I'm sorry, but they had to know.

My Idol Romance

"Oppa, have fun with the guys in the studio. I'll talk to you when we get back from shopping" I said, giving him a quick kiss before walking out of the YG Building with Samantha, Regina, and Melody Unnie. 

All of us got into Samantha Unnie's car and headed towards our destination. We bypassed the mall and went to the back entrance of the hospital where a nurse was already waiting to us through the hospital for my appointment. 

"Are you sure it's okay for you to lie to YoungBae like that? He should know the truth, at least" said Melody Unnie.

"I will tell him, but I can't bare to do it right now. Not when all this stuff is going on with Big Bang" I replied, walking into the examination room.

"Oh, Tori-ah. How have you been this week? Any problems with your voice? Pain, scratching, burning in your throat at all?" asked the doctor, smiling as we entered the room.

"Not really. When I was practicing our new song, my voice cracked a little bit, but other than that everything is as good as before" I said, sitting on the exam table.

"Well, let's see if that's how it is on the inside. Open your mouth and say 'aw'."

He moved his instrument to get a view of my throat while my Unnies watched me closely to make sure I wasn't in pain. I closed my eyes as the doctor continued on with the normal check up and then gave me some oxygen while he went to have the blood he took processed. 

"Tori, I think we should tell YG Oppa about the operation that you have been offered. He would willingly pay for it since we can't" said Regina Unnie.

"Unnie, you know that if he paid for it, the press would find out. Besides wouldn't it be bad to ask your company for money to get an operation that you're not even guaranteed to come out of without damage. The surgeon said that he could save my voice, but that it wouldn't be the same as it was before the operation" I said, breathing in the oxygen.

 "But without the operation, you could lose your voice and possibly die" stressed Samantha Unnie.

"I know, and to tell you the truth, I want to have the operation. But I can't afford it and I don't want to ask the company for money. Besides, doesn't Morning Star need its leader when they have their comeback?" I asked, giving them a small smile. 

"According to the way this check up goes, we will see if we will tell YG Oppa about the operation or not" stated Melody Unnie.

When the doctor came back in, he started checking out my throat and making sure that the damage wasn't as severe as it could be. The appointment went on for another twenty minutes before we finally were told that my condition has worsened and that without the operation my throat had the possibility of collapsing if I were to continue my lifestyle as an idol or musician in general. 

As we walked outside, we were heading to the car when I saw a very familiar SUV parked beside our small American Mustang. Coming closer to the car, we could see three guys leaning against both the cars and talking to each other while the doors to the SUV were open and had more people talking in and around it.

"Tori, I'm sorry, but they had to know" said YG Oppa, coming and hugging me.

"Tori, what's going on? Why didn't you tell me you were going to the hospital? I would have come with you" said Oppa, coming and hugging me while holding me.

"He didn't tell you, did he?" I asked, silent tears coming down my face when I looked at Bae Oppa's face.

"Tell me what?"

"Oppa, every time I open my mouth and sing or talk, I'm dying."

"WHAT!?!?!?!"