Cute

My Deer Princess

And so I finally update.
FREAKING SORRY.
Things are going on in my own personal life, followed by all those fandom s...
Updating fics or even writing them isn't part of my train of thoughts at all.
And being someone who would choose drawing over writing, I tried to focus the little time I had on drawing instead
I'm terribly sorry about the lack of update and notice. It just really dropped off my mind all these while with s going on here and there, one after another. I will try to update soon. I'm sorry, people. Really. > <;;

I'm now trying to get back on track with the writing and also the fanart (has been a while since I did Soshi fanarts too to be honest)
Sorry about all these.
------_____-----

 

The doe-eye girl leads the three other girls into her apartment, and the two shorter ones look around with their mouths wide open. They never expect the girl to be from such a family and having one whole level to herself is just ridiculous to them. While the two of them are busy looking around and trying to accept the fact that the doe-eye girl’s family is really rich, the doe-eye girl drags the tall girl back into her room with a smile.

 

“What is it, Yoona?” The tall girl asked, and before she can react, the doe-eye girl pours some cold water on her head. “A… ACK! COLD!”

 

“Youngie~! Come to unnie~” Yoona smiles as she opens her arms to the now-in-kid-state Sooyoung. Sighing, Sooyoung walks towards her and jumps into her embrace.

 

“At least give me a warning…” Sooyoung pokes the cheek of the doe-eye girl gently.

 

“I got something for you.” Yoona grins, opening her closet while still carrying Sooyoung. She pulls out a set of clothes from somewhere and settles Sooyoung down on her bed, before showing the kid the clothes she got.

 

Hoodie. Panda hoodie. With matching pants too.

 

“Isn’t this cute?” Yoona asked, smiling widely.

 

“… You’re not expecting me to wear that, are you…?” Sooyoung’s mouth twitched as she stares at the overly cute outfit in Yoona’s hands.

 

“Why not? I buy it while thinking of you.” Yoona pouted and that’s all she needed to get Sooyoung to obey. Sooyoung sighed as she slips out from her uniform and stuffs, allowing Yoona to help her put on the hoodie and she wears the pants on her own. After she’s done, she stood in front of Yoona with her arms open, to show her how she looks like. Yoona stares at her for a moment and a smile crept up her face slowly. “AWWWW~ Cute~~!!!” With that, Yoona hugs the kid tightly, stuffing the kid’s head in her chest without realizing it.

 

… Okay… Maybe wearing this isn’t such a bad idea… Sooyoung sighed mentally, enjoying the hug silently. Yoona picks up their bags and went out of the room with Sooyoung still in her embrace.

 

“Tsk, Soo.” Sunny smirks upon seeing the kid in Yoona’s embrace.

 

“W… W… What…? S… S… She made me wear this…!” The kid protested.

 

“Ehhh? That kid is your cousin?” Taeyeon is obviously surprised.

 

“Yea. She got a weird body. Just pour some cold water over her head and she becomes like this. It seems like she had been taking advantage of people in this state huh?”

 

“I… I DON’T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE!” Sooyoung retorted.

 

“You’re taking advantage of your girlfriend right now.”

 

“I’M NOT!”

 

“Tsk. Saying that as you rest your head in her chest. Tsk, Soo. Tsk. And whatever is that thing you’re wearing though?”

 

“… S… She bought it for me…” Sooyoung looks up at her girlfriend, who lifted the kid up suddenly and extends her arms towards the two shorter girls with the kid in her hands.

 

“Cute Youngie!” Yoona grins.

 

“Yea… Cute…. Yea…” Sunny sighed.

 

“Eh…? Not cute…?” Yoona pouted as she pulls back her arms and stares at the kid with a sad frown.

 

“No, it’s just that she’s my own cousin so…” Sunny added quickly.

 

“I see~” Yoona cheers up instantly and starts to hug the kid again as she walks towards the coffee table to settle down.

 

Yea… Wearing this isn’t such a bad idea… Sooyoung stays in Yoona’s embrace quietly until she sees her cousin smirking at her while showing her a judging look again.

 

“Tsk, Soo. Tsk.”

 

“WHAT?!”