Bath

My Deer Princess

*COUGH SOOYOUNG COUGH*
Yoona needs to be more careful around that kid *cough* XDDDDD
-----_____-----

 

“Relax~ We’re both girls. You will eventually get all these when you grow up so don’t need to feel awkward, okay?” Yoona grins at the kid, ruffling her hair playfully.

 

Soon, the car came to a stop and the car door opens. Yoona got out of the car with Sooyoung in her arms. Looking around, Sooyoung noted that they are in front of a building, said to be own entirely by one family. So Yoona belongs to that family?

 

“Bring the bag to the maids, Uncle Watson. I’m going back to my own apartment.” Okay. So it seems like every one of them got an apartment for themselves. “Ask one of them to bring me some clothes for the kid.”

 

“Understood.” The man bowed and the girl hurried into the building. She tapped in her password and the main door open, allowing her to access into the building. Sooyoung kept quiet as Yoona brings her up to the highest floor of the building and right after they step out of the lift, is the door to Yoona’s apartment.

 

“Come on in~ Come on in~ Take off your shoes and wipe your feet dry.” Yoona puts the kid down and went into the apartment first. Sooyoung nearly gasped when she steps in. The whole floor is the apartment, so it’s obviously big. Yoona is actually living here on her own? “I will prepare the bath water so wait here first.”

 

Sooyoung walks around, looking at the simple furnishing of the apartment. It has two rooms, not including the living room, the kitchen and the bathroom. Those’re probably the bedrooms. The kitchen is clean. Don’t think Yoona would even use the kitchen, since she got maids working for her. And the bathroom…

 

Sooyoung peeks into the bathroom, and her eyes widen at the sight of the big bathtub situated at the corner of the bathroom. It’s luxurious, yet simple. Overall, the whole apartment is really nice and comfortable.

 

“It’s cold, isn’t it? Why don’t you take off your clothes first?” Yoona notices that the kid is standing right outside the bathroom, looking around. She holds the hand of the kid and pulls her in with only a little force. “Put your clothes in that basket.”

 

It’s okay. I’m a kid right now. I’m just a kid. Nothing to lose. Sooyoung thought to herself as she starts to take off everything. Good thing she is well prepared for situation whereby she turns into a kid suddenly, and she removed everything that would make people think weirdly of her.

 

“You’re skinny. You should eat more, Youngie ah~” Right after Sooyoung finishes stripping, Yoona carries her up and lowers her into the bathtub slowly. Just when Sooyoung is about to relax herself in the comfortable warm water, the girl walks towards the door and locks it suddenly.

 

“Y- Unnie, why did you lock the door suddenly?” Sooyoung almost called the girl by her name, but she stops in time, remembering that the girl had yet to introduce herself to her.

 

“Why? Unnie is taking a bath with you, kiddo.” Yoona grins, and she starts to take off her hoodie, but with her back facing Sooyoung.

 

WAIT. TAKING A BATH WITH ME?! T… THAT MEANS… Sooyoung’s face turns red at the thought of seeing the girl . They just met today and now she’s going to be looking at the girl’s body. Even though her body temperature is telling her to stop staring, she couldn’t take her eyes of the girl who is stripping in front of her. S… She got a really nice body… WAIT. CHOI SOOYOUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STARING AT ANOTHER GI- Oh gosh her chest…

 

“Here I come~” Yoona finally turns around and Sooyoung looks away instantly. “Mm~? Are you embarrassed?”

 

“Y… Yea…” Sooyoung gulped. She could see the girl entering the water from the corner of her eyes and she’s trying her best to resist herself from turning around.

 

“How cute~ Hehe~ Normally I won’t bathe with someone else but since you’re kid this cute, I don’t mind.” Yoona moves over to face Sooyoung, and the kid looks away again. “Awww~”

 

SHE’S SO GOING TO HATE ME AND KILL ME IF SHE FINDS OUT WHO AM I…! Sooyoung sighed mentally and she got a shock when Yoona grabs her head and forces her to turn around. Finally, she got to see the girl’s face. It’s so clear… C… C… C… Cute… She’s… cute…

 

“You will have these things in future, Youngie. How can you feel embarrassed about seeing it?” Yoona sighed, pinching Sooyoung’s cheeks playfully.

 

“Unnie, why are you covering your face with the hoodie…?” Sooyoung decided to take this chance to ask about it. Yoona’s face turns darker instantly and she stops pinching Sooyoung’s cheeks.

 

“Why?” Yoona replied, smiling faintly.

 

“You’re cute, unnie. Youngie don’t understand why unnie has to hide her face.” Argh my fingers and toes are curling up.

 

“… Really? I guess I’m kind of cute, since people always tell me that… You know, sweet talkers…”

 

“No, Youngie mean it… Unnie is cute. Very cute, in fact.”

 

“… Stop it, Youngie… I don’t like hearing that…”

 

“… Unnie…”

 

“Youngie, please.” Yoona smiles at Sooyoung weakly. “Don’t ask too much okay?” With that, Yoona brings the kid closer and hugs her gently, surprising the kid. Sooyoung’s face is right in the middle of the doe-eye girl’s chest and her hands almost touching it.

 

She’s definitely going to kill me off if she realizes who am I… Sooyoung sighed, mentally. But something definitely happened to her before… She seems so upset when I mentioned about that…

 

“Young Miss~” Just then, someone called out for the doe-eye girl. The girl got up and get out from the bathtub immediately, putting on a bathrobe and heading out of the bathroom. She soon came back with a set of clothes in her hands, and a wide grin.

 

“Your clothes, Youngie~” Yoona put the clothes at one side and walks over to carry Sooyoung out of the bathtub. “Unnie will scrub your back for you.”

 

“H… Huh?” Sooyoung turns around, to see the girl taking off her bathrobe. She turns back to the front quickly, blushing madly. She saw it. Everything that she avoids seeing, she saw it.

 

“And you can scrub mine.” Yoona sits down behind the kid and starts to apply the soap on the kid, cleaning her up gently and meticulously. “Clean your private area yourself, kiddo.”

 

“I… I… I know…” Sooyoung replied and soon, it was her turn to help Yoona clean her back. It’s so white and smooth, that Sooyoung is somewhat afraid that she might hurt the girl’s back with just one touch. Yoona is already cleaning her own front herself, while Sooyoung continues to stare blankly at her back.

 

“Kiddo, what are you doing?”

 

How am I going to face her from now on…? Sooyoung gives herself a mental facepalm.