Found Out

My Deer Princess

 

 

“Ow… Owww…” The tall girl groaned as the cold water flows down from her thighs to her knees, where her wounds are. Immediately after getting back, the doe-eye girl literally dragged her to the bathroom and starts to wash her wounds for her.

 

Good thing that change only happen when cold water is pour on my head…

 

“And you say that you’re okay…! You’re groaning yet you say that you’re okay!?” The doe-eye girl frowns, staring at the tall girl angrily. The tall girl looks away guiltily, feeling bad for making the girl upset. “… I shouldn’t had listen to you and called Uncle Watson…”

 

“Aww come on… It’s our little date so I didn’t want Mr. Watson to come along… It’s just a scratch, so don’t worry okay? I groan because even the smallest cut will hurt when washing it…” Sooyoung squats down and pinches the cheeks of the doe-eye girl playfully but the girl pulls her hands away, seems to be still pretty upset. “A… And… And I see an improvement! You’re expressing yourself well, when you’re with me. That’s an improvement!”

 

“Don’t change the topic!” Yoona snapped at her.

 

“O… Okay… I… I’m sorry, okay…? But really, this isn’t much. Remember? I’m a knight. I got worse injuries than this before so this is nothing. Don’t worry about it. I just have to clean it up and treat it properly, so that it won’t get infected.” Sooyoung sighed with a smile, leaning closer to hug the girl. “Just give me a while to get everything done and we can start cooking.”

 

“… W… We can do that tomorrow. Let your knees rest.”

 

“Awww come on~ It’s not that bad~” Sooyoung started using her aegyo without herself realizing it. After spending time with Yoona from time to time in her kid form, sometimes she forgets that she isn’t Youngie and used a childish tone on Yoona.

 

“… You know… You really act like Youngie sometimes… I even wonder if you both are the same person.” Yoona sighed, and Sooyoung froze upon hearing that. “But it’s impossible right? How are you able to switch between a kid body and a teenage body?”

 

“Y…. Y… Yea…! I… It’s impossible…!” Sooyoung agreed with it immediately. Oh gosh… That was close…

 

“I will call Mr. Watson to bring up the first-aid kit for you… Wash your wounds on your own.” Yoona dumps the showerhead into Sooyoung’s hands and went out, but with a slip of hand, it drops onto the floor and started dancing like a cobra.

 

“Oh god!” Sooyoung tried to grab it quickly but it was too late. She got drenched.

 

“Does somethi-“ Yoona came back instantly, to receive a shock from what she see in the bathroom. Instead of her friend, Sooyoung, there’s a kid in her bathroom. And it’s not just any kid. It’s a kid that she knows. “… Youngie…?”

 

“… E… E… Erm… H… Hi…?” Sooyoung gulped. Okay. This is bad.