Fireworks at Midnight

My Idol Romance

So, we were currently hanging out in L.A. after leaving the private beach and condo in Korea a few days ago. Turns out that Bae Oppa hadn't put the pictures I took on Twitter the day we took them but yesterday. His excuse was that he didn't have time to do it, but I know that he just didn't want to right then. Lazy Oppa :P.

It was fun to walk around L.A. again since I actually lived here for a few months while I was still in the music academy. As promised, Bae Oppa had fun buying presents and making me make decisions on everything we did. It wasn't fun for me. I like making suggestions and getting other people's imput, not making final decisions. 

"So, Oppa? Is there a reason we are in L.A.?" I asked looking at Bae Oppa while we were taking a walk on the beach.

"I thought it would be nice to get out of Korea for awhile. Since your birthday is on July 4th, I thought you would like to see fireworks like you do every year" replied Oppa, kicking the sand while walking.

"I'm guessing the girls told you that we usually come back to America for my birthday."

"Yup. I don't think I could ever top fireworks going off everywhere and an entire country celebrating your birthday, so I figured to just take you to the ultimate birthday party" said Oppa, smiling at me when we stopped.

"And I thought you only wanted to come to see Movement Lifestyle and hang out with the other YG boys" I said, pushing him a little and then running off ahead of him.

That started a game of chase between us. It ended with us falling on the sand when Oppa finally caught me. We were laughing for a couple minutes before I rested my head on his chest and we watched the stars. A few minutes into watching the stars, fireworks went off signaling that it had struck midnight. 

"Tori-ah?"

"Hmm" I replied looking up at Oppa.

"Happy Birthday."

I felt him kiss me on the lips and hoped that a kiss at midnight on our birthdays would become a tradition that would last a very long time. 

~*~*<3*~*~

Author's Note:

I might add another chapter going into Tori's birthday a little more, but I wanted to get this out before I lost the idea! Sorry for it being shorter than normal. 

Hope you like it and comment!

~Bird_Of_Fire