Secrets at Christmas

My Idol Romance

"Tori, you're needed on set."

"Coming! Thanks for redoing my make up, Hye-jin Unnie" I said, getting up from the make up chair and running to the MV set.

So, here we are filming our MV for the song 'Snowy Wish' as well as filming a promo for our Christmas/ International Album. Apparently, our comeback has been put off for awhile now because of YG Oppa trying to decided whether to produce an international album or just a Korean album. Since it's Christmas time soon, we decided to just put out a Christmas album as a present for our loyal Fireflies!

Ironically, the album is going to be called A Star's Gift. Hey, we didn't pick the name... the company did. 

"Okay, Tori, you are going to be sitting in the cafe over there waiting for your male lead to walk into the cafe. When the music starts, just look outside and act normal until about half way through the first verse, and then pull out the present that is in the bag beside your chair. After that, you need to act worried about the present and also worried about where he is. At the end, the door will open, so you need to stand up, turn around, and face the door, with the present in your hands, where he will be standing with a present in his hands as well" instructed the PD for the video.

"Got it. Is it okay if we go through a dry run real quick?" I asked, wanting to make sure that the take will be a good one before we start wasting film on my NG scenes.

"Sure. Everyone, get ready for a dry run before filming" shouted the director as everyone got into place. 

I walked into the cafe and did as told while lip-syncing to the music. When the music was ending, I heard the door behind me open, so I stood up, turned around and came face to face with one of the workers wearing a goofy elf hat and carrying another staff member on his back that had reindeer antlers on. Everyone burst into laughter and it definitely brightened the feel on set. 

"Okay, let's go for the real shot next."

~Samantha's POV~

So, all of us came from our waiting room to watch Tori shoot her first part of the MV. I heard the way the video was supposed to play out and all of us were happy that it wasn't a normal Kpop video where it seems that all the members of a group are dating one person. 

"Samantha Unnie, did you hear who our love interests are going to be?" asked Maria, excited by the thought of our love interests.

"U-KISS sunbaenim, right?" I said.

"Yup. Can you believe it? Anyway, they still haven't told us who is going to be playing Tori's love interest yet. I wonder if they will let YoungBae Oppa be that part, but he isn't here" rambled Maria. 

"I know. As long as they don't start fighting again, everything is fine" I replied, watching the dry run of the camera angles for Tori's part. 

I can honestly say that we wouldn't be where we are today without her, and none of us even want to think about what would have happened if she hadn't been with us all this time. She is the one who has pulled Morning Star out of slumps and made us better every time we do something new. She is also the most beautiful out of us. Maybe not on the outside, according to different people, but on the inside, there is no question. She's our maknae, so its normal for her to be cute and innocent. Thing is, she is cute and innocent while she is serious and mature. 

"She's a natural, isn't she?" asked Regina, coming up holding some Hot Cocoa. 

"Yes, she is. Then again, a lot of things come naturally to her" I replied, watching the screen as they went to a different angle with the camera. 

"I heard from the doctor today. They said that it could get worse if we don't do something about it soon."

"I know, I heard from them as well. Have you told the others yet?"

"I told Melody and Monica. They are going to help us keep a lot of the stress off her for now, but you know that the other three will find out about it sooner or later."

"I know, but hopefully, by the time they do find out, it won't be as big a deal as it is now. Let's just make sure that no one else but the five of us and YG Oppa know about it though. The press will have a field day if they find out."

"I'm sure they would. Anyway, I heard from PD-nim that YoungBae-ah will be playing opposite Tori in the MV."

"That will be a nice surprise for her" I replied, smiling while sipping my Cocoa.

( Tori / Maria / Amelia / Monica / Hilary / Regina / Melody / Samantha / All )   

eonjebuteoyeotneunji molla
Nae mam soge niga gadeukhae

hangsang chuwotdeon nae jageun mami
Ijen geudaero ttatteuthae jyeosseoyo

eojjeomyeon uri itorugduri oraen sigandongan
Seororeur chaja hemaesseotnabwa

gyeote itneun juldo moreugo
Honja oerowo haesseotna bwa


Jom deo gakkai waseo nareur kkog anajulae
Geudaer hyanghae ttwineun nae mameur jeonhagopa

eoje kkajin jar molatdeon geudae malgeun nunbici
Hayan nuncheoreom pogeunhage neukkyeojyeo


haru handar jinago ilnyeon inyeon jinamyeon
Seoro sinbigameun eopseojilji molado

waenji geuttaejjeumen dulman a neun sesangi
Saenggir geotman gateun i gibun


chingu isangeun anirago
Malhaetdeon geon mullon najiman

sasir geuttae naneun jar mollatdeon geoya
Geudaeui jinsilhan misoreul

eojjeomyeon uri itorog duri oraen sigandongan
Seororeur chaja hemaesseotna bwa

gyeote itneun juldo moreugo
Babocheoreom honja oerowohaetna bwa

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/snsd/snowy_wish.html ]
Jom deo gakkai waseo nareur kkog anajulae
Geudaer hyanghae ttwineun nae mameur jeonhagopa


eoje kkajin jar molatdeon geudae malgeun nunbici
Hayan nuncheoreom pogeunhage neukkyeojyeo


haru handar jinago ilnyeon inyeon jinamyeon
Seoro sinbigameun eopseojilji molado

waenji geuttaejjeumen dulman a neun sesangi
Saenggir geotman gateun i gibun


hayahge byeonhan georireur bwayo
Soboksobog ssahyeoitneun nungire

naeditgo sipeo geudae pume angyeo
Uri cheoeum bon cheotnun wi e


jom deo gakkai waseo nareur kkog anajulae
Naega jigeum hagopeun mar i isseo

cham gomawoyo imankeum saranghaeyo imankeum
Ser su eoptneun gonggimankeum saranghae


haru handar jinago ilnyeon inyeon jinamyeon
Seoro sinbigameun eopseojilji molado

geureohdago haedo geureor su isseodo
Gyesog geudaer saranghalge mideoyo

geudaeui kkaman meoriga johjiman
Geudaeui meorie nuni naerindae do


Waenji geuttaejjeumen dulman aneun sesangi
Saenggir geotman gateun i gibun

(Snowy Wish~ SNSD)

At the end, Tori did as told when the door opened, but this time, YoungBae-ah walked through the door with a present in hand. You could see Tori's face light up and without a second, she ran to him. He held her while she clung to him, and then, they kissed. The camera got the kiss and then panned up to show that their was indeed a mistletoe hanging above them in the doorway.

"She doesn't want him to know that this might be their first and last Christmas together.... if they're lucky" I said, looking at Regina.