Noisy Morning

My Deer Princess

there you go =w=

Once again, I'm really sorry about the drag.
I finished this really long time ago actually but updating dropped off my mind due
to stuff going on and school keeping me busy ;;;

Thank you all so much for continuing to read this despite me being such a trash OTL
Thank you all for the lovely comments.
Honestly, I'm not sure if I will have anything new because my brain ran dry for now.
Thank you again for the support until now.
Until next time.

-----_____-----

 

Holding the hand of the tall girl tightly, the doe-eye girl marches into the school bravely. She avoids meeting the eyes of anyone else, slightly hiding behind the tall girl as they walk. The guys are staring at her like hungry wolves, ready to pounce on her anytime soon. Those photos have a huge effect.

"Peek-a-boo~!" At that moment, a girl appears behind the two girls and without a warning, the hood of the doe-eye girl is pulled off. The tall girl didn't hesitate to punch that girl, and it shocked everyone else. "I will continue with all these until I get you, Choi Sooyoung."

"You should understand that doing all these will just make it harder for me to part with her. Get lost and never appear in front of us again." Sooyoung carries the doe-eye girl up after pulling up her hood. "Are you okay, my princess?"

"... A little better than before..." Yoona relaxed her tensed up body and allows Sooyoung to carry her to the classroom. Sooyoung places the girl down on the desk and hugs the girl gently, rubbing the back of the girl slowly. While they are still busy in their own world, the girl came dashing to their classroom and pulled them apart. She even tried to force a kiss on the tall girl until someone pulls her away by the back of her collar.

"Hey, b!tch. Go elsewhere to find a dog to f**k and stop bothering the two of them." It's Hoon. He saw them, how the girl treated them and how she refuses to give up on her useless stunts. "I'm only just one person, considerably the strongest in this place. But did you know that I have a gang outside, with people much stronger than I am? Do you want to go for a major surgery for bones?"

The girl gulped. She's trembling as she looks around her, noting the outstanding number of unwelcoming gazes on her.

"Fine... At least answer me... What's so good about that girl who you can't even touch without fearing that you will hurt her...? I can let you feel anything you want, Sooyoung..." The girl asked.

"She's the very first person to accept me. Unlike you who dump me right after knowing more about me. She's my deer princess. An irreplaceable existence in my life." Sooyoung pulls the doe-eye girl closer. "So get out of my sight now. I'm never going back to you."

"Che... You will see that I'm better sooner or later. And by then even if you beg me, I won't give you another chance to come back anymore." The girl pushes Hoon away and stomps off angrily. It seems like she finally gave up completely.

"She's my deer princess. An irreplaceable existence." Right after the girl leaves, the whole class goes into their teasing mode and start to reenact the scene from earlier, spilling out each and every word that the tall girl said earlier during the confrontation.

"Yah...! You guys...!" Sooyoung blushed instantly and starts shouting at everyone, trying to get them to stop teasing her, but they obviously refuse to. Because it's fun to . Even Hoon joined in the fun.

Yoona giggled as she watches her knight runs around the classroom, chasing those that are still saying those mushy words that she said earlier on.

"Go to your deer princess, silly knight!" As Sooyoung got closer to where Yoona is during the chase, someone pushes her to the side and she ends up falling on the doe-eye girl.

CRASH!

"Oops...!" The person that pushed her is none other than her very own cousin, Sunny. "Sorry~" She apologized, very insincerely, before laughing together with the rest of the class.

"LEE SOONKYU!" Sooyoung snapped at her, with her face flushed red from embarrassment as she pulls Yoona up slowly, checking if she hits herself anywhere in the process. Sooyoung slides her hand under the hood and rubbed the back of the girl's head gently, and she could feel a small bump. It seems like she hits her head on the floor slightly. "Gosh... There's a bump..."

"Huh? I'm sorry, Yoona... Are you okay?" Everyone quiets down quickly and Sunny hops over to check on the doe-eye girl. They pull off the hood to take a closer look at the bump, not noticing the huge crowd outside their class, attracted over by all those drama and commotions.

"She's... Really cute... The photos are real..." Someone blurted out, gaining attention of those in the classroom. Sooyoung pulls Yoona close quickly and hugs her by her head, covering the girl's face with her body. She could feel the girl trembling already. Sunny sighed and signaled to Hoon, who turns to glare at those students, chasing them off successfully.

"Yoona... Yoona, they are gone now... It's only us now..." Sooyoung pats the girl gently, and pushes the girl away from herself slightly. "Are you okay?"

"... I... I... It's terrible... But... But it's a little better than before..." Yoona bits her lips. Sooyoung frowns a little as she touches the girl's lips, indicating that she shouldn't bite. But the girl didn't stop, until Sooyoung decided to just go right in for a kiss.

And pictures are snapped. Of course.