Teases

My Deer Princess

 

 

"Sooyoung ssi... I didn't mean to stare but, did your chest get bigger overnight? I'm... kind of sure it's smaller yesterday..." The guy sitting in front of the tall girl asked in an awkward tone.

"Y... Why are you even taking note of my chest, ert? And you can't blame me for this... Yoona's bigger than mine..." Sooyoung replied, blushing as she turns to her left to stare at the girl beside her, slightly staring at the girl's chest.

"Y... Yah...!" Yoona smacks the tall girl on her head.

"What do you mean? You're wearing Yoona's..." The guy blinked twice.

"Y... Yes...! Because I slept at Yoona's place last night... So everything I'm wearing now is hers..."

"Ohhhh? You slept with her?" The guy exclaimed loudly, on purpose, getting everyone else to look this way.

"Y... Yah! Don't make it sound so wrong! I slept beside her and did nothing but sleep!" Sooyoung blushes instantly, making her protest quickly. The day went on with constant teases from their classmates, specifically on the tall girl of course. Because her reaction is more amusing to them. Because of that, the girl’s face is red the whole day. So red that the teacher mistook that she’s unwell and got her to go to the infirmary to rest.

 

“Not bad, Soo. You dug your own grave again by telling them that you slept over at Yoona’s place and wore her clothes to school.” The short cousin of hers smirks at her the moment she enters the infirmary with the other two.

 

“That stupid fellow just had to point it out so I had to explain…!” Sooyoung protested, sitting up on the bed and signaling to Yoona to go over. The moment the doe-eye girl got close, she pulls her close and hugs her tightly. “I’m so bored by myself for the whole day…”

 

“Get a room, Soo.” Sunny sighed.

 

“S… S… Shut up…! Let’s go home…” Sooyoung blushes again.

 

“Should we? Your fever isn’t gone yet, you know.”

 

“SHUT UP!” Sooyoung throws the pillow at the short girl, who ducks and the pillow ends up hitting the girl behind.

 

“Taengoo! Are you okay?” Sunny turns around after hearing a groan from her girlfriend and she picks up the pillow, swinging it at full force towards the doe-eye girl, hitting her accurately and rather harshly.

 

“YAH! Why did you hit my deer for?!” Sooyoung scolded, picking up the pillow and throwing it again, this time hitting Sunny correctly.

 

“You hit my baby first!”

 

“It’s because you ducked that’s why it hit her! If you didn’t go away, the pillow wouldn’t hit her. So it’s your fault, midget!”

 

“Why is it my fault? You’re the one that throw it! I must be stupid if I don’t dodge that and let it hit me!”

 

“Bunny…” Taeyeon tries to stop her girlfriend but before she can say anything, her sentence got cut off by the tall girl.

 

“Who asked you to keep on teasing me? I had enough of teases today!”

 

“S… Sooyoung…” Yoona tugs on the tall girl’s uniform gently, wanting her to stop. Like Taeyeon, she couldn’t finish her sentence as Sunny butts in immediately and the bickering continues until both Yoona and Taeyeon couldn’t take it anymore.

 

“You mid-“ Sooyoung is about to say another sentence of her argument when Yoona grabs her face suddenly and kisses her on her lips. Taeyeon did the same to Sunny and finally, silence sinks in.

 

“… P… Pabo… At least give me a warning…” Sunny blushes as she pinches Taeyeon’s cheeks gently.

 

“You two wouldn’t stop and I couldn’t say a thing…” Taeyeon pouted and Sunny gives her a quick peck on the lips again, before smiling sweetly at her. Her anger definitely disappeared instantly after getting that kiss.

 

“G… G… Guys…” Just then, Yoona called out shakily. “S… S… Sooyoung…”

 

The two shorter girls turn around to see what happened, and saw the unconscious tall girl in Yoona’s arms. Her face is completely red and they could easily guess what happened.

 

“Those teases had its effect.” Sunny chuckles. In the end, they stayed in the infirmary until the tall girl woke up before packing up to head back home.