Cute

My Deer Princess

Sorry for not updating. Stuff happened.
Not exactly a direct effect on me but am affected by it in both direct and indirect ways
Oh well. Here's an update for now

-----_____-----

 

“This is her apartment.” The woman grins as she opens the door to her daughter’s apartment quietly, peeking in, trying to find her daughter and the tall girl. She spotted two pairs of long legs sticking out from behind the sofa backrest, and she could easily guess that those two are probably sleeping on the sofa together. “Shhh… Keep your volume down and come in.”

 

She leads the whole gang of the girls’ classmates in and pointed to the sofa. Everyone started to crowd around, fishing out their phones and taking pictures of the two sleeping girls quietly. Sooyoung is lying comfortably on the sofa, her arms wrapped around the doe-eye girl who is lying on top of her. Yoona has her face buried in the gap between the sofa backrest and Sooyoung’s neck, while Sooyoung’s chin is right on Yoona’s shoulder.

 

Someone forgets to turn off the flash for the phone camera and a bright flash of light blinked on the two girls, waking up the taller one.

 

“Mm…?” The tall girl opens her eyes slowly, trying to comprehend the situation with her hazy mind, and the moment she notices all the cameras pointing at her and her deer princess, she pulls up the cushion she’s resting on quickly and throws it at whoever is in front of her. “YAH!”

 

“Hahahaha! Why are the two of you sleeping here when you can sleep in the bedroom? You can do anything you want too, without any interference…” A guy laughed, smirking when he’s saying that last sentence.

 

“S… Shaddap! Stop thinking about such things! A… And delete whatever photos you had taken!”

 

“Nghhh…?” The doe-eye girl opens her eyes slightly and turns her head to the side, surveying her surrounding for a moment before letting out a silent yawn, before turning back and burying her face onto Sooyoung’s shoulder again.

 

… So cute… At that moment, everyone has the exact same thought.

 

“Q… Quiet… My princess is sleeping…” Sooyoung places a finger on her lips before pulling Yoona closer, so that the girl can lie more comfortably.

 

“You’re the loud one though, Soo…” Sunny sighed.

 

“O… O… Okay, okay…! But now, everyone quiet down…” Sooyoung admitted to that without hesitation. Suddenly, the doe-eye girl fidgeted again and everyone froze. They watch as the girl moves slowly, and presses her lips on Sooyoung’s lips gently, before moving back to her previous position.

 

“… You’re noisy…” Yoona murmured.

 

At that very moment, everyone laughed. Yoona’s eyes open instantly and she turns around, to be shocked by the fact that everyone is in her apartment, surrounding the sofa. Her face turns red instantly and she turns back, to hide her face in Sooyoung’s embrace.

 

“W… W… Why didn’t you tell me that everyone is here…?!” Yoona pokes Sooyoung on her side as she screams into Sooyoung’s arms.

 

“You told me I’m noisy, so I kept quiet.” Sooyoung smirks.

 

“Yoona ssi is so cute… I envy you, Sooyoung ssi…”

 

“Y… Yah! Am I not cute too?” Sooyoung protested. “And… And don’t try to hit on her or woo her. She’s mine. M. I. N. E. MINE! MY ADORABLE DEER PR-“

 

“S… Shut up already…!” Yoona covers Sooyoung’s mouth quickly, feeling really embarrassed. She looks around again, before biting her lips and getting up. She runs to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water, pouring it on Sooyoung’s head without any warning, before carrying the kid and running back to her own room, leaving everyone else dumbfounded.

 

“She’s funny…”

 

“I know right…”

 

“But cute…”

 

“Yea…”

 

“C… Cu… Cute Youngie…!” Suddenly, the doe-eye girl came out again, holding the kid in her hands, showing a genuine happy look innocently. Sooyoung smacks her own forehead as she stares at the animal her girlfriend made her wear. “C… C… Couple tee…!” Yes, it’s deer hoodie.

 

We don’t know who is cuter to be honest… Everyone sighed. Yoona blinked, not understanding what’s with the atmosphere.