Cooking

My Deer Princess

SORRYYYYYYYY!!!! I'M SORRY, GUYS~
SORRY FOR NEGLECTING THIS. I was focusing on something else recently plus there were things going on for me too > <;;;
I'm really sorryyyyyy OTL
------______------

 

The doe-eye girl watches as the tall girl chops up the ingredients skillfully and dumps them into the pot of hot water that is boiling on the stove. Because she’s afraid that the doe-eye girl will hurt herself doing the cutting of ingredients or cooking of the food, the tall girl did nearly everything, giving only the cleaning task to the doe-eye girl.

 

“C… Can I try…?” The doe-eye girl stood behind the tall girl and stares at the stuff in the frying pan. The tall girl turns back and looks at her for a while, before moving away to let her try frying the food.

 

“Be careful… Hold the pan properly and do this…” Sooyoung holds Yoona by her hand on the grip of the frying pan and held the other one that is holding the spatula, and guided her with the stir-frying process. After making sure that Yoona is getting a hang of it, she let go of the girl’s hand but continue to observe over the girl’s shoulder.

 

“Is this okay?” Yoona turns her head, to be surprised by how close Sooyoung’s face is. Her lips brushed across the girl’s cheek, surprising the latter as well. Because of that, she nearly dropped the frying pan but Sooyoung grips her hand quickly, successfully preventing that from happening.

 

“B… B… B… Be c… c… careful…!” Sooyoung got Yoona to put down the frying pan properly before letting go and moving away. She… She kissed me. She kissed me on my cheek. It’s a kiss. What to do? Why am I so nervous now? It’s unintentional but she KISSED ME ON MY CHEEK. WHAT TO DO ABOUT MY NERVOUSNESS? WHY AM I SO NERVOUS?

 

“I… I’m sorry… I didn’t know that you’re standing so close to me…” Yoona pokes at the food in the frying pan, feeling awkward about it. Seeing that, Sooyoung grabs her hand and removes the spatula from her hand.

 

“D… Don’t poke it…” Sooyoung sighed. “W… Why don’t you… erm… get the stuffs ready while I finish up with the cooking…?”

 

“B… But I want to try…” Yoona pouted.

 

“… Haha~ It’s fun, isn’t it?”

 

“K… Kind of… Plus, we are supposed to be doing it together but you did everything!”

 

“I… I’m scared that you will hurt yourself…”

 

“Look who’s talking!” Yoona gives Sooyoung’s knees a gentle kick and the girl flinched instantly.

 

“OW! That’s mean!”

 

“MERONG!”

 

“Yah you! Come here!” Sooyoung starts to chase Yoona around the kitchen, being extra careful not to knock into anything dangerous though. In the end, their food turns out pretty good, except for the burnt bottom.