Gotta Love Candy

My Idol Romance

Hey, so I'm referencing a YouTube video from Lydia Paek in this chapter. If you haven't seen it, check it out here: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lpT2oizhdE

And skip to 3:36 to see the part that I'm talking about.

~Bird_Of_Fire

~*~*<3*~*~

"Hey, are you sure YG Oppa is okay with us being over here for the past couple days?" I asked, over the phone as I looked at the candy on the shelves.

"Yeah, you aren't even supposed to have your comeback until Friday, so just get on your plane tonight and you will be good. Just make sure to sleep on the ride over" replied Bae Oppa.

I looked down the aisle to see that Regina, Monica, and some of the other people we were hanging out with were playing around with the plastic swords the little store had. Regina, Monica, Samantha, and I had made a trip to America at the beginning of the week after the YG Concert was over so we could go relax away from the press. The other girls opted to stay in Korea and just rest at home, so we spent sometime with the people at Movement Lifestyle. Then, we got a call from Lydia Paek when she found out that we were in America, and she introduced us to Quest Crew and some of their friends. 

Right now, we were hanging with Lydia, Hok, Victor King, and Victor's friends, Ryan Higa and Kevin Woo/ Jumba. For some reason, I can't remember what his real last name is. As I watched them mess around, I noticed that Lydia stopped and then held up a candy bar before laughing and pointing at the phone.

"Hey, Oppa?"

"Hmm?"

"You want me to get you a candy bar from America?" I asked, smirking a little.

"I guess that's cool."

"Okay. How about a Mr. GoodBar? Because they are just soooo mmmm, right?" I said laughing at the look on their faces.

"Haha! Very funny" deadpanned Oppa.

"What about a Confidence drink? They have them here surprisingly" I said, looking at the drink section.

"I swear Tori, you did not see that video did you?"

"Lydia showed it to me when we met up a couple days ago. Besides, it was funny watching how you interact with girls when I'm not around" I said, laughing.

"You were in Japan with the girls at that time working on your debut there, so..."

"I get it. I'm not mad, geez. You would think that I beat you or something if I see you talking to another girl."

We continued talking as I purchased my things to take back to Korea, which included a Mr. GoodBar, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (about 3 of the big Halloween Bags since they don't sell them in Korea), and some other Wonka Choloate Bars (Original). As we walked out of the store, I heard Oppa yawn and could tell that he was tired. 

"Oppa, go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow" I said, linking my arm with Lydia as we walked back to the hotel.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow babe. Night. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone and slipped it in my pocket. As I looked up, I could tell by the looks on their faces that they weren't expecting that (well, at least the people who weren't from Morning Star). 

"I knew you were in a relationship with YoungBae, but I didn't know that you two had gone that far in so little time" said Lydia, focusing on me while the guys' mouths dropped.

"This is the girl that Taeyang is dating!" shouted Kevin and Ryan, apparently they are Kpop fans.

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, but, anyway. You two are already dropping the L-word so easily" said Lydia, looking at me.

"I mean, yeah. We have been for as long as I can remember" I said, trying to thinking back to a time when we didn't say that.

"They are getting married, so I hope they would be saying that to each other" inserted Monica, smirking along with Regina.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!?!?! To YoungBae?!?!" shouted Lydia.

"Yes, keep it down. The articles of him proposing haven't reach the press yet. YG Oppa is keeping it down until our comeback Friday" I said, shushing her.

"When did he do it?" asked Lydia, excited.

"At the YG Family Concert Saturday. On stage in front of everyone" I said, blushing.

"Oooooo! How romantic! I expect to get an invite to the wedding, since you know that it will be THE Kpop event of the year whenever you two have it. Besides, I want to share the special day with two of my favorite artists" said Lydia, joking around as we walked to the hotel room.

Everyone laughed and we continued joking around until it was finally time for us to check out and get to the airport to catch our flight. As we were heading out from the hotel to the airport, we said goodbye to everyone and promised to visit later after our schedules calmed down. Then we were off to Korea for our comeback. 

Since it was close to our comeback time, the four of us went straight to the salon while the other four were already having their hair and makeup done. As soon as we got there, I noticed that Big Bang was there hanging out.

"Good to have you back Noonas" said Seungri, smiling.

"You want to know if we got you something, don't you?" I asked.

"Yup!"

I laughed before handing him one of the Wonka Bars and then passing the other three to TOP Oppa, Ji Oppa and Daesungie. I noticed that Bae Oppa looked a little dejected when he didn't get one.

"Don't worry Oppa. I have one special one just for you" I said, pulling out the Mr. GoodBar.

"Nice. Anyways, thank you babe" replied Oppa, kissing me before I headed back to get my hair redyed and styled for our comeback.