Seal

My Deer Princess

 

 

"What if I tell you that you are the reason why I dreamt of that person again...?" Sooyoung stares into Yoona's eyes sadly, and the girl's mouth opens in surprise.

"What...?" The doe-eye girl blinked and the two share moment of eye contact for a while until the tall girl breaks it off by walking away.

"Nothing~ I'm just joking around." Sooyoung chuckles, ruffling Yoona's hair playfully. It feels the same... It's the same feeling as that time... Am I going to fall again... Or is it even possible to go back anymore...?

"You still love her...? I mean you're saying that you love her and don't want her to leave you in your sleep..." Yoona held Sooyoung's hand in hers, and stares intensely at the girl as she waits for an answer. She doesn't know why but she didn't like the fact that Sooyoung might still have strong feelings for that person of the past.

"Nahhh~ I think I say it because it's the exact same scenario as that time so it's somewhat, untrue and scripted. Plus, that's not even true love. Just some puppy love of people who aren't even mature yet. I feel stupid, now that I think of it... To be saying I love you to that person so many times just for the sake of it." Sooyoung replied with a wide grin. Even though she still feels upset about the breakup sometimes, but it doesn't hurt as much as she expected. Plus, she finds herself forgetting about that part of her memories completely whenever she's with Yoona, but the familiar feeling she's getting just reminded her of it a little bit. "But... Promise that you won't leave me, Yoona..."

"... You... You are the one that is supposed to be staying...! Just make sure you don't leave me in the middle of whatever and let me die on my own...!" Yoona pouted, and to her surprise, Sooyoung actually peck her on her lips without a warning. "Soo... Sooyoung...!!"

"Our promise is sealed then. With that kiss." Sooyoung smirks.

"... Do it normally...! W... Why do you have to kiss me...?! It's... It's not like we are lovers... It... It's not right..." Yoona's face is turning redder and redder as seconds pass, and Sooyoung could only chuckle at the sight of that. It's so cute.

"Since I'm the knight and you're the princess, it has to be more special. And because of this seal, I'm never going to let you leave, okay?"

"... Y... You're weird..." Yoona walks away quickly, fanning herself as she sits down at the sofa.

Oh gosh! Choi Sooyoung! Control yourself! Why are you trying to scare her away!? You know her past so shouldn't you be more considerate? Jeez... But she's so cute... when she's embarrassed...

The tall girl sits down beside the doe-eye girl on the sofa and the girl leans over to lie on her lap suddenly, surprising her. Sooyoung stares at the girl lying on her lap, and touches the girl’s face with a smile.

“I’m tired…” Yoona whined.

“You just woke up not too long ago though.” Sooyoung chuckles.

“I want breakfast, unnie~”

“How do I get it for you if you are lying on my lap?”

“I don’t care! I want food, unnie!”

“Jeez! You kid!”

“Merong~”