Heart

My Deer Princess

Double updates since it has been soooooooooooo damnnnn longgggg. LOL. SORRY.
Honestly, this would probably be my last fic since I really haven't been writing any recently. Not that I have any juice for new stories now...
I will finish this up, tho not perfectly, but I will do the best I could... (Don't worry, this chapter is only around halfway through)
Thanks for all your support all these while, you awesome peeps.
But then again, if I get any new ideas in future, I will be backkkkk~? OTL

 

“I will send the both of you out.” The guy bowed politely as he opens the door for the two girls and them out of the apartment, leaving the owner of the apartment on her own with her girlfriend. The taller one lies down on the sofa the moment everyone else left while the doe-eye girl is packing the stuffs on the table.

 

“Do you want to sleep here tonight? You got your school stuffs here and you can wear my clothes…” The doe-eye girl asked, not turning around to look at the tall girl who is lying on the sofa behind her. However, the girl isn’t replying. “Sooyoung?”

 

The doe-eye girl turns around to see Sooyoung’s eyes closed, her breathing is constantly slow. It seems like she had fallen asleep in the short moment of silence after those three left. Yoona moves closer quietly and stares at the girl’s sleeping face, before trying to climb into the embrace of the girl gently.

 

“Yah… This is not the way to deal with a sleeping person…” Sooyoung sighed, wrapping her arms around the girl and pulling the girl’s weight onto her own body. “You naughty deer.”

 

“I want a hug.” Yoona pouted, resting into Sooyoung’s embrace comfortably.

 

“Then you should just wake me up and tell me that…”

 

“You look cute when you’re sleeping so…”

 

“Say the one that caused me to have sleepless night during the sleepover…”

 

“Why would you have sleepless night?”

 

“Because you’re too cute. I got nervous plus, I want to stare your cute sleeping face all night long. Even though it will make me tired, I would love to see that face every night before I go to sleep…” Sooyoung grins, tightening her hold on the doe-eye girl slowly. She loves the feeling of having the girl in her arms. The girl is so warm and soft, and she fits well into her embrace. “You’re so soft, Yoona.”

 

“… T… That sounded weird… What do you mean by I’m soft…?” Yoona blushed instantly and she bites her lower lips, but somehow, Sooyoung knows that even without seeing her face and used her thumb to stop her from biting it.

 

“Don’t bite your lower lips.”

 

“How did you know...? You aren’t looking at me.”

 

“My heart told me so. You’re lying close to my heart now, aren’t you? It can see every face you’re making and feel every emotion you’re feeling. That’s the heart that will always be beating for you, Yoona.”

 

“I didn't know you’re this cheesy, Sooyoung…”

 

“Isn’t the Knight and Princess thing cheesy as well?”

 

“… Kind of, I guess… Wait. You have not answer me! What do you mean by I’m soft? It sounded as though you’re trying to describe something erted…!”

 

“As in?” Sooyoung grins, looking downwards at her pouting deer.

 

“M… M… M… My c… chest…!” Yoona’s face turns to its reddest.

 

“What if I say, I do mean it that way?” Sooyoung smirks.

 

“W… W… What…?” Yoona tries to move away quickly but Sooyoung pulls her back, with a chuckle. Yoona didn’t resist after that. She’s weak against Sooyoung’s hug. The one that gives her comfort and love different from her parents’.

 

“I’m just teasing you, pabo. I mean, even though you look like you’re all bones only, you’re actually really soft. I’m not referring to only your chest. I wonder how skinny your bones are now, Yoona.”

 

“… N… Nonsense…” Yoona smiles to herself slightly. “W… Wait. Not referring to my chest only? S… So you also mean that…”

 

“Huh? Why not…? There’s no denying that your chest is soft too. In fact the softest out of everything.” Sooyoung smirks.

 

“Y… YAH! Let go of me now, ert!”

 

“You climbed into this trap on your own, deer! Muhahahaha!”

 

“JEEZ! I must be crazy to like such a person.”

 

“Merong. Too bad. You’re mine now.”

 

“W… Who says so…?!”

 

“Your heart.”

 

“… F… Fine! You win!”