Video Date

My Idol Romance

It was 6 in the morning and surprisingly, I was still in the YG dance studio. Usually, I would have been home right now and be asleep, but I had to wait until 11:30 last night till I was able to use the dance studio. Seungri-ah was in here working on his performances for his mini-album debut, and wouldn't leave until he got this one move down perfect at least 5 times.

It was a good thing that YG Oppa allowed me to bring Boss and Ginger along with me to the studio, because I'm sure that they would have probably left me a surprise in my dorm. I had just finished practicing all the dances that were going to be used for the album when I got a text on my phone.

Wake up Rae-ah! It's time for breakfast with your boyfriend!^^

Bae Oppa probably had the best and worst timing in the world. I was so tired and probably looked like crap that I shouldn't even show my face to the world much less my perfect boyfriend, but it gave me an excuse to get out of the studio before anyone realizes that I haven't left the studio in more than 24 hours.

I'm already up Oppa! I was in the dance studio practicing all night, so I don't look the best in the world. Do we have to have a date now?

Neh! I've been practicing too, so we both don't look good enough for any award show, according to Jiyongie's standards. I've been wanting to see your face so we are having a date whether you like it or not.

Next thing I know, I'm getting an alert from Skype mobile that I have a video chat request. I accept the request and am surprised to see Bae on the screen.

"See, you don't look anything but beautiful. So, you're in the dance studio?" said Bae, looking at me with his eye smile.

"Yes, I'm about to leave too. Just have to put the leashes on Ginger and Boss first" I replied, putting the phone down and hooking on the leashes to the dogs.

"I'm guessing YG hyung knew you were going to be in the studio all night."

"Yeah, he let me bring them so they didn't mess up my dorm while I was out. Now, it's time to go to Halmeoni's cafe for breakfast!"

I left the dance studio and was in the elevator by that time. When I got to the lobby, I saw Se7en Oppa come in and look at me with the phone in front of my face.

"Tell YoungBae I said hello and to not forget that HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND while in America" said Se7en Oppa in English, purposely moving my hand so he could be seen in the shot as well.

"I won't hyung. I'm here for dance lessons and have the perfect girl waiting for me back home" replied Bae, looking at both me and Se7en Oppa.

"Good, YoungBae-ah fighting!" and Se7en Oppa disappeared on the elevator.

"What was that all about? Hold on, I learned my lesson the first time. I'm not even going to ask when it comes to Se7en Oppa, Teddy Oppa, or YG Oppa" I said, shaking my head.

"Good thing you picked up on that quick. I took me awhile to pick up on that at first, but I want to introduce you to some people that I'm working with over here" said Bae, moving so the camera was scanning the room.

I saw at least 6 people in the room that I think I recognized from somewhere.

"You still there?" asked Bae, checking if I was still there.

"Yes, I'm still here. Get on with the introductions already! I wanna meet the people who stole you away from me" I said, using aegyo for no reason.

The dogs looked up at me with a confused look and I just looked back at them and shrugged. They went back to walking towards Halmeoni's cafe without a second thought to my behavior.

"Okay, this is Shaun Evaristo and Aimee Lee Lucas" said Bae, showing two people along with him on the video.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shaun Evaristo ibnida. Aimee Lee Lucas ibnida" said both of them, probably not knowing I could speak English.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Tori ibnida" I replied, going along with the Korean.

I'm sorry, but I'm too tired right now to care about what language I speak in. The rest of the people came up in the following order:

-Lyle Beniga

-Keone Madrid

-Mari Martin

-Richard Che

-Qui Truong

Now I know where I recognize them from, I remember Ji Oppa and other YG members sending me the videos that included these people in them. Kanauru productions and Movement Lifestyle, right?

"Hey, you guys. I'm Tori Hono. I hope Bae-bae isn't giving you any trouble over there" I said in English, watching their expressions.

I could tell that they all thought I didn't know of English by their reactions. I couldn't help but let out a laugh at them and as Bae came into the shot, he was trying not to laugh too.

"So what is up with the Bae-bae? A play on "baby"?" asked Bae Oppa, as he waited for the people to talk again.

"You don't like it? I guess I could always just call you Bae or Bae Oppa or Oppa like I do in Korea" I said, looking down at Boss who barked.

"Looks like Boss doesn't like that idea. I think it's cute, but now I have to think up a name for you" said Bae, when he was interupted by Lyle.

"She is from Korea, right? Why does she have an American accent when she speaks English? It's so confusing" said Lyle.

"I'm 3/4 American, so I have lived in America and learnt English while I was there" I said as Lyle, Keone, and Shaun appeared on the screen.

