Protect

My Deer Princess

I wanna avoid letting any of the girls or any of the idols we know be a baddie cause you know... sometimes fics can affect how we feel about those people that are used as characters of a story... So most of the time, for characters that aint favorable, I will come up with random names for them instead.
Saw some of you guessing that it might be Sica, so sorry to disappoint, she's not appearing in this story.
-----_____-----

 

Sooyoung noted that Yoona seems rather unwilling to get back into the living room where that girl is. Carrying Sooyoung in her arms, Yoona walks in a rather robotic way as she heads for the sofa, where her cousin is. The moment she sits down, the girl moves closer, trapping Yoona to the armrest of the sofa.

 

“The kid can see beside me~” The girl tries to carry Sooyoung away from Yoona but the doe-eye girl refuses to let her.

 

“N… No… I want to hug her…” Yoona replied, hugging Sooyoung tightly, pressing on the crown of the kid’s head gently and the hair of the kid nervously. “W… Wh… Why are you here…?”

 

“I told you! I want to see my cutest little deer, that’s why I’m here~” The girl grins at Yoona happily, conveniently placing a hand on the girl’s thigh and rubbing it. Yoona gulped when the hand slides towards her inner thigh, but it withdraws away suddenly when Sooyoung makes an attempt to stand on Yoona’s lap and stepped on the hand harshly. “O… Ow…!”

 

“Eh? Youngie is sorry… Youngie wanted to cuddle with Yoona unnie.” Sooyoung brings in the innocent kid act skillfully. She hates the sight of that hand going on Yoona’s thigh like it’s nothing wrong.

 

“Yoona, put that kid down… She’s ruining our sweet reunion…” The girl frowns, making another attempt to pull the kid away but Yoona resisted strongly, tightening her hold on the kid even more. “Yoona.”

 

“I say I want to hug her…! Don’t force me…!” Yoona curled up slightly, and Sooyoung could see the expression of that girl softening immediately.

 

“Aww… I’m sorry. I’m being mean to my poor deer. It’s just that I couldn’t reunite with you properly because of this kid and I don’t like it… I’m really sorry, my cutie…” The girl moves closer and hugs Yoona by her head, almost suffocating the girl with her massive volume. Sooyoung frowns at the sight of that and starts to move again, purposely headbutting the girl harshly on her chest. “OW! YAH YOU KID! Don’t think that just because you’re cute I will let you ruin my sweet reunion with my cousin!”

 

“B… B… But Youngie…” Sooyoung pulls out the crying act immediately and the girl became speechless, at the same time, annoyed. Biting her lips, she watches quietly as Yoona calms the crying kid down, not liking the fact that Yoona’s attention isn't on her. Thinking about something for a moment, she grins to herself.

 

While Yoona is still busy with the kid, she moves closer quietly and held Yoona by her head suddenly. She leans it at a fast pace, making it so obvious what she’s trying to do. Yoona gulped as the girl moves in closer and closer, but the kid’s face appears in front of her suddenly, knocking away that girl by her chin.

 

“YAH! YOU LITTLE-“ The girl flared up. She grabbed Sooyoung by the back of her collar and flings her to the armchair, before jumping onto Yoona and hugging her tightly. Sooyoung jumps off the armchair quickly and tried to pull the girl away from her deer princess, but with the strength of a kid, she couldn’t do anything at all.

 

“S… S… Sumin…! W… What are you d… d… doing…?” Yoona struggled helplessly as the girl caught her well in her arms, sniffing her all over her neck and nibbling on her earlobe like a hamster eating its nuts.

 

“I miss you so much, Yoona… You’re still as perfect as ever… I want to devour you…”

 

“Devour who?” Just then, someone appeared beside them and pulled the girl away easily. Before the girl can react, she got one tight slap on her cheek, causing her to fall over and hits the coffee table with her back. Still dress in the deer hoodie meant for the kid Youngie, Sooyoung pulls Yoona towards herself. “I don’t want to see you, you b***h. This girl here is my girlfriend. Only I can touch her. I don’t care if you’re her cousin or not. If I see you appearing in front of her, a slap isn’t the only thing you’re getting.”

 

“W… W… Who are you…?!” The girl stood up slowly, clenching her fists tightly.

 

“Yoona’s knight, Choi Sooyoung.”

 

“Knight? Ha! I will tear off your armor and get my cutie back!” The girl lunges at Sooyoung, who dodges her attack easily and countered with a harsh kick in the stomach. “ARGH!”

 

“S… S… Sooyoung, s… stop…” Yoona panicked. She didn’t expect that Sooyoung would become this angry. She didn’t even bother changing out of the deer hoodie that is now completely too tight for her. The pants become a super short hot pants as well.

 

“You better get lost and never appear in front of my princess again or I WILL KILL YOU.” Sooyoung glared at the girl angrily. Gulping, the girl got up and runs out from the apartment, disappearing from their sight.

 

“S… Sooyoung…” Yoona called out softly.

 

“… Are you okay…?” Sooyoung hugs Yoona tightly, rubbing the back of the girl gently. “No bad memories right?”

 

“I… It’s her first time go so far… I was so scared…” Yoona starts to sob lightly. “I… I… I know that you will definitely save me but I can’t help but to feel scared…”

 

“H… Hush, Yoona… I’m your knight. I will protect you forever.”

 

“Thank you, Sooyoung…” Yoona looks up and moves closer, pressing her lips on Sooyoung’s lips gently. Sooyoung cups Yoona’s face immediately and brought the kiss to the next level slowly, allowing Yoona to catch up to her pace and breathe properly as they share their breath.