We took the Take 7!!!!

My Idol Romance

We were currently waiting in the dressing room backstage at Inkigayo for the show to start. The make-up artist were moving around finishing Amelia and Monica while checking on the rest of ours to make sure it hasn't gotten even a little messed up. The hair stylists were checking and double checking our hair, and the coordi Unnies were making sure everything was working with our outfits. 

After they had finished with us, everyone went to go check all of 2NE1's appearances since they had to record a performance in them before they perform 'Hate You' live. The staff was running around outside the dressing rooms telling people which groups were part of the Take 7. 

"Tori-ah, let's go to the main room. I can't stand being in this small room anymore" said Melody, dragging Maria and I down the hallway with her. 

Everytime we passed by one of the other groups, we bowed until they passed or greeted us. By the time, we actually got to the main room, I was a little dizzy to say the least. We sat down after greeting the people around us, and just calmed down. 

"This is insane! I'm getting so nervous!! And to think we haven't even performed yet" said Maria, playing with the rings on her left hand. 

"Tori-ah, what is going on with the Japanese deal?" asked Melody, curious since I haven't talked about it too much with them. 

"It stayed a single since we want to release a mini-album or a full album later, but it has 'Genki Pika Pika' and 'Only You' as the title track. As far as I know of, we haven't set any performances, but it is already rising in the Oricon in preorder sales"  I replied, checking my phone for the time.

We continued talking about random things for a few more minutes until a few of the Super Junior members came up to us. If I know the members correctly, it was Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, ShinDong, and Heechul. 

"Annyeonghaesayo Tori-shii. You remember us from Strong Heart, right?" said Leeteuk.

"Neh. Annyeonghaesayo sunbaenims. Congratulations on your comeback" I replied, bowing 90 degrees after standing up. 

"Thank you, but call us Oppa" said Shindong Oppa, smiling. 

"Neh, Shindong Oppa" I replied as the other girls chorused me. 

"We wanted to come over and congratulate you all on making it into the Take 7 this week" said Eunhyuk Oppa. 

"What are you talking about?" asked Melody, standing up along with Maria. 

"You didn't know? Morning Star made it into the Take 7 with your song 'I Don't Know'" replied Heechul Oppa.

The other three members started laughing at the unintended pun Heechul Oppa just said while we were in shock. 

"We made it into the Take 7? No rookie group ever makes it into the Take 7" said Maria, looking at me. 

I was speechless, trying to think of something to say when I heard someone shout my name. I turned and saw Dara Unnie come running towards us. 

"Morning Star made it into the Take 7!!"

"Neh. The Super Junior Oppas just told us. I can't believe it" I said, hugging Dara Unnie. 

The Super Junior Oppas left a few minutes later as we were called back to the dressing room to see the other girls excited as ever along with the other 2NE1 members. All of us calmed down and were trying to break the nerves by talking or doing random things until Teddy Oppa, Big Bang members (except Daesungie crying ), Choice Oppa , and YG Oppa came into the dressing room. 

"We heard the news on the way up here. Congrats on making the Take 7 all of you" said Teddy Oppa. 

After a little while, it was time for the show to start. 2NE1 went back to their dressing room while we were going over the song lyrics. 

"Calm down, the more you think about it, the worse the nerves get" said TOP Oppa, trying to calm all of us down. 

"Come on. Just sit down and let your talent shine" said Bae Oppa, pulling me to sit down next to him. 

"You all know this song backwards and forwards. You all wrote the lyrics, so just go over them and do your best" inserted Ji Oppa, keeping us calm before being called on deck. 

"Come on, we'll go with you to the stage" said Teddy Oppa, walking with us to the stage. 

As we got to the stage, Choice Oppa and YG Oppa were at the entrance along with 2NE1. We got set up with the new headset mics YG Oppa got us. 

"Your family is right here. You can do this" said Teddy Oppa, encouraging me. 

"Tori-ah, it's your group. You lead it" said Samantha, putting her hand in the middle of us. 

"We made it this far. There is no turning back from here on out. We have so many people supporting us that we can't let them down. Let's go out there and show the world what Morning Star can do" I said, watching as everyone put their hands in. 

"MORNING STAR FIGHTING!!" 

The rest of the YG Family were cheering for us and clapping while we got set to go on stage. A stage hand called us to get into our places on stage while I saw a few of the members of 2NE1 and Bae Oppa praying like we were doing before. All of us got set as the MCs were doing their part. I looked into the crowd to see signs with Morning Star's name on it and the silver and gold Star shaped LED light sticks. 

"And now, the new stars from YG. Morning Star with 'I Don't Know'" said JoKwon sunbaenim. 

I Don't Know

Tori / Maria / Amelia / Monica / Hilary / Regina / Melody / Samantha  

Ireoji mayo
Baby geudaeneun mollayo
Nae mameul ajikdo geudaeneun mollayo


Meomchuji mayo
Ijen shigani eobseoyo
Jagguman keojineun nae ma-eumeul geudaen moreujyo


Haru-edo subaek beon
Ni saenggakhae moreul ggeol
Eojjeom ireohgedo nae mam moreuni
Haneun su eobtji mwo
Naega gobaekhae


Hanbal dagagamyeon dubal meoleojijiman
Jogeum deo gakai yeope
Ggok buteo seoseo an nwa jullae
Oneuleun nae mam modu boyeojullae


Eojjeom geurido babo gateunji
Subaek beoneul nunchil jwodo
Nae mameul molla neon
Nan hangsang ireonde eojjeom geuri mollayo


Jaggu ddeollyeoyo maeil geudae saenggakhaeyo
Jagguman keojineun nae ma-eumeul geudaen moreujyo


Haru-edo subaek beon
Ni saenggakhae moreul ggeol
Eojjeom ireohgedo nae mam moreuni
Haneun su eobtji mwo
Naega gobaekhae


Hanbal dagagamyeon dubal meoleojijiman
Jogeum deo gakai yeope
Ggok buteo seoseo an nwa jullae
Oneuleun nae mam modu boyeojullae


Eojjeom geurido babo gateunji
Subaek beoneul nunchil jwodo
Nae mameul molla neon
Nan hangsang ireonde eojjeom geuri mollayo


Maeil jamdo motjana
Doraseoseo nal jombwa
Ijebuteo dagaga
Neoga naui for my love

Ajikdo geudaen mollayo~oh~oh~

Eojjeom geurido babo gateunji
Subaek beoneul nunchil jwodo
Nae mameul molla neon
Nan hangsang ireonde eojeom geuri mollayo

As we finished the song and the music ended the fans shouted "Morning Star's Fireflies!" We bowed as the MCs started talking and another group came on stage. When we were backstage, all of us attacked each other in a group hug. The rest of the YG Family was cheering for us and congratulating us on an amazing performance. Bae Oppa hugged me and wouldn't let me leave his side for a second while he was smiling like it was his debut. I laughed at him and kept talking to everyone as we walked back to the dressing rooms.  

"Hilary Noona" shouted a group of guys. 

"Oh its Block B! Come on, I want you to meet them" said Hilary, going over to them. 

"That was an amazing performance! Congratulations on your debut" said Zico-shii. 

"Neh. Thank you sunbaenims" said all of us, bowing to them. 

"Sunbaenims? Oh, that is right. Well forget that, we debuted in the same year so we are friends, right?" asked Zico-shii. 

"I guess. How have you guys been since the music video?" asked Hilary.

The other members came up and started talking to all of us. We continued talking for another few minutes before they were called on  stage. All of us said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. As we walked into the dressing room, it was filled with flowers and wreaths. There was also a cake on the table with little figures of us either standing beside it, sitting on the edge, or standing on the cake while it had "Congratulations on your debut" on it. 

"The cake is from us but the flowers are from other groups and your fans" said Bae Oppa, coming up and giving me a back hug. 

The show continued on and we watched 2NE1 perform 'Hate You' after their recording of 'Ugly' went off. It was now time to announce the winner of the Take 7. We stood in the back of everyone while 2NE1 stood in front of us. Everyone was nervous as the results were about to be announced. 

"This week's Take 7 winner is... Morning Star" said the MCs as our song started playing. 

Everyone moved so we could go up front while 2NE1 ran up behind us. Melody and Hilary grabbed the flowers while I took the trophy and the microphone the MCs had for us. I looked at the other girls to see that they also had tears in their eyes. 

"We would like to thank President Yang for believing in us this entire time. Also thanks to Teddy Oppa for helping us with everything. A big thank you to the YG Family for supporting us and another big, no huge thank you to our Fireflies who have help us debut. YG Family and Fireflies Saranghae" I said, smiling while tears came down. 

The MCs ended the show while the other groups exited the stage. 2NE1 was about to leave when we stopped them. 

"Stay, we want our family up here with us to celebrate" said Hilary and we pulled them back on stage. 

The crowd cheered as we did an encore of our song and got louder as Big Bang came on stage with the rest of the guys including YG Oppa. Bae Oppa hugged me while Maria was singing then picked me up and spun around a little. The fans cheered louder, some even shouting "Baeri" or "Taeri." 

After the show finished and we left, YG Oppa decided to put the trophy on display in the YG Building for a little while and told us that we would be flying to Japan next week for a performance. The girls and I said our goodbyes as we left to go to our dorms. Bae Oppa pulled me to his side while we walked to my door. 

"How was the performance? Was it good?" I asked, wanting his opinion. 

"It was perfect. Now, I know you are tired. I'll go so you can sleep."

He was about to leave when I caught his hand. He knew that when I was tired I started acting childish, so he just turned around asked me "What is it?"

"Can you stay with me? I don't want to be alone" I said yawning afterwards.

"I'll stay. Now, come on, you need to sleep" said Bae Oppa, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to my bed. 

He laid us down and got comfortable while I snuggled into him. He pulled the blanket over us and wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep as soon as he started humming a lullaby to me. 

 

 

I don't know is by A Pink