Stalker

My Deer Princess

SOONA MOMENTS DURING THE CONCERT YAYYYY~~ I WAITED FOR IT FOR SO LONGGGG!!!
-----_____-----

 

“I… I like you!” Suddenly, a guy came up to the two girls and shouted right into their faces, his face completely red from embarrassment. Right after he says that, he ran off and went completely out of their sight without another word.

 

“Who is he talking to…?” The tall girl asked, turning to the girl beside her and the girl pointed to her immediately. From just , it seems like the girl is making a rather isn’t-it-obvious look at her. “But I’m new here, Yoona.”

 

“It’s no wonder since you’re cute, Sooyoung ssi.” Some of their classmates happen to walk past them and greeted them before going ahead to their classroom. Sooyoung blinked twice and shrugged, before walking towards their classroom with Yoona.

 

“Sooyoung ssi, this is on your desk. Probably from that guy earlier.” The guy sitting in front of Sooyoung waved the nicely wrapped present in his hand at the girl.

 

“Are you serious…?” Sooyoung sighed, taking the present from the guy and examining it with a not-believing look. She peels of part of the wrapping paper to take a look at its content and she jerked slightly after seeing it. The doe-eye girl tries to peek at it but she keeps it away immediately. “E… Erm… I… I guess it’s for me, yea… Hahaha…”

 

“Told you so~ Woo!” Their classmates start to cheer and whistle, until the teacher comes into the classroom and stopped them. Everyone returns to their seats quickly. Sooyoung pulls out the present again and looks at it while everyone is concentrating on the lesson. Without Yoona noticing, she peels off the rest of the wrapping paper and looks through the content with a frown.

 

That guy… Sooyoung sighed.

 

Does something matter…? Yoona slides a paper towards Sooyoung suddenly.

 

“Huh? N… Nothing. But Yoona, for today, please go home straight away. Don’t linger around even if you’re with Mr. Watson. Okay?” Sooyoung slides her hand under the hood and slides her fingers through the hair of the doe-eye girl.

 

Wae…? Yoona tilts her head slightly to the side, not understanding Sooyoung’s words at all.

 

“Just listen to me, okay? Just today.” Sooyoung smiled at the girl faintly. Yoona stares blankly at her for a moment and nodded slightly. She knows that Sooyoung will never hurt her and she must have her reason for doing this.

…..

“See you tomorrow, Yoona. Remember what I told you.” Sooyoung waved at the girl happily and waited until the car is gone before turning around. She heads straight into the building and starts to stalk around to look for a certain figure. “Hey, you.”

 

The figure jerked and turns around, frozen in position as Sooyoung approaches him. Without saying anything, she grabs him by his bag and drags him to a secluded corner where no one will hear them.

 

“What’s the meaning of these, stalker ssi?” She asked, dumping the content of the present from earlier into the hands of the guy “You didn’t expect that I will be the one seeing these, did you?”

 

“S… So… Sooyoung ssi, I… I really like…” The guy stuttered.

 

“I understand but this is not the correct way. Liking someone doesn’t mean you stalk them and take pictures of them. You even tried to give these pictures to her… But I do have a question though.” Sooyoung sighed. “I mean, normally people will not take notice or even bother about Yoona… So…”

 

“I… I like how mysterious and quiet she is! I really… really dislike chatty girls and seeing how quiet she is just make my heart goes wild…!” The guy replied, his cheeks completely tinted with redness.

 

He’s kind of weird…

 

“And… And she seems so vulnerable… and gentle… like a deer…”

 

She’s a deer, yea…

 

“There’s once when my hand touches hers by accident too! I… I couldn’t control my feelings ever since…! I even stop washing my hands for quite some while because of that but it starts to smell so I have no other choice…”

 

HE’S DEFINITELY WEIRD. GOSH YOONA. HOW DID YOU GET SUCH AN ADMIRER?

 

“… So you decided to confess to her today but in order not to make yourself stand out for liking her, you confessed when I’m right beside her…?” Sooyoung folds her arms and looks at him, one eyebrow raised.

 

“No… It’s just that she’s always with you and she never come to meet me no matter how many times I slot a note under her desk…” The guy sighed.

 

She probably don’t even know that there’s a note under her desk… Sooyoung sighed mentally. “Araso. You may go now. Just stop stalking her.”

 

“Y… Yes..! I… I understood!” With that, the guy ran off quickly.

 

Jeez, Yoona… Charming people even with your current state… You’re incredible… Sooyoung grins to herself before walking off, not noticing a certain shadow.

 

Che. Naïve girl… And that girl… Seems like…