Triggers

My Deer Princess

 

 

“U… Unnie…” The kid gets up quickly and places her hands on the doe-eye girl’s lap but the girl moves away immediately, clearly terrified for some reason.

 

“G… Gosh… Young Miss…” Mr. Watson understood the situation immediately. “Youngie ssi, I’m afraid we have to leave now.” He opens the door and carries Sooyoung out from it. He bowed and got on the car, driving away right away, leaving Sooyoung to stand on the street blankly.

 

W… What’s going on…? Sooyoung couldn’t understand. She’s just trying to play with the doe-eye girl just now but she got pushed away without a reason. Meanwhile, Mr. Watson is driving as fast as he can, to get back to their residential building. On the way, he dialed a number and told the receiver about the current situation.

 

“Y… Yoona!” The moment the car screeches to a stop outside the building, Mrs. Im opens the door and enters the car, bringing her daughter into her embrace quickly. “Yoona, what happened…?”

 

“O… Omma…” Yoona starts to cry.

 

“H… Hush, Yoona… Everything is alright now. No one is going to hurt you anymore, Yoona. No one will. Stop crying…” Mrs. Im sighed, patting her daughter. “What happened, Watson? Why did she become like this suddenly?”

 

“I’m not sure, Mrs. Im. I was standing outside the car as Young Miss plays around with the kid she got to know yesterday and I suddenly hear a loud thud. When I open the door, the kid is already on the floor of the car and Young Miss is in this state.” Mr. Watson replied, looking at the doe-eye girl worriedly. He had been around even Yoona is being born and he’s the one that took care of her since young. He treats her like his own child and it hurts to see her like this. She’s why he decided to keep himself fit and strong, so that he can protect her.

 

“Take me to that kid, Watson. I don’t think Yoona is able to answer me right now…” Mrs. Im sighed, as she signals to the maids who are standing outside the car to bring Yoona back to her apartment to rest.

 

“Understood.”

…..

“I… I… I was just… t… trying to play with unnie… B… But unnie pushes me away suddenly…” The kid tries to explain herself frantically.

 

“Mmm… Are you able to tell me what did you try to do, little one? Because your Yoona unnie faced some problems before and there might be some actions that you did that triggers some of her memories. It’s okay if you can’t remember what you did. I won’t scold you.” The woman smiles at the kid warmly, trying to calm the kid down. She must have scared the kid, with her sudden visit and questioning session.

 

“Y… Youngie only wanted to rub Yoona unnie’s cheeks…” Triggers her memories...? Could it be my actions seem as though I’m trying to get a kiss without permission…?

 

“Ahhh… I see…” The woman nodded. “Our obedient Youngie, can I ask that you try not to do that again in future? Plus any actions that might cause misunderstandings. I understand that it’s weird for me to talk like this to a kid but it’s for Yoona unnie.”

 

If it’s like this, it must be… Damn. How can I be so careless…? I should be more careful after knowing her condition but… stupid me…

 

“I… Is there any type of interactions that Youngie has to avoid…?” Sooyoung asked, just wanting to make sure she avoids all of that, no matter when she’s a kid or being herself.

 

“Mm… Normal interactions like tapping on her shoulders, holding her hands or hugging her should be fine, but of course, the last two need her permission. Don’t try to surprise her with kisses, no matter on what place, don’t tug her clothes and obviously don’t touch her on certain areas.” The woman thinks about it for a moment and starts to list out what she can remember. “Oh… I should have told Sooyoung ssi about this too…”

 

“Y… Youngie can tell her…! Sooyoung unnie is my unnie.” Sooyoung cuts in immediately. So I have to avoid any action that will make her feels as though she’s going to be forced into something bad…

 

“Really? Wow~ Such a coincidence~! Then I will rely on you, is that okay? Please tell your unnie about this.” The woman beamed at the kid as she ruffles the hair of the kid gently. “Then I will get going now. Hope to see you again, Youngie ssi.”

 

Sooyoung hops off the car and watches as the car drives off, before returning to her house to meet her smirking mother. Being too tired to even bother about that, Sooyoung heads straight for the bathroom to take a nice warm bath, not forgetting to take a slip of warm water as she’s doing so.

 

Anyway… It seems like she knows that her parents told me about her past. Will she opens up to me more or will she avoid me more? I need to avoid actions that may cause her to remember about that day too. No tugging of clothes because it might remind her of how those idiots remove her clothes by force, obviously no surprise kisses even as a kid because those idiots probably tried to kiss her by force… They probably also molested her… Argh… The more I think about it, the angrier I get… Those idiots… How I wish I could kill them off… Sooyoung sighed.