids within the first year of marriage or do you want to wait a little bit?"

"I want kids when you are ready. I'm not going to rush you since you will be carrying them for nine months."

"Well, I want to know what you have always been imagining when you looked at your future."

"Hmm... four or five kids, two-three girls and two boys. All of them running around in a backyard with a swingset and good sized patio. Sitting on a patio chair, reading the newspaper, relaxing while watching over them. Having good food set on the table for lunch and having the most perfect wife be right by my side the entire time."

"That sounds wonderful. You know, I really want to have multiple children since I'm an only child, but I've been thinking about something."

"What?"

"I want to adopt a child. I don't really know where from, but I want to be the parent to a child who was left alone like I was."

"You know what... I do too. That's our plan then. Four or five kids, one adoption, and a comfortable lifestyle while spending the rest of our lives together in pure happiness."

"Sounds like a plan" I agreed, giving him a sweet kiss.