Bae just laughed and continued talking to me about his time so far in America since we last spoke. I had just gotten to Halmeoni's cafe when he got to the part where he skipped breakfast so he could practice and take a break when it got time for him to wake me up.

"Bae, I'm at Halmeoni's cafe now. Say hi to halmeoni too" I said, showing Halmeoni to Bae on the phone.

"Hey, Hyo-yuen Halmeoni! How are you?" asked Bae, as Hyo-yuen Halmeoni took the phone while I decided on what to eat and got the dogs settled beside a table.

"YoungBae-ah, you better be working hard over in America. You're girlfriend is working amazingly hard over here, so she can upgrade her performance just like you. Work hard but hurry back, neh? I miss seeing you and RaeJi-ah smiling and laughing together to start my day off" said Halmeoni, handing me the phone back.

I laughed as Bae called out saying that he is working hard because he wants to get back fast. After that, I heard him translating the conversation for the Movement Lifestyle people on his end while I ordered breakfast for me, Boss, and Ginger.

"Tori, I have a question for you. Is true that you and YoungBae are dating? I know G-Dragon sent me an email saying YoungBae finally got a girl, but is it true?" said Aimee, acting like an investagive reporter.

"Depends on who all is going to know about it" I said, looking back at her the same way.

"No one who he doesn't approve of. Promise. So tell me, did you really snag YoungBae?" said Aimee as Mari appeared on the screen too.

"Yes, YoungBae and I are dating. You want proof? I'm taking care of his beloved Boss since both Boss and YoungBae consider me Boss's mother" I said, showing them Ginger and Boss beside me.

I heard them start talking to Bae about me and the guys joined in soon to tease Bae about it. Hyo-yuen Halmeoni just laughed at the noise coming from my phone when I explained to her what they asked. She went to the kitchen to get all the baked goods ready for the display cases for today, and left me to eat my chocolate chip muffin and drink my orange juice.

"Tori, you just gained a few more people who have your number. I couldn't stop them, I'm sorry" said Bae, pretending to look sad.

I just laughed until I remembered the time I saw on one of Bae's international fansite that Kanauru Productions had an interview with them and told them everything that happened between them and Bae.

"Bae, Kanauru isn't going to tell your fansites about us, are they?" I asked in Korean, hoping/ knowing no one would entirely understand what I was asking.

"No, they wouldn't do that. Why do you ask?" replied Bae, confused with the question.

"I remember seeing on one of your international fansites, 'Always Taeyang', that Kanauru had an interview with them and spilled everything that happened that involved you. I'm just worried that this might slip out if they talk to them again" I said, looking down worriedly at Ginger and Boss.

Both of them barked and started wagging their tails at me, trying to cheer me up. I heard Bae talking to Shaun and a few other guys about not saying anything about him having a girlfriend, and explaining what I was worried about.

"Bae Oppa, let me talk to them. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm just worried about nothing and have no trust in you all. It's just my group is debuting in Korea soon and if this comes out, it would really hurt our group before we even get off the ground. I'm worried about what would happen to Bae since most of his fanbase are girls who want to date him. I'm sorry, I'm just really worried about what will happen if this comes out before we are ready" I explained, silently pleading that they would get the meaning behind my words.

"We understand. Don't worry about it. So, you are debuting soon with your group?" said Shaun, as Bae was laughing in the background.

"Yeah, my group's name is Morning Star. I'm sure that there is probably stuff of ours on the internet that you could look up. I'm sorry but I have to go now and head back to the dorm for some much needed sleep. I will, hopefully, talk to you all later" I said, as they passed the phone back to Bae.

"Rae-ah, you can trust them, I promise. Sleep well, okay? Neh, do you still have your ring on?" asked Bae in Korean, pretending to look down on the screen.

"Neh Oppa. I'm still wearing it, are you wearing your ring?" I asked, giggling a little as he proudly showed me his hand.

"Of course. Have a good sleep Rae-ah. Call or text me when you wake up and tell me what you dreamt about, araso?" said Bae.

"I will Oppa. Annyeong!"

"Hey, before you hang up, I came up with a name for you" said Bae, looking at the screen.

"What is it?"

"Yeobo. No matter how many times I tried coming up with a name for you, nothing fit except that. So, I guess we should have just stolen Jiyongie's name all along."

"Neh, night Oppa."

"Night Yeobo. Saranghae" said Bae, winking at me.

"Saranghae Yeobo" I replied as the conversation ended.

After that, I left Hyo-yuen Halmeoni's cafe and went back to the dorms for much needed sleep. When finally settled in bed, the only thing that came in my dreams were all the moments I have had with Bae so far.