Every Day In Between

My Idol Romance

"It's official! Tori has been cleared to sing again" shouted Teddy Oppa as we walked in the door of the practice room. 

Right now, all of YG Family was rehearsing in the practice room and thankfully we had enough room! I mean, we don't have a band or any instruments in here but we have enough room to not feel cramped. 

I heard all of 2NE1 and Big Bang cheering while the older members were clapping. Morning Star came running up to me, encasing me in a massive group hug. 

"Finally! I don't have to sing your parts anymore!" exclaimed Maria, going to the middle of the room and bouncing around.

"I thought you wanted to try it out" I asked, remembering back to when she begged to sing my parts while I couldn't for rehearsal.

"Yeah, but I didn't know how high some of them are and how fast your raps are. I don't know how you even memorize all that. You are a super human, Tori. You hear me, a super human!"

I couldn't help but laugh at her. Everyone eventually got back to rehearsing for the YG Family Concert after questioning me about the doctor's appointment. However, right as we were about to begin rehearsal. Sean Oppa opened the door to reveal him, Harang, and Haeum along with Jinu Oppa. 

"Sorry, but they wouldn't let go of me until I agreed to bring them for a visit" said Sean Oppa.

"It's cool. We love the little ones, anyway" said Teddy Oppa, tickling Haeum.

Harang ran over to Bae Oppa and lifted his arms, motioning to be picked up. Oppa smiled and picked the little guy up only to sit him on his lap so I could play with him too. 

"Noona! You okay now?" asked Harang.

"Yup! Noona's all better now, and noona can sing again too!" I said, smiling.

"Oh, Jinu hyung, Sean hyung! Did you hear the news?" asked TOP Oppa, smirking a little bit while looking at me.

"What?" asked both of them, looking at me too.

"We're probably going to have more little ones running around here soon" said TOP Oppa.

"What do you mean more little ones?" asked Bom Unnie.

"TORI UNNIE'S PREGNANT?!?!?!" shouted Minji, standing up from her seat beside CL and Gummy Unnie. 

"No, Tori's not pregnant. Well, at least not yet" clarified TOP Oppa, still smirking.

"If she isn't pregnant, then that means that... those two are... Oh My GOD! YOUNGBAE PROPOSED TO TORI!!!!!" shouted Dara Unnie, getting up and jumping around with Maria and Hilary.

"Where's the ring? We need proof" said Samantha Unnie, coming up to me with Regina Unnie and Monica Unnie.

"Here it is. He proposed with my mother's engagement ring" I said, holding up my left hand and showing them my mother's, now my, engagement ring.

After that, everything got off track for awhile. Harang and Haeum were moving between different people and then a lot of people were either questioning, congratulating, or telling us about married life. A good thirty minutes had passed before YG Oppa had opened the door and saw the big commotion going on. 

"Jiyong-ah, what happened? I thought you all were rehearsing for the concert" said YG Oppa.

"We were until Tori came back from the doctor, Jinu hyung and Sean hyung showed up with Harang and Haeum, and we found out that we have a newly engaged couple in the company" explained Ji Oppa, looking at Oppa and I with joking eyes.

"Congratulations you two, but Tori, you've been cleared to sing correct?" asked YG Oppa, taking a seat after everyone was settled down again.

"Yes, I got cleared this morning" I said.

"Good, I have a song that I want you to perform. Your first solo piece in the company. Wanna give it a try?" said YG Oppa, smiling as he handed me the song lyrics.

"Everyday In Between. Let's give it a shot?" I said, putting the lyric sheets on the music stand.

As I was getting ready, Harang climbed back into Bae Oppa's lap and everyone got quiet as the music started. 

When we touch
I have never known that spark
Never felt like this before
It's a different life
I hold you in my heart
Can you feel the rhythm of my soul?
It's out of sync every time you go
You're my reason why now and forever

In the stone cold winter in the storm of love
When it makes you pray for a miracle
Are you still here to promise to have and to hold?
You know I'm going to love you (Everyday in between, Everyday in between)

What if I would have never crossed your street
And allowed our eyes to meet?
Would I ever make it through here without you?
I see tomorrow through your eyes
And I will never say goodbye
Nothing else can bring us down now and forever

In the stone cold winter in the storm of love
When it makes you pray for a miracle
Are you still here to promise to have and to hold?
You know I'm going to love you (Everyday in between)
Like a diamonds in the sky
Telling me no lie, and I'm gonna love you

In the stone cold winter in the storm of love
When it makes you pray for a miracle
Are you still here to promise to have and to hold?
You know that I'm going to love you


I'm going to love you
And I'm gonna love you (Everyday in between, Everyday in between)
And I'm gonna love you (Everyday in between, Everyday in between)
And I'm gonna love you (Everyday in between
Everyday in between
Everyday in between
I'm gonna love you 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE9SieV7ggk&feature=related)

I knew that YG Oppa picked this song on purpose, and that everyone around the room had knowing smiles on their faces. Even Tablo Oppa had one and he's the newest member to the YG Family.

 

"Perfect choice, if I do say so myself" said Amelia Unnie, causing everyone to laugh. 

We continued on with rehearsal and after we went through everything, everyone left the room to finally get fresh air. Bae Oppa and I walked out with Harang in my arms, since he fell asleep while we were rehearsing. 

"You know, I was having doubts that he would ever get up the courage to ever propose, but I guess he proved me wrong" joked Teddy Oppa, running down the hall after Bae Oppa tried to hit him. 

"Oppa, don't be so violent" I scolded him, while still smiling.

"One day, I will get him back for that. Besides he's just jealous because I'm getting married before he is" said Bae Oppa, wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walked to the lobby outside the recording studio.

"I swear, just have a kid already!" exclaimed Ji Oppa as we walked to the sitting area outside the studio.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"You are too attached to Harang and the rest of Sean hyung's kids that you are practically their aunt, and I'm sick and tired of having to wait to have a kid I can spoil and play with. I need to be Uncle Ji already! I didn't think I would ever say this, but YoungBae, go ahead and bang my best friend so I can have some cute and talented kids to play with and spoil" explained Ji Oppa, surprising both of us.

"Ji, if and when we have kids, you will be the first to know that Tori's pregnant, okay?" said Bae Oppa, laughing at the words coming out of his mouth.

"Perfect" said Ji Oppa, happy.

"But, you have to help me while she is pregnant. I can't always be there when she will need something, so that's where you will step up, Uncle Ji" continued Oppa, slinging his arm around Ji Oppa too.

"I was already going to be forced to do that anyway. Tori's my best friend. I've already been assigned that position years ago. So, go ahead and bang her so I can get me some little kids" said Ji Oppa, boucing away into the studio.

"Did I really just hear him say for you to "go ahead and bang" Tori?" asked Daesung, walking up with TOP Oppa.

"Yup, he is apparently impatiently waiting for our kids" explained Bae Oppa.

"Sounds like something Ji would say" said TOP Oppa.

"Well, he will have to wait until next year at the very least. I'm still holding him to the late spring, early summer wedding idea" I said, kissing Bae Oppa on the cheek. 

"Noona? I'm hungry" said Harang, rubbing his eyes after waking up.

"Come on little guy. Let's get you something to eat then" I said, walking to the elevator with Bae Oppa.

As we were walking onto the elevator, we heard TOP Oppa and Daesungie shouted:

"HURRY UP AND HAVE SOME KIDS! WE WANT TO BE UNCLES TOO!!!"

"They must have talked to Ji already" laughed Bae Oppa.