Kid

My Deer Princess

I envy Sooyoung ㅋㅋㅋ >XD
-----_____-----

 

“Damn it. Why did it rain suddenly…?!” She rolls up her sleeves quickly and take out a kid’s shorts from her bag, wearing it under her skirt before removing her skirt. She had to drag her heavy bag on the floor, and she cries silently in her mind that she has to dry all her school stuffs later on.

 

“Awww~ Look at that kid~” Just then, she hears footsteps behind her and she turns around, to see a girl standing behind her.

 

Huh? Wait… She’s…

 

The girl picks her up happily, and a man came running towards them, with an umbrella in his hand.

 

“Young Miss! Don’t run out of the car suddenly. Plus, it’s raining so heavily, you will get sick!” The man sighed, sheltering the girl with the umbrella quickly. Sooyoung blinked twice before looking upwards at the girl’s head. A hood. Yes. With deer antlers and ears.

 

YOONA?! Oh my god, right after I turn into this state, I just have to be spotted by her? Sooyoung started to panic and tries to get away from the girl but the girl held her tightly, close to her chest. Sooyoung’s face turns red instantly when her hands got pressed onto the chest of the girl. … S… Soft…

 

“Uncle Watson, look. I found a kid. Isn’t she a poor thing? Dragging such a big, heavy bag on her own in the rain.” Yoona turns around to show the man the kid in her embrace.

 

“Should we bring her to her house, Young Miss?” The man asked, patting the kid gently.

 

“Mm… Can we bring her home to dry her up first? She might catch a cold like this and since my house is pretty near…” Yoona replied, looking downwards at the kid as she cuddles her gently. The kid isn’t saying anything, other then looking at the ground with her face completely reddened. “Okay~ Let’s do it! She isn’t resisting. Not like I’m kidnapping her, right?”

 

“I understand, Young Miss.” The man bowed, and offered to carry the kid.

 

“No, you carry the bag, Uncle Watson. I want to carry her.” Yoona points the bag on the ground. “I think we need to do some drying up for her stuffs too.”

 

“I will get the maids to get it done.” And so, Sooyoung got carried away into the car without any chance to say a word about it. She sat beside the girl in the car, feeling nervous. She glances over to her side secretly and looks away when the girl looks over. She’s still wearing her hood, and even for a kid her height, she wasn’t able to see the face of the girl clearly.

 

Her voice is really nice… Sounds cute and cheery… I wonder why she refuses to talk in school… Sooyoung thought, fiddling nervously with her oversized blouse.

 

“What’s your name~?” Yoona carries the kid up suddenly and put her on her lap, ruffling the kid’s hair playfully.

 

“Soo-“ Wait. Will I get exposed if I say out my real name…?

 

“Mm? Soo?”

 

“I… I… I mean… Y… Young… Youngie…!” Sooyoung corrected it quickly, stuttering a lot and Yoona chuckles.

 

“I almost thought you’re going to say Sooyoung, haha~ I got a new classmate today and her name is Sooyoung.”

 

“I… I see…”

 

“Youngie… That’s cute~” Yoona grins, patting the girl happily. “Are you nervous? You are stuttering a lot and you’re so stiff.” With that, Yoona pulls the kid backwards, pressing the kid against her own body.

 

H… H… Her chest…! Sooyoung froze instantly. This is one reason why she hates becoming a kid. People start to hug her without permission but to be honest, sometimes it’s quite a good thing cause she gets to lie in the embrace of a cute girl with quite a good figure. It was rather comfortable, since it’s so soft. Yoona’s wasn’t bad. In fact, it’s good.