Together..... forever?

My Idol Romance

It had been a rough few days. First, everything with the article happened with YoungBae Oppa and then it went downhill from there. It was as though the entire world was against me when it came to things working out. Maybe I have had enough happiness and it was time to experience some heartache. 

"Minho-ah, do you think there is such a thing as karma?" I asked, looking up at the hospital ceiling. 

That's right... hospital. I was admitted in yesterday and am waiting for my surgery to happen this afternoon. I'm sort of happy that they are able to take it out with anything being really effected, but it means that we can't debut until I am better. 

"I don't know. Why do you ask noona?" 

"I think maybe its affecting me. I've had so many good things happen in the last 6 or more months that its time for some bad things to happen. Maybe, my good luck has finally run out" I said, looking at him. 

"I don't think it has, but who knows? We don't know why things happen, so we just deal with it and go on living" replied Minho-ah, continuing to read his book. 

Minho-ah has visited me since I was admitted and is swearing up and down that if Bae Oppa really cared then he would be here instead of at the concerts in Japan. To tell the truth, I would feel horrible if Bae Oppa missed the concerts to come see me. 

It wasn't the fact that I didn't want to see him. I'm actually dying to see him right now, but its the fact that I know how much the fans mean to him and I don't want to take him away from what he loves. 

"Ms. Lee, there is another visitor for you. Do you want me to let him in?" asked the nurse. 

"Yes, that's fine."

The nurse left the doorway and for a couple of minutes, no one came back into the room. Maybe they left or something. Just when I thought no one was coming, I saw the signature hat and hoodie come in the doorway. 

"What are you doing here Bae Oppa?" I asked, trying to hide the excitement I felt.

He looked up at me and I could tell he hasn't slept for awhile. Was it because of what I did?

"I'm here to see you. I wanted to make sure you were okay before and after your surgery. I told you that I would be there for you when you needed me, so here I am" he said, grabbing the other chair and sitting beside my bed. 

"You don't have to keep a promise you made while you two were dating, you know that right?" said Minho-ah, standing up from his chair. 

"Yes I do, because as far as I'm concerned, we are still dating. I never cheated on her whether she believes me or not, and you can ask the other members, the staff, and even the dancers, Mirai wanted nothing more than to ruin my life. It beats me how she was able to get my phone and ruin our relationship, but she did it somehow without anyone noticing. I'm sorry about everything! Just please forgive me."

It shocked me how worked up Bae Oppa got about this subject. I'm happy because I can tell by the way he is acting that he is telling the truth, but also that the hand with our couple ring on it is still under the covers. What? I never took it off, because I was praying it wasn't true. 

"So, do you forgive me for even causing you to doubt me?" asked Bae Oppa. 

"I will.... if you forgive me for causing all this mess" I said, grabbing his hand. 

"Of course. You don't know how lost I felt when you said to take a break. I'm happy to be back now, because I'm right where I'm supposed to be" replied Bae Oppa, grabbing my hand with his. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but.... does this mean you two are back together?" asked Minho-ah, looking confused a little bit.

"Yup, just like nothing ever happened" answered Bae Oppa. 

I could see some of the sparkle in his eyes fade a little but not enough to be too worried about. He knew that I'm not going to give Bae Oppa up that easily, right? I know I overreacted, but how was I supposed to react?

After about 30 minutes of the three of us talking, a group of nurses came to the room. 

"Ms. Lee, its time for your surgery" said the lead nurse, looking at me and then noticing my hands with Bae Oppa's. 

"Oh, you must be her boyfriend. At first I thought he was him, but then she told me he was her dongsang. It caused quite a shock, but I can see that beautiful girls attract handsome guys" she continued while shaking hands with Bae Oppa. 

"Thank you for looking after her. I hope you will make sure to get her back to me in one piece" joked Oppa. 

"I will do my best, but has anyone ever told you that you look like Taeyang-shii from Big Bang?" 

"He gets that a lot. I guess its because of their similar fashion sense and eyes that cause the mix up" I injected before either of them could say a word. 

"Oh well, its time to go. Say goodbye for now."

"Bye, noona. See you when you get out" said Minho-ah, squeezing my hand a little bit before letting go. 

"I'll see you as soon as you wake up, I promise" said Bae Oppa, kissing my forehead before grabbing the hand with the couple ring o n it. 

Before they pushed me out of the room, he kissed me on the lips and then moved so they could move me into surgery. The last thing I remember was music being played in the operation room.