Young Miss

My Deer Princess

 

 

While the girls are fooling around as they study, the door opens, disrupting their fun for a moment. They turn to look at who is it standing by the door of the apartment, and saw the doe-eye girl’s bodyguard with his adoptive son.

 

“Am I disturbing you, girls?” Watson asked kindly, slightly dragging his seemingly unwilling son into the apartment.

 

“N… No…” The tall girl replied, not exactly understanding what’s going on.

 

“I heard that you will be having your exams soon, am I wrong?” Watson continues and the girls continue to stare at him blankly as they listen to him. “This fellow here may be quite helpful in terms of academic so I brought him here. If there’s any thing that you couldn’t understand, you can ask him.”

 

The kids didn’t disapprove and awkwardness sink in the moment the older guy left. Gen took his seat at the edge of the table, slightly nearer to the doe-eye girl than to the shorter girls on the other side.

 

“… Erm… so… according to your father, your results must be good?” Taeyeon decided to break the silence with some casual talks first.

 

“… Not too bad, I guess…” The guy replied as he pulls out a slip and shows it to the girls. It’s his result slip for the exams from last year year-end and apparently, he got nearly full marks for every of his subjects.

 

“Woah… If you consider this not too bad, then mine would be…” Sunny sighed, before smiling at the guy while giving him back his result slip. “So, it’s okay if you tutor us, right?”

 

“… Y… Yea…”

 

“Your name is Im Soon Gen right? I heard your friend calling you Gen, so is it okay if we call you by that as well?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Or do you prefer if we be more formal?” Sunny added.

 

“A… Anything is o… okay…”

 

“You’re uncomfortable? You seem pretty nervous.” Sooyoung pointed out.

 

“… I… I’m from an all-guys school…” Gen sighed.

 

“Just be comfortable with us! We don’t bite!” Sunny laughed, patting the guy on his back cheerfully and soon, the tutoring session started. Most of the times, the guy would be helping out with the two shorter girls while the tall girl sort of rely on her own girlfriend.

 

“Gen oppa, how do we explain this?” Taeyeon asked, and the guy got up slightly to lean closer so as to get a closer look. After explaining, while waiting for the girl to respond whether or not she got it, he turns to his side slightly to look at the taller couple, specifically at the doe-eye girl.

 

It’s definitely not his first time seeing this girl, to be honest.

 

“Uncle Watson! We are done washing up~” That day, he was resting in his own room when he heard a rather unfamiliar voice. Since he rarely interacts with anyone from this building other than his own adoptive father, he doesn’t really know anyone from here. Curious, he opens his room door slightly and saw a girl in the living room of the apartment he shares with his father.

 

“… She’s cute…” He murmured to himself. The girl has beautiful doe-liked eyes and even from far, it’s sparkling brightly. And she’s carrying a kid in her arms. His father soon appears and bowed at the girl. “He’s bowing at her…?”

 

“Please wait for a while for the things to dry, Young Miss. Just a while more and we will send this little one home.” Watson smiled as he pats both the doe-eye girl and the kid gently.

 

“She’s the Young Miss?!” Gen gasped, softly. He’s careful not to let anyone hear him. He knows that the Young Miss of this family experienced something awful before and is scared of strangers. He doesn’t want to scare her. Not someone looking this precious.

 

“Okay~! Then let’s play with unnie for a while, okay?” The doe-eye girl turns to the kid in her arms with a wide, cute smile before heading for the door and soon, she’s out of sight.

 

“Gen?” Watson spotted his son.

 

“D… Dad… That girl… She’s the Young Miss…?” Gen asked.

 

“Yes, Gen. I guess you saw her without her hoodie, right? If you ever met her face-to-face, don’t tell her that, okay? She doesn’t like it. In fact, she might avoid you. Wait for her to show it to you herself.” Watson pats his son and walks away.

 

“Gen oppa? Gen oppa!” Sooyoung snaps her fingers right in front of the guy, causing him to fall back in surprise upon getting his senses back. “Why are you staring at Yoona like that…?”

 

“H… Huh…?” Gen blinked.

 

“You had been staring at Yoona for quite a while and no matter how we call you, you remind still…” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“I… I… I’m sorry… I… It’s just that I happened to look that way when something came into my mind… I… I’m not staring at her, I swear…!” Gen got kind of flustered.

 

“Hahaha! It’s okay. I believe that you aren’t like your annoying friends.” Sooyoung laughed. “But still, don’t think of snatching her away from me. She’s mine.”

 

“I… I know… It’s very obvious…”

 

“Let’s get back to Taeyeon’s question.”

 

“O… Okay…”