Exchange

My Deer Princess

AYO.
-----_____-----

 

“That was very brave of you, Soo.” The short girl smirks, moving away to avoid a kick from the tall girl. The two shorter ones laughed, making the two taller ones embarrassed about what happened earlier in the classroom. Sooyoung turns around to peek at the doe-eye girl and smiles to herself when she sees the girl blushing.

 

“I… I… It’s all your fault, you midget…! I could have done it more romantically but… but you make me do it so… so…” Sooyoung turns back to her smirking cousin and scolded.

 

“If I didn’t do this, I doubt that you will even do it. You’re too scared to jump into relationship, Soo. I know that too well. But I believe that this deer isn’t like the previous one, is she? She knows about you, right?” Sunny replied.

 

“… S… She does… And she kind of… like my other side as well, right…?” Sooyoung looks at the doe-eye girl who nodded with a smile.

 

“… C… Cute Y… Youngie…” Yoona blurted out, and both Sunny and Taeyeon stop to look at her for a moment.

 

“… Oh she talks?” Taeyeon asked, looking at Sunny.

 

“I know right? I didn’t know that she talks. She was so quiet the whole time when I’m flirting with her lovely knight yesterday. But of course, I’m just trying to make her jealous so don’t be angry, okay?” Sunny hugs the arm of her girlfriend tightly and stares at her right into her eyes, making her heart goes weak.

 

“J… Jeez… You cunning little bunny… You know I can’t handle your cuteness well…” Taeyeon sighed, ruffling Sunny’s hair with a smile.

 

"But what does she mean by 'Youngie', Soo? Kind enough to explain?" Sunny crosses her arms and grins at her cousin, who looks away immediately, trying to avoid eye contact. She doesn't wish to tell her nosy cousin about her getting mistaken as a normal kid at first and even get to bathe together with the doe-eye girl, not to mention the number of times her head is stuffed right into the chest of the doe-eye girl when the girl hugs her.

Looking around, Sooyoung took the chance when Sunny isn't paying much attention to run away with Yoona, leaving the shorter girl to scream at her from behind. She looks back to check that the short one isn't following her, and raised an eyebrow when her girlfriend keeps on pointing forward frantically. She soon knows the reason when she bumps into someone the moment she turns back to the front. Luckily, none of them got hurt.

"I'm sorry!" Sooyoung apologized, before walking past the person and his group hurriedly. But she got pulled back when her girlfriend stops suddenly. She turns back to check what happened, and saw that the guy she bumped into earlier is grabbing large portion of Yoona's sleeve. He obviously tugged on it to stop the girl from walking away and Sooyoung could see that Yoona is getting a little unstable.

"You're a deer? Where's your tail?" The guy asked brightly, almost innocently. The thing he didn't expected to get the most at this moment is a hard punch in his flower boy face by the angered tall girl.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Sooyoung screamed at the guy, shocking him and his friends. It's only then Sooyoung realizes that he's from a different school, probably here for some administration stuffs or maybe an exchange program. "If you're going to come to some other people's school for whatever reason, behave yourself!" With that, she stomps off with the doe-eye girl staggering behind.

"Cha Seungwoo ssi! Are you okay? I'm really sorry about that... That girl is pretty sensitive about that girl in the hoodie, especially if you do something that will make the deer girl uncomfortable." The President of the student council came and helped the guy up with an apologetic look, helping him to brush off the dirt on his uniform as well.

"What's their names? They are pretty interesting..." Seungwoo replied, eyes fixated in the direction when the two girls went.

"Eh...? Cha Seungwoo ssi..."

"Don't worry. I'm not a troublemaker nor I'm some sort of petty person. I just want to get to know them and maybe apologize for making them uncomfortable just now." Seungwoo smiled and his friends nodded, supporting him. "I swear to god."

"Ahh... The one that hit you is Choi Sooyoung ssi. She's popular among the guys and even the girls because of her looks. As for the girl in the hoodie, she's Im Yoona ssi. A quiet and mysterious girl. Until Sooyoung ssi appears, she is always on her own and refuses to talk or interact with anyone else. I think Sooyoung ssi is the only one that knows how she looks like and how she sounds like. Despite that, she does have some people liking her for being quiet and mysterious. None of them approaches her though." The President spilled out every single details he knows about the two girls and the group of visiting guys listen attentively with interest.

"Do Yoona ssi ALWAYS wear that hoodie?" Another guy from the group asked.

"Yes, Ryeopyo ssi. Even during gym classes, I heard that she would just sit on the side while still wearing that hoodie. It seems like she has a lot of that kind of hoodie in different colors, since whenever I see her, it's different."

"What are the relationship between those two? Hearing from what you said earlier, Yoona ssi only opens up to Sooyoung ssi, am I wrong?" Seungwoo asked.

"Apparently, yes. People from their class always call them the Knight and Princess couple. It seems like that's what Sooyoung ssi had been saying herself, that she's the knight and Yoona ssi is the princess. They are always together so people tease them to be a couple."

"... I see... This is interesting." Seungwoo grins, looking like a kid that happened to find a fun toy to play with.

"About the tour, Seungwoo ssi..."

"Ah yes. Let's continue with that." With that, the President starts to bring the group around the school, showing them various corner of the school. However, among them, there are two of them who couldn't concentrate on the tour. Their minds had been occupied by something else, or maybe someone else.