For her Knight

My Deer Princess

HOLD YOUR FISTS
Massive a**holes coming throughhhh!!!!
-----_____-----

 

SPLASH!

 

“Hahaha! We got the weirdo wet!” The group of guys laughed heartily, until whole gang of some other students came over and grabbed their collars. The teachers noticed the commotion and came over to stop them quickly, escorting the smaller group away to prevent a fight for happening. Both groups were reprimanded.

 

“B… But they are bullying her…!” The students protested.

 

“Violence isn’t the way to solve things. I know you are a bonded class but protect them in the correct way, guys.” The teacher talked to them for a while and left them alone to continue with their work.

 

Apparently, they are now having their school camp. They are at a temple, to learn to relax themselves in the world of nature, since the temple is located in a place that is desolated from the city, surrounded by nature. The guys have to do the harder chores like carrying stuffs and so on, while the girls will help out with the smaller chores like cleaning.

 

The guys got back after helping to gather the firewood for the monks, and a group of them just decided to play a prank on the doe-eye girl who they find to be a weirdo that seems out of place from the rest. While the girls are cleaning the floor with the wet towels, they pick up the bucket nearby and pour it on the girl harshly.

 

“Ah-choo…” A soft sneeze caught the attention of everyone nearby.

 

“Are you okay, Yoona…? Let’s go and get changed first…” The tall girl beside asked worriedly, using her hand to brush against the clothes of the girl. She’s completely drenched.

 

“T… The floor is wet... People will slip if I don’t clea- ah choo!” Yoona sneezed again.

 

“You are more important…! Come on…!” Sooyoung sighed, pulling the girl up and dragging her back to the room they share with the rest of the girls from their class. Yoona changed out of the wet clothing in the bathroom and hangs them with some hangers that Sooyoung lent her, to let them dry.

…..

“Okay guys, we will be going into the forest to look at some gentle wildlife living in there. Please do not hurt them and be careful of where you’re stepping. There are some steep slopes somewhere so don’t fall down, okay?” The teachers instructed and off they go, into the forest, class by class.

 

They managed to spot some animals but most of them ran off upon seeing them, being scared of the humans. The girls are all excited when some human-friendly rabbits came along to play with them. Yoona is no exception. She squats down near a bush, where a baby rabbit is and played with it happily. Some other rabbits start to gather around her.

 

“Communicating well with your fellow wildlife friends huh, deer?” That group of guys came again, and the rabbits scattered away immediately.

 

“Leave us alone!” Sooyoung snapped at them, still angry about the water incident.

 

“She has to join those deers below though.” And one of them give Yoona a push, forgetting that there’s a steep slope there.

 

“Be careful!” Sooyoung pulled Yoona back quickly, but to trip on her own legs after pulling Yoona to safety. Yoona stares in disbelief as her precious knight rolls down the slope, stopping after hitting a tree that is in the way.

 

“S… S… Sooyoung…! Sooyoung…!” Yoona screamed, shocking the guys. They had never heard her voice before, not to say hear her screaming. Yoona looks around, to see that the rest of the groups are too far away. She stood up and grabbed the arm of the guy that pushed her just now, but she didn’t say a thing yet.

 

“W… What…?” The guys stare at her blankly.

 

“S… Save her…” Yoona begged. “Help her…!”

 

“Wh… Why should we…? Y… You are the re… reason why she fell…! G… Go ask your deer friends to help…!” The guys gulped, knowing that they had just caused a major problem here. Yoona bits her lips and starts to look around for a safer route to get down. She turns around and step by step, she slides down the slope slowly, reaching Sooyoung’s side in no time. “S… She’s crazy…! She should had just go and ask a teacher for help…!”

 

“Why did you even push her…!?” His friends blamed him.

 

“I… I didn’t notice the slope…!”

 

The group of guys stood there and watches as the doe-eye girl tries to put Sooyoung on her back while standing on that steep slope. She slipped a few times, almost falling further down but she got her balance back. She pulled off her hood to make sure nothing obstruct her vision, and tries to climb the slope to get back up.

 

“What’s going on here? Why are you standing here?” Just then, some other students came, including those from Yoona’s class. “EHH?! Y… YOONA SSI?!”

 

“… G… Guys…” Yoona burst out into tears instantly when she saw her classmates. Those that aren’t from their class stare in surprise. The girl isn't wearing her hood anymore. Her face. They are looking at it now, clearly. “Guys… P… Please help…”

 

“S… Stay there, Yoona ssi…! We are coming to help you now!” The guys from her class start to get into action, forming a human rope down the slope. They pulled the unconscious tall girl up along with the doe-eye girl with difficulties. There were times when they almost slipped as a whole but those standing on firm ground stood firmly. Sooyoung is send back to the temple to be treated immediately, with Yoona following. Those guys are obviously punished harshly.

 

But in the end, the most surprising event of the day, is still Yoona pulling off her own hood in her attempt to save her knight.