Icon of Violence, Hoon

My Deer Princess

randomly popping in a random minor character because I can
what was I thinking when I wrote this.........
-----_____-----

 

"I'm sorry. I failed to succeed in transferring..." The guy bowed at the doe-eye girl as he reports about his deeds.

"... Gen oppa... You don't have to transfer over..." The tall girl sighed. "Our classmates learnt about the situation and they are going to help us. Plus, I will not let this deer leave my sight again. Who knows if she will tries anything stupid again."

"Hmph!" The doe-eye girl puffs up her cheeks and crosses her arms, when she heard the tall girl talking about her like that.

"What? That was really a stupid move." The tall girl slides her hand under the hood and pinches the cheeks of the girl gently. "Don't ever do that again, okay? I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

"... S... But... I don't want you to get hurt because of me too...!" The doe-eye girl pulls Sooyoung's hands away before going right into the girl's embrace.

"I'm your knight, Yoona. I-"

"Shut up! You're my girlfriend!" Yoona pouted as she looks up at the girl with a cute frown. Sooyoung blushed slightly, thinking about how cute the girl looks right now and her heart just skipped a beat. This girl is just so irresistible.

"Is this the deer I heard about from my underlings?" At the moment, a rough voice caught their attention. They turn around, to see some guys from their school and a unfamiliar looking guy wearing the same uniform as them.

"Hoon sunbae, she's the one...! We really wanted to just take a look but she doesn't want to let us even though a look won't kill...! We're upset, Hoon sunbae!" A weak looking guy complaint as he points at the doe-eye girl. There was a huge commotion from the other students who are nearby. Most of them ran off immediately.

"My... After coming back from such a long suspension, it's sure lively huh? I heard about this deer but I never really had any interest in her until these guys came to tell me about her stubbornness..." The Hoon guy walks closer with a evil smirk plastered on his face. Gen tries to stop him from getting close but the guy picks him up easily and throws him aside harshly.

"Gen oppa!" Sooyoung and Yoona are obviously shocked. The taller girl hugs the girl tighter as she stares at the feet of the guy who is getting closer. She had heard about him.

 

He's a serious troublemaker who hit people out of no reason. He was suspended for a long period of time after he injured all the guys in his class. He’s known as the icon of violence. Expulsion was considered but it wasn't used on him, yet. No one knows why. Today is the day the suspension period ends.

"So... Girly, why are you so stubborn?" The guy pulled the two girls apart easily and picks the doe-eye girl up with one hand, by her collar. Those guys from her class watched helplessly by the side. They wanted to help but Hoon isn't someone they can offend. Even the some of teachers are scared of him.

"Let go of her!" Sooyoung tried to get Yoona away from him but he pushed her away without even looking at her once. Yoona didn't even struggle. She knows it's useless. But she really wanted to get away from him and get back to Sooyoung. She started resisting when Sooyoung got pushed away.

Hoon tightens his grip and pulls her closer, his face almost going under the hood already. At that moment, the people around them thought that they could see steam coming out from his head. Sooyoung got up to make another attempt to get Yoona back, and when he turns to face her, he literally dropped Yoona off in shock.

"Ho- Hoon sunbae...?!" The guys called out in shock when the guy collapsed while covering his face. Hoon hits the guy nearest to him out of frustration. His face is completely red.

"Don't hit people randomly!" Sooyoung snapped at him as she hugs Yoona tightly, patting her gently.

"... I... I'm sorry...!" Hoon apologized immediately. He even got into kneeling position, with one knee on the floor only though. Everyone froze.

Did the demonic Hoon just say sorry...?! He... He even knelt...!? Everyone, except for the two girls, is having the same thought at the same time. The two girls stare at the guy blankly, as he continues to stay in that position.

"... Why are you kneeling down?" Sooyoung raised an eyebrow and the guy stood up immediately.

He's weak against cute girls...?! Once again, everyone shares the same thought, at the exact same time. Wait. But he first has that unusual reaction when he got close to Yoona ssi... Does that mean...

"Hoon sunbae...! Is the deer cute...?" Someone shouted out of nowhere.

"... Eh...?" Hoon's face flushed red in an instant after hearing that.

She is...!!

"... Mm..." Sooyoung seems to have noticed the fact that the guy is rather obedient right now for some reason and she decided to employ his help. "Hoon ssi!"

"YES!" Hoon turns to the girl immediately, standing extremely straight.

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"OF COURSE...!"

"Can you help to make sure no one tries to pull down the hood of this little dear?" Sooyoung smiled and Hoon started nodding like a puppy wagging its tail at its owner. "But of course, no violence."

"Yes, goddess...!"

He called her a goddess...! He's definitely weak against cute girls...!

"Don't call me that..." Sooyoung sighed.

"Yes, princess...!"

"... I'm Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. Just call me by my name. You can call this deer a princess though." Sooyoung grins, poking Yoona's cheek.

"... E... Eh...? N... No...! Only you can call me that..." Yoona protested immediately.

"What about deer?"

And Yoona puffs up her cheeks angrily.

"Goddess?"

The doe-eye girl shook her head.

"Yoona?"

And the girl nodded shyly.

"Okay. Araso. She's Yoona, Hoon ssi." Sooyoung sighed with a smile, as she looks at the guy, to find him staring at them intensely with his face flushed red. He nodded, before sighing.

He just can't go against girls with that kind of look. Even though there're times he wishes to go against them, he ends up obeying in the end without hesitation. He didn't expect this school to have anyone that could make him behave this way. And he knows that everyone is probably rejoicing, because his weakness is shown clearly to everyone.