Kiss

My Deer Princess

*cough*
-----_____-----

 

The doe-eye girl sat up suddenly, fully drenched in her own sweat. She's panting, and her heart rate isn't normal. She doesn't understand. She clearly overcomes part of her fear after confronting those guys bravely but why is she still having the same nightmare. She lied to Sooyoung that it wasn't the same thing but to be honest, she had been having it since the time it started again. She hates it. She doesn't know what to do about it. The moment she closes her eyes to sleep, it came back to haunt her. She could hardly get any sleep because of that.

She turns to her side, and stares at the tall girl who is sleeping soundly beside her. Should she wake the girl up for a hug? She needs it badly but she feels bad if she had to disturb someone else's sleep for her own sake.

Her heart isn't calming down at all. She feels like crying. Just when she's about to get off her bed to find a way to calm herself down, a hand caught her wrist and pulled her back on the bed. Before she knew it, she's in that comfortable place that she wanted to be in.

Sooyoung's embrace.

"... You lied, didn't you...?" Sooyoung whispered, her eyes still tightly shut.

"... I... I... I didn't want you to worry..." Yoona started to sob softly and another hand appears on her back, her back gently.

"Hush... I'm here with you, aren't I? So is Youngie. Calm down and sleep. We can talk about it tomorrow. Okay?"

"... O... Okay... But... Can I sleep in your arms...?" Yoona looks up slightly to look at the face of the girl, but it's pretty dark to catch anything.

"H... Huh...? O... O... Of... Of course...! I... I don't... don't mind..." Sooyoung knows that her face is probably bright red right now and she thanked god for the fact that it's dark now so Yoona won't see her blushing so much. She could feel the girl snuggling closer, pressing her body on to hers, and making her even more nervous than before. Gosh... H... Her body... is really soft...

Yoona's breathing calmed down soon after and Sooyoung knows that she's probably asleep already.

She really got a nice body... And such a cute face too... Wait. Wait a minute! What am I thinking about?! Gosh! Oh my god! Why am I admiring another girl's features?! Sooyoung starts to slap herself mentally for having such thoughts and tries to calm herself down to sleep again, but obviously failed.

…..

The doe-eye girl wakes up, to realize that she's still in the arms of the tall girl. The girl seems to be rather tired, snoring slightly in her sleep. Is it because it's uncomfortable to be hugging someone while sleeping? She tries to move out of the girl's embrace but the girl tightens her hold suddenly, bringing her back to her original position once again.

"Soo... Sooyoung..." She nudges the girl slightly, wanting to wake the girl up.

"... Don't go..." The tall girl murmured. "... Don't leave me..."

"... Sooyoung...?" Yoona raised an eyebrow at the girl, pulling an arm out from Sooyoung's grip and touching the girl's head, brushing away the hair from the girl's face.

"I love you..."

"H... Huh?" Yoona knows that, that probably wasn't meant for her but she blushes instantly. Her heart starts to beat really fast that she can even hear her own heartbeat now, together with Sooyoung's.

"... I'm not... a freak... Please don't leave me..." The sleep talking continues and Yoona couldn't help but to wonder if it's from Sooyoung's past relationship. It seems like someone she loves left her because of her strange ability. But why would they leave such a cute girl that can turn into such a cute kid? Yoona couldn't understand. But she knows that she probably needs to wake the girl up now, from her nightmare. It seems like a painful dream.

"Sooyoung..." Yoona barely managed to get herself to face the girl directly instead of facing the girl's shoulder by wriggling upwards. "Sooyoung, wake up..."

"I... I really love you..." One of Sooyoung's hands stop behind Yoona's neck suddenly, pulling her closer.

"S... Soo... Sooyoung...?"

"Don't... leave... me..."

Yoona gulped as her face got closer and closer to Sooyoung's face. She could even feel Sooyoung's breath on her face already, yet the girl isn't stopping.

"Soo...!"

Yoona's eyes widen to its widest in an instant when she felt something on her lips, and a wriggling object in . Sooyoung is kissing her, passionately, in her sleep. Without hesitation, Yoona's hand swipes across Sooyoung's cheek, waking the girl up immediately and even causing the girl to let go of her.

Sooyoung stares at Yoona in shock, not knowing what she just did but that slap did remind her of something. Without saying anything, Sooyoung fell off the bed and staggered to the bathroom, the door slamming close behind her.

... W... What's going on...? D... Did I do the wrong thing...? Yoona covered her own mouth as she stares at the bathroom door. But... But she did kiss me without permission... It's not wrong for me to... slap her... But... But...

Yoona continues to stare at the door, not knowing what to do. This sleepover is such an eventful sleepover that Yoona starts to wonder if it's a good thing to even organize this...