Good Old Japan

My Idol Romance

"Hey babe, how's Japan?"

"It's amazing being back. YG Oppa let us have a little down time for the girls to visit their families and for me to go visit the guys in Johnny's. It was great seeing all of them again" I replied, getting up from the couch in our dressing room.

"I forgot that your parents were family friends with Johnny Kitagawa" replied Oppa.

"Yeah. How are you in Korea? Are the recording sessions coming out good?" 

"Yup, but it feels weird not having you in the studio now. Even Teddy Hyung said that it was weird not having you there. Oh, Ji says hey."

"He's with you?"

"Yeah, Big Bang is having a guys night in. Seungri bought a new movie that we all have wanted to watch" replied Oppa. 

"Please tell me that it isn't a movie that is for guys only" I said, remembering the times when I would call Seungri to find out he was watching a "guys only" movie.

"It's not. It's called The Crazies, I think. He has apparently been wanting to watch it since last year."

I heard Seungri-ah yell something about getting some popcorn from his dorm. 

"Well, since you are about to watch a movie I will let you go. Call me afterwards, okay?" I said, getting make up put on. 

"You want to hear all about the movie, don't you?" teased Oppa.

"NO! You know I hate scary movies" I said. 

"I know, I know. Call me after you're done with the Morning Star performance. Hold on......... apparently we are watching the performance online before starting the movie. The guys want to watch, so I'll call you afterwards. Talk to you later, babe."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

After hanging up, I wasn't surprised they would all watch a scary movie. It wasn't often they all got to hang out together, so they enjoyed these little moments of bonding they had. 

With Morning Star, we have been in Japan since Friday night to record a MV for our Japanese single called 'Only You.' After that we were given a day to visit family and friends, so I visit Johnny's Entertainment while the other girls visited their families. It was nice seeing all the guys I had grown up with again.

The basic backstory of how I know Johnny Kitagawa is that his family and my father's families were close friends. It was actually Johnny Papa who was watching me when my parents died in the car crash. He has taken care of me while I was going to school and living in Japan and he also took me to Korea, which is how I met Ji Oppa. While I was growing up, his company was my playground, so I know a lot of top idols in Japan thanks to him. 

"Morning Star, we are ready to start filming" said one of the stage hands. 

"Let's go girls" I said, gathering them up and cheering us on. 

During the show, we were joined by a few other Japanese groups, including KAT-TUN, but also SHINee. It was amazing seeing them again and they were happy to have some people they knew while filming. It was our turn to perform, so we went to get set up on stage while the MC's did the introduction. 

"Now performing their Japanese debut single, Morning Star with 'Only You'."

Only You

( Tori / Maria / Amelia / Monica / Hilary / Regina / Melody / Samantha / All )

 

Itoshi no kimi e
Itsumo no I LOVE YOU
Daijoubu kimi nara dekiru yo kowagaranai de ne

Itoshi no kimi e
Itsumo no YELL FOR YOU
Choppiri bukiyou na watashi
Massugu ai suru kara
Tsuranuite ne

Ai wa fushigi
Tsuyoku naru no
Watashi janai
Watashi ga iru
[Mel/Sam] Ah jama nado sasenai
Ai no chikara misete ageru
Kimi wa fushigi

Mujyaki ni narete
Sonna toko ga
Subarashii no
[Hil/Am] Ah Konna no hajimete
Ai no katachi te hoshii

Dare mo kare mo kimi no koto wo ippai
Daisuki ni natte yuku no ga genjitsu

Kimi no miryoku (kimi no miryoku)
Soko ga miryoku (Soko ga miryoku)
Hon no sukoshi (Hon no sukoshi)
Toki ni jerashii Ah
Dakedo ima wa kimi ga ko no sekai kitto kaete kureru koto inotte
Subarashii hoshi ni kaete kudasai

Itoshi no kimi e
Mujaki na I LOVE YOU
Daijoubu tatoe mayottemo akiramenai de ne
Itoshi no kimi e
Mugen no YELL FOR YOU
Choppiri osanai keredo mo yuruganu kono omoi
Kimi wo mamoru

Ai wa toki ni
Sabishii kedo
Mune no oku ga
Atsuku naru no
[Am/Hil] Ah Dare mo tomerareru
Ai no chikara misete ageru
Kimi wa toki ni
Amaete kuru
Sonna kimi ni
Kyun to naru no
[Mel/Sam] Ah Konna no hajimete
Ai wa ima mo sodatte yuku

Kyou mo asu mo kimi no koto wo ippai
Motto motto shiritaku natteru

Kimi no miryoku (kimi no miryoku)
Kimi no doryoku (kimi no doryoku)
Nanika sukoshi  Tetsutaitai Ah
Dakedo itsuka kimi ga kono sekai
Donna hito mo egao de sugoseru

Subarashii hoshi ni e kureru darou

Itoshi no kimi e
Itsumo no I LOVE YOU
Daijoubu kimi nara dekiru yo kowagaranai de ne
Itoshi no kimi e
Itsumo no YELL FOR YOU
Choppiri bukiyou na watashi
Massugu ai suru kara
Tsuranuite ne

Itoshi no kimi e
Ichizu na I LOVE YOU
Daijoubu tatoe mayottemo akiramenai de ne
Itoshi no kimi e
Mugen no YELL FOR YOU
Choppiri osanai keredo mo yuruganu kono omoi
Kimi wo mamoru

"Morning Star, thank you for that wonderful performance. Next, we have..." continued the MCs as we got off stage and settled down. 

"Good job, ladies. Now, let's get ready to head back to Korea" I said, after changing back to my normal clothes and getting ready to leave. 

While the others were getting ready to leave, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, there were my shining dongsaengs!

"Ahh! SHINee! You don't know how much I have missed seeing all of you" I said, hugging each of them. 

They all laughed and returned the sentiments. We continued talking for a little while and caught up on everything since Key called me last. 

"It's nice to see you again Tori Noona. We've been kind of lonely lately since not a lot of groups we know are staying in Japan" replied Jonghyun. 

I laughed and continued on talking to them about all the things they have done in Japan and also helped them with their Japanese a little bit. 

While we were talking, I got text messages from all 5 Big Bang members as well as from YG Oppa. 

Ji Oppa: Amazing performance Tori-ah! 

Seungri-ah: You all did amazing Noona! Now hurry back, I miss you. Taeyang Hyung keeps messing with me now that you aren't around! :'(

TOP Oppa: Good Job Tori. Good rapping too. ;)

Daesungie: Loved the performance Tori. Now come home! I want to see my "Birdie" XD (get it? Because Tori is japanese for bird so you are my "Birdie.") 

YG Oppa: Good job on the performance girls. A nice strong debut in Japan. Keep doing us proud.

Bae Oppa: Great job on the song, but make sure you keep away from the boy groups over there. They don't control their expressions very well. 

I laughed and closed my phone, deciding to respond to them later. I looked to my right and saw Minho-ah looking at me with a serious expression. When I looked at him, it turned into a smile and he turned to talk to Maria. 

"Well, sorry to break up this reunion but we have a flight to catch back to Korea" said Samantha, showing the tickets. 

The guys all looked sad and started saying goodbye to all of us as we all walked out together. Minho-ah and I stayed in the back. 

"Tori Noona. You and Taeyang Hyung are still..."

"Still dating? Yes, we are" I replied, knowing that this was bringing back old wounds for him. 

He stayed silent for a couple minutes and then finally spoke again. 

"I think I can love you like a sister as long as you are happy, Noona. I just can't promise anything if you become single" replied Minho-ah, showing me his smile. 

"Thank you Minho-ah. You don't know how much it means to me" I said, hugging him. 

We were getting into the van that was going to take us to the airports. The rest of the girls had said goodbye to SHINee, so I said goodbye and was hugging each of them. I got to Minho-ah last. 

"Again, thank you" I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek while hugging him. 

I got into the van and closed the door as the guys waved goodbye. I felt bad that Minho-ah had dug up old wounds, but I knew that it was better for it to be settled now. I missed talking to my favorite dongsaeng. 

While waiting for the plane in the airport, I texted Bae Oppa telling him that we were on the way home and that I would see him later. As we walked on the plane, I felt something move in my pocket. I pulled it out when we were seated and was surprised to see a little Hello Kitty locket with a note attached to it. 

I'm sorry that I missed your birthday Noona. I hope this makes up for it. 

Love,

Your favorite dongsaeng

 

 

 

Only You is by Morning Musume