Injured

My Deer Princess

 

The doe-eye girl hugs the arm of the tall girl tightly as they step into the supermarket. Probably because it's weekend, the place is more crowded then usual and it's rather intimidating for the doe-eye girl.


The tall girl removes the girl's arms from her own and held the girl by her hand, giving the girl an assuring look, telling her that everything is going to be okay. The doe-eye girl bits her lips and nodded slightly, and the two of them start to walk around the whole place, pushing a trolley together.

For a girl where everything is given to her, Yoona had never being to a supermarket before and the fact that it has so many things in one place sort of amuses her. While Sooyoung is picking out the ingredients they need, Yoona is busy looking around on her own but of course, not leaving Sooyoung's side. A lot of times, Sooyoung got pulled along to different corners just because Yoona wanted to look at what are things at each corner but yet she doesn't want to go there on her own.

Seeing how amused the girl is, Sooyoung couldn't help but to smile.

"If only Youngie is here as well..." Yoona murmured, after spotting a kid riding on the trolley and pushed around by his mother. "Then we can push her together." She turns around as smiles at the tall girl beside her.

"... L... Like a family?" Sooyoung didn't even know why she says that but somehow that thought makes her happy. Pushing a trolley with Yoona, and a kid sitting on it, like a coupled pushing their kid together.

"Yep!" Yoona grins, not noticing the reddened cheeks of the tall girl. "You can be the eldest unnie and Youngie is our little dongsaeng."

"Huh...? Ah... Yea..." Sooyoung nodded, sighing mentally after hearing that. What am I hoping for...? Jeez...

"Unnie~" Yoona called out cutely and softly as she leans on the tall girl, causing the girl to freeze on the spot and blushes.

Okay... Maybe it's not so bad... Sooyoung smiles at the girl and pinches her cheek playfully.

"Araso. Araso. Let's finish our shopping and get back to cook."

…..

“D… Didn’t you say that it will be okay? See what happen now… What to do…” The doe-eye girl cried as she searches around for a tissue or handkerchief. Apparently, because of all the bags of groceries plus an extra person on the back, Sooyoung fails to get her balance right and as a result, the bicycle toppled over. Yoona only got a scratch on her palm since she got the helmet and guards but Sooyoung’s knees are bleeding.

 

“Are you okay? Your palm…” Sooyoung held Yoona’s hand and instead of bothering about her own injuries, she got worried about Yoona first. “Man… Your palm… I’m so sorry…”

 

“W… Why are you worrying about me instead? Your knees are bleeding!” Yoona pulls her hand away and stood up angrily. “I’m calling Uncle Wa-“

 

“It’s okay, Yoona. I’m alright. Let’s go.” Sooyoung snatches the phone away and got on the bicycle with a smile. Seeing that Yoona refuses to get on, she sighed. “Okay. How about we walk back instead…? It’s not very far from where we are…”

 

“Your knees! It’s bleeding, Sooyoung!”

 

“I still can walk. Come on… Push the bike with me, alright? The groceries will ride it.”

 

“Are… you really okay…?”

 

“Yes! See? I can even jump around.” Sooyoung started jumping and she got a hard time trying to hide her pained expression. Of course it hurts. Her knees. But she didn’t want Yoona to worry for her. The princess isn’t supposed to be worrying about the knight. “So, let’s go, shall we?”

 

“… Okay…” Yoona sighed and the two of them start to push the bicycle together, towards the direction where Yoona’s residence building is.