Self-Proclamation

My Deer Princess

 

 

"Argh..." The tall girl groans as she walks out from the infirmary with the three girls, holding the hand of the doe-eye girl tightly in hers. Her head feels heavy after gaining consciousness. The presence of the doe-eye girl makes everything better for her and seeing the worried look on the face of the girl makes her sad. "Don't worry. I'm fine."

"A... Are you sure...?" The doe-eye girl couldn't stop looking at her girlfriend. Her expression doesn't look that well. "Do you want to rest more...?"

"I will do that when I get home, Yoona. Don't worry. It's just that my head feels a little heavy right now since I fainted earlier on... It's nothing serious." Sooyoung smiles, patting the doe-eye girl gently before leaning closer to plant a kiss on the girl's forehead. Yoona smiled immediately and that's enough to brighten up the day for Sooyoung.

However, just when Sooyoung is feeling better, the presence of some people make it worse for her again.

"Ohhh! Hello, Sooyoung ssi and Yoona ssi~!" A guy waved happily when he saw the two girls coming out from the school building with two others. Cha Seungwoo and Kim Ryeopyo. And Gen is standing behind them with a grim expression. It's rather obvious that he tried to stop them from coming but failed. Sooyoung ignored them and walked past them with Yoona, but something unexpected happened.

"Hey...!" Seungwoo pouted as he grabs the hood of the doe-eye girl, pulling it to stop the girls. Yoona froze instantly when her hood got pulled down completely and she ends up pulling Sooyoung back.

"Huh...?" Sooyoung turns around, shocked to see Yoona without her hood. She hugs the girl immediately and slapped the hand of the guy away, before pulling the hood up again. Luckily, there's no one in front of them at that point of time and saw Yoona without her hood. Yoona is starting to tremble, something that had not happen for a while, and that obviously angered the tall girl. "You bas-"

"Keep your hands off her!" Gen interrupted as he pushed Seungwoo away angrily, shocking both his friends. "You idiots! Did I told you that she's sensitive?! Why do you have to pull on her clothes again?!"

"I... I... I'm sorry... I just happened to grab her hood by accident..." Seungwoo didn't see Gen this angry before and it's scaring him. But that's not the worse yet. Without any warning, he got a punch but it's neither the girls nor Gen who did that. "E... Ehhh?"

"Keep your hands off Yoona ssi!" Some random group of guys that Sooyoung recognizes immediately. They are the one that cause Yoona to be how she is right now.

 

“W… Who are you…?!” Seungwoo rubs his own cheek as he stares at those guys.

 

“W… We are both Sooyoung ssi and Yoona ssi’s self-proclaimed slaves!”

 

“Slaves…?” Sunny raised an eyebrow as she turns to look at her cousin who shrugged with an annoyed look. At that moment, a car drove by and stops right at the gate. Gen left his friends to bicker with those guys as he opens the car door for the girls to get in, closing it for them afterwards and getting into the front passenger seat on his own.

 

“YAH! GEN! YOU’RE SO CUNNING!” As the car drives off, Seungwoo chased after the car for a little distance, screaming at the car loudly. That group of guys disappears without a word, leaving Seungwoo alone with Ryeopyo. “FINE! I hereby announce that I shall be Sooyoung ssi’s self-proclaimed prince!”

 

“T… Then it will be Yoona ssi for me then?” Ryeopyo added.

 

“No, I want to be Yoona ssi’s prince too.” Seungwoo pouted.

 

“B… But you got Sooyoung ssi already!”

 

“I want both!”

 

“You’re so greedy!”

 

“MERONG!”