Annoyed

My Deer Princess

 

 

The tall girl sighed as she touches the hair of the doe-eye girl gently, while the girl leans on her, sleeping. It seems like it's still a no-no to tug on her shirt. Because they have to run, Sooyoung couldn't calm Yoona down in time and she ends up in another crying fit. She held the hand of the sleeping her, entwining their fingers.

The roof is always peaceful. It's no wonder Yoona always come here during the time when Sooyoung isn't here yet. No one will come and disturb them here, since it's actually out-of-bound to students. Yoona is a special case.

"No, Seungwoo ssi, that's out-of-bound to students!" Sooyoung didn't know why but it got noisy on the other side of the door and Yoona fidgeted due to that.

"Oh come on~ I just want to take a look at the scenery from here~" That voice sounds rather familiar and soon, the door burst open, shocking Sooyoung who'a sitting near it. The tall girl jerked slightly, accidentally waking the doe-eye girl up.

"Ah I'm sorry..." Sooyoung pats the pouting doe-eye girl gently before turning around to glare at the one that just came in. She doesn't know why but she isn't at least a bit surprised to see the guy she bumped into earlier.

"Oh hello~! We met again!" The guy beamed when he noticed the two girls sitting near the door. Yoona starts to hug Sooyoung's arm tightly after seeing that guy and the guy seems to have notice that. "Don't worry~ I'm not a bad person. There's no need to be scare of me~"

"Don't block the way, Seungwoo!" Right at that moment, the Seungwoo guy got a kick from the back, causing him to move away and almost falling down.

"YAH! KIM RYEOPYO!" Seungwoo turns around to glare at his friend who walks in like nothing happened.

"Oh? It's that mysterious deer girl and her friend." Ryeopyo steps in and squats down in front of the two girls with a wide grin. "Hello, I'm Kim Ryeopyo. You can call me Pyo oppa if you want."

"President, has the bell rang? I was dazing just now so I didn't take note." Sooyoung literally ignored the guys and stood up, pulling Yoona up with her.

"It's going to ring soon." The President replied and the tall girl nodded, leading the doe-eye girl to the stairs and disappearing from the sight of those guys.

"Ehhh? Why did you have to tell them that it's going to ring soon?" Seungwoo sighed with a pout.

"I have to tell them the truth or they will be late for lesson..."

"What's their class?"

"Eh? Seungwoo ssi..."

"Come on~ it's part of the exchange! Seeing how students work in class and how the teachers teach!"

"Woo! Stop troubling the President!" Just then, another guy from the group steps up after getting annoyed by his friend's childish behavior.

"Gen..." Seungwoo frowns. “Don’t pretend that you don’t have any interest in those two, or at least that tall and cute one. But that quiet and mysterious one would probably suit you more since you always act like you’re cool and mysterious.”

 

“Shut up, you idiot.” Gen snapped, turning around sharply and heading down the stairs. Looking around, he strolled down the corridor and looks into the classroom along the way, on his own. His friends are probably still fooling around on the roof and he doesn’t have time for that. He feels that he got better things to do than going with them all the times. Noticing something, he looks around again to make sure his friends aren’t around before walking towards a classroom and knocks on the door.

 

“Huh? May I help you?” The teacher asked.

 

“Erm…” He glances over at the class of students, most of the girls been obviously interested in him because of his looks, with some exceptions. “Can I listen in? I’m here for the exchange and it’s free time now…”

 

“Oh, sure. No problem. Take a seat at anywhere you like.” The teacher agreed readily and the guy smiled. Before anyone knew it, the tall girl is in a rather foul mood, the doe-eye girl being rather distracted while the guy stays calm as he sat beside the tall girl right at the back. Yes, he found their classroom.