Cousin

My Deer Princess

Okay okay~
I will be good so... Here~!
-----_____-----

 

"Soo~!" The moment the tall girl opens the door, someone familiar greeted her brightly and came over to hug her, noticing the new face standing behind the tall girl. "Oh? Who's this deer?"

"Sh... She's my classmate... Why are you here, Sunny..?" Sooyoung replied, turning around to check on the doe-eye girl's expression. She doesn't wish that the girl will misunderstand this situation, with a cute girl popping out of nowhere and hugging her. "Y... Yoona, she's my cousin. Just my cousin."

"Is she your girlfriend?" Sunny asked, noting the strange behavior of her tall cousin.

"N... No...! O... Of course not...!"

"But you like her?" Sunny whispered, looking at Yoona with a mischievous grin plastered on her face. She had already noticed a rather weird expression on the girl's face the moment she hugs Sooyoung, and it's so obvious even though all she sees is the girl's mouth and part of the girl's nose.

"... I... I..."

"You're conscious about her. You like her, don't you? Should I help you get her?" Sunny smirks.

"Huh...?" Sooyoung couldn't understand but she is hoping that Sunny would leave her alone, because she wants to spend time with Yoona. Sunny obviously know that. She could read people's expressions well, and people like these two are too easy to read. Time to hype things up.

"Soo~ I miss you so much~! I had been waiting here for hours just to see you again, you know?" Sunny starts to use her aegyo all of the sudden, catching Sooyoung by surprise. She hugs the arm of the taller girl tightly and tries to drag her to the sofa but stopped by a sudden force. She turns around, hiding her smirk from the tall girl, to see the doe-eye girl hugging the other arm of the girl and preventing her from bringing the girl away.

"Are you sure she's not your girlfriend, Soo? She seems like she's jealous." Sunny grins as she noticed the tint of redness appearing on Yoona's cheeks immediately after she says that.

"N... No... S... She's not... Stop joking around and-" Sooyoung tries to remove her arm from Sunny but the shorter girl refuses to let go.

"Aww come on! I came just for you, you know." Sunny gives Yoona a push and pulled Sooyoung towards the sofa, forcing her to sit down and cuddles closer to her without warning.

"What are you doing...?!" Sooyoung hissed softly, glancing over to see Yoona sitting down on the armchair instead with her arms crossed. The only thing Sooyoung didn't notice is the puffed up cheeks and the obviously bad mood of the doe-eye girl.

"Just wait and see, Soo." Sunny replied, before pulling her collar down more to show her cleavage. "You like this, right?"

"Sun... Sun... SUNNY...!" Sooyoung blushes instantly and looks away quickly, to see Yoona clutching her own hoodie near her chest area for some reason, before standing up and stomping towards the door. Before Sooyoung can stop her, she's already out of the house and on the car, going off immediately. "SUNNY! Why did you have to do this?!"

"What? That proves something, Soo. She likes you too and she's jealous because I'm clinging to you so much." Sunny finally removes herself from Sooyoung and even sat far away from the tall girl. "I never know you're so dense, Soo."

"... You... You must be kidding...! How can it be possible that she likes me...? I...it's impossible...! Stop pulling my leg!" Sooyoung's face went red completely. Though saying all these, she's actually feeling really happy on the inside, to hear that Yoona shares the same feeling as her even though it's not confirmed.

"You want me to prove it to you more? I can, you know. I will be a new student in your school starting tomorrow, together with my cute girlfriend. With the help of my girlfriend, I bet she will do something real quick, out of jealousy." Sunny grins.

"... You got a girlfriend?"

"Yep! I will be living with her in the house beside yours~! That's why I came over to say hello while she unpacks but no one's home. I had the keys so I thought I should wait in the house instead."

"... Shouldn't you go back to help your girlfriend instead of waiting here...?"

"She can managed~ but I should really go back now. See you tomorrow~!" With that, Sunny went off, leaving Sooyoung alone to think about those words that she said earlier on, about Yoona liking her.