Love, Trust, and Roses

My Idol Romance

It was currently 6 in the morning and I was out walking with Bae Oppa, Boss, and Ginger. We had already been to Hyo-yuen Halmeoni's cafe for breakfast and were now taking a nice walk through the park near the dorms. I'm thanking God right now that their aren't any people out right now and that most people don't take notice of us.

"Bae Oppa, how would you react if someone told you that they had a crush on me?" I asked, hoping to break the news of Minho's confession easier.

"Not much probably. I trust you, so I have nothing to worry about" replied Bae Oppa, sitting down on a little hill in front of the pond where no one could see us.

"Oppa, I'm just going to come out and say it, okay? Minho confessed to me that he likes me and is wanting to 'fight' for my love."

"Okay, I trust you, remember? I don't have anything to worry about, do I?"

"Of course not Oppa. I'm the happiest I have ever been when I'm with you" I said, putting my head on his shoulder.

"So tell me, when did he confess to you?"

"The day SHINee came over while you were shooting the MV."

We sat there in a comfortable quiet as everything started to come to life. I closed my eyes to listen to the birds starting to sing and smelling the fresh dew on the grass around us.

"Tori, if you want to go to Minho, I'm not going to stop you. If that's what's going to make you happy, I'm willing to let you go" said Bae Oppa, looking at the pond.

"Oppa, how could you say that? I already told you that I'm the happiest when I'm with you and you only. I like spending time with Minho, but I only care about him like I would a younger brother. Like you said, you have nothing to worry about because I love you and no one else."

Oppa kissed me and looked me in the eye. He gave me his signature eye smile before pulling me into a hug and letting me lay down on his chest.

"I don't know what I ever did to deserve you as a girlfriend, but I'm happy I did it" said Oppa, kissing the top of my head.

I settled down on his chest while he my hair. We stayed like that until the dogs started barking from being in one place for too long.

"I guess its time to go back home" I said, getting up and watching Oppa get up.

The two of us walked back home hand in hand since Oppa had a disguise on. When we got back to the dorms, I saw that there was a vase of flowers in front of my door.

"Oppa, did you send me those?" I asked walking over to them and picking up the card.

"No, but I have feeling I know who did."

I opened the card and looked at the message written on it:

                 You are as precious to me and these flowers are.

                 I hope these will bring a smile to your face, noona!

                                                          Love,

                                                             Minho

I gave the card to Bae Oppa as I grabbed the vase and opened the door. When the door was finally open, we let the dogs go off the leashes and I put the vase of flowers on the coffee table in the living room.

"My feeling was right. I know I shouldn't be getting jealous, but I think I am. How about I go buy you 3 dozen red roses?" said Bae Oppa, putting the card on the kitchen counter as I got us some water. 

"I'm fine with having just you. Don't try to start a competition where you two try to out do each other. I don't need flowers to know you love me. But why red roses?" I asked, passing Bae Oppa his water and sipping on mine.

"They are your favorite flower, right?"

"You remember that? I told you that when we first met almost 10 years ago" I said, setting my water down.

"Of course, I remember everything you tell me. Aish, you really need to start listen when people talk" joked Oppa, grabbing me and spinning me around to face him.

" I do listen when people talk, but I don't have a super memory like you do."

"Sure you don't. Why don't you go change and let's head over to my dorm for a change?" said Bae Oppa, leading me to my bed room.

As soon as he opened the door, I saw the entire room covered in red and pink roses and rose petals. I walked in and looked around the room multiple times before landing on Oppa's satisfied smile.

"Did... You... Was this you?" I asked, lost for words.

"You may not need flowers to know that I love you, but I wanted to give them to you" said Oppa, walking into the room and putting his arms around my waist.

"You didn't do this because of Minho, did you? I know you two and both of you are very competitive when you want to be" I said, looking him straight in the eye.

"I already had this planned out. Minho just happened to be going by the store and found out that I was getting flowers for you, so if anything he got the idea from me."

I looked up at him and saw he was telling the truth in his eyes. Looking around the room again, I grabbed a rose and smelled the wonderful smell of fresh roses.

"I love you Oppa."

"I love you too, Tori."