A few pictures are worth a thousand yells

My Idol Romance

I was currently sitting in Teddy's recording studio along with YG Oppa, Teddy Oppa, and a few other important officials in YG Entertainment. Unfortunately, neither Big Bang or 2NE1 was here to survive this with me. 

"Do you know how this could ruin Taeyang's career and cause your group to not even be able to debut properly without anti-fans?" shouted a woman, who I thought was a man at first. 

I continued to sit in silence as the woman went off on me about the pictures that were now all over the internet and fansites. The pictures in question are ones that fans took of me and Bae Oppa at the Han River. We were in each other's arms and were in one of our little moments in the picture, but that didn't help the fact that we were caught. 

"Don't you know how to talk? I bet the only reason you even got signed a contract was because you used G-Dragon shii to get you the contract. Well, you got what you wanted. You got one of the Big Bang members in a scandal while one is getting over a car accident. Did you want this to happen? I bet all you are is some..."

"Shut up. Don't you dare talk to her that way" said G-Dragon as he walked in the door to the studio. 

He came around the table and stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders. 

"G-Dragon shii, what are you doing here?" asked the woman, looking embarrassed. 

"I was stopping by to drop something off when I heard yelling and find my best friend being yelled at. Why are you letting her do this?" he asked Teddy Oppa, Se7en Oppa, and YG Oppa.

"Did you see the pictures that were put on the internet last night of RaeJi-ah and YoungBae-ah?" asked YG Oppa.

"Yes, and so did the rest of Big Bang and 2NE1. Why do you think we are here?" replied Ji Oppa. 

Right after he said that, the rest of the Big Bang members came in with the members of 2NE1. I hid my face from them and couldn't look up. 

"You shouldn't be blaming her for the pictures. I'm the one who took us to the Han River. The entire time she was wanting to go straight back to the dorms, but I took her there thinking it would be a better place for her than being in a dorm" said Bae Oppa. 

"A better place for what exactly? Why was she out in the first place?" asked Teddy Oppa. 

"A better place for her to get over her feelings. I can't tell you why she was out, its personal, but I can tell you that it wasn't her fault we got our pictures taken" replied Bae Oppa. 

"Well, why were you out, huh? Did you plan a date for the two of you? What was it that is so secret that Taeyang shii can't tell us?" asked the woman.

"I told you that it is personal, and that..."

"I went to visit my grandparents' grave. Are you happy now? I went out to visit the only relatives in Korea and to also visit the shrine to my parents. I'm an orphan! Are you happy now?" I shouted and ran out of the room. 

I ran down the hall and heard multiple voices calling out my name. I ran until I got to the stairs, and continued running down the stairs. I was already down two flights of steps when I heard footsteps following me in the stairs. I was on the last set of steps when I fell. I braced for the impact, but instead felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into a chest. 

We fell a few steps before we were at the bottom. I opened my eyes and saw that Bae Oppa was below me. His eyes were closed, but his hands were still tight around me. 

"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked, trying to keep my voice calm.

"I'm fine Tori, but why did you run?" asked Bae Oppa, sitting up a little. 

I told him about that woman yelling at me and the other people just standing there and letting her. 

"It wasn't until the end that I finally lost it and ran like a scared child. The entire time, it felt like I was being stripped vulnerable in front of them. I can't count how many times I wished you would appear and save me. I'm so sorry for causing this. I shouldn't have gone out last night. I shouldn't have gone to see my grandparents. If I didn't, we wouldn't be in this position. If I didn't, I wouldn't have ruined your career. I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me" I cried, crying into his chest. 

"Tori, it wasn't your fault. There isn't anything to forgive" whispered Bae Oppa, continuing to pet my head and whisper things to calm me down. 

"Tori, none of us blame you for this. I hope you know that" said a voice behind me. 

I turned and saw that it was Daesungie who spoke and that the rest of Big Bang, 2NE1, even Teddy, Se7en, and YG Oppa were standing on the steps in front of us. 

I couldn't help it. I broke down again. 

"You should though. I'm the one who is ruining your careers by being here. Can't you see that I have done nothing but make things worse for you all?" I asked, sobbing more.

"What are you talking about Tori Unnie? We love having you here. You're part of YG Family, remember?" said Minzy, coming down and sitting beside me.

"You know, she's right. I don't think that any of us think you have made our lives worse at all, only better" said Teddy Oppa, smiling at me from beside YG Oppa. 

Without saying a word, Daesungie sat on my other side while I continued to sit on Bae Oppa's lap. He was still my hair while telling me how wrong I was. 

"Tori-ah, you didn't deserve to be yelled at upstairs. I want to know what you and YoungBae-ah want to do about the press. Do you want to tell them that you two are dating or that it was something very innocent?" asked YG Oppa, smiling at us a little.

"What do you think we should do Hyung?" asked Bae Oppa, holding my hand. 

He stood there thinking for a second before turning around and talking with Teddy Oppa, Se7en Oppa, and the newly arrived Kush Oppa. They turned around after a few minutes, and pulled TOP Oppa and Ji Oppa into the conversation along with Dara Unnie and Bom Unnie. It took all of ten minutes for them to stop talking and turn back around. 

All of them were smiling at us, but I don't think I like where this is going. I latched onto Bae Oppa's shirt, scared that they are going to tell us that we have to be away from each other for awhile. He returned the gesture by holding me closer to him. I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but I heard what sounded like a soft growl coming from him. 

"I, well we, think that you two should announce that you two are officially dating. I don't see the harm in doing that and also, it would help with your album concept" said YG Oppa, smiling.

"What album concept?" I asked.

"That is a secret, but all I can say is that you and YoungBae-ah will have to be partners for it. I'm setting up a press conference for the next couple of days, be ready" called YG Oppa, walking up to the floor above to catch his private elevator. 

I don't know about Bae Oppa, but I already knew I wasn't ever going to be ready to face the horror known as Big Bang VIPs